GreaseSpot Cafe

The big event..

Ham

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superbowl is Feb 4 (not to be confused with the Fab Four from Liverpool).

So it's not the game.

ALSO not to be confused with the Bravo Channel's Fab FIVE (who apparently were recently cancelled).

So, What's happening on Feb 1 or 2? :confused:

Five days..

My favorite holiday of the year. Probably because my dad was so animated about it.

amazing though- fifteen to seventeen thousand people will ascend upon a small town in Pennsyvania, in the MIDDLE OF THE WINTER. Stand in line from 3 AM till 7:30 in the freezing weather to get a glimpse of the chief speaker..

must be brainwashed..

:biglaugh:

I love seeing how excited the players get. Remember the one a few years back where the one guy got so excited as he came out after they announced his name, he punched his own player and knocked almost knocked him out. Now that's enthusiasm. (lol).

Love the half-time show too. Can't believe I missed the Janet Jackson thing (you have to go sometime).

Yep

What's so funny about this.. more people know, love and adore Punxatawney Phil than those who have even heard of vp, loy, and all of the other leaders in offshoots combined..

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

Yep

What's so funny about this.. more people know, love and adore Punxatawney Phil than those who have even heard of vp, loy, and all of the othAr leaders in offshoots combined...

Not to mention (and I suppose these folks should show too), Bill Murray, Andie McDowell and Chris Elliot! :biglaugh: