GreaseSpot Cafe

Why I post when I been called every name in the book

year2027

God first

Why I post when I been called every name in the book

wrote 03-29-2007

Here I sat at my computer has I write unto you the person who may read my words. Now let me begin with God loves us all my dear friends.

Some may ask why God first on this note and all others because God is the focus of my life. It does not matter whether my subject is cars, theory, love, or whatever, you will find God within my words.

Now My words are not to tell you how to live but to share with you my heart at any given time. Today I might talk about the names I been called and why I try not to to get mad about it and the next day I might talk about what a joy it is to write what on my heart.

I write because I hear things in my heart and I love to share my heart with the people who want to hear. Do all people want to hear what I might write? No! But I do not want to hear what some write about.

Why I do not get mad is because if they are attacking me they are leaving some other person alone. Its better to yell at me than a family member that the pain could push two apart.

For I believe everybody needs to say things to get them out of their system. When I was first cast out of the Way Ministry like a old shoe I talked about the Way Ministry like I hated the Way Ministry.

But after time I have learn that I do not hate them but I dislike their worship of money as if its their God but I soon learn that their not the only group with the shortcoming.

I had some boards talk about public stoning me but I told to come here and gave them my address but I told them I had lead stones to throw back but I guess they did not understand what lead stones are.

Sure it has hurt my heart from time to time when some play their foolish games but by not letting that stop me I was able to learn more about how God loves us.

I enjoy reading a good tread some one wrote and I read one today with a question like " What is the danger and being a non Christian?" which is a good question.

I said the answer is "none" but the danger comes when the heart is not to live love but is to live hate because I believe God looks at the heart not the Label.

Today it seems to be more about Labels in many groups than about love or what the group is about. Like in some churches when they say if your not part of this church whatever name they call themself you are going to hell their words not mine.

Have some churches forget the words of Jesus Christ He that is not against me is with me and that we are to live love my even loving the ones who hate us.

Then there people that work at one place like fire station for example that dislike all fire person’s of others stations but have they forgot their common goal to put out fires. I want to note I am just using Fire Station and Fire Persons for examples only.

Why did I write this because I have join a new board who say they are about written things. I wrote this to share on their board so some will get to know my heart and become my friends and others do as they see best.

I am not going to have any long nights because some people needs to call me names but what I am going to do is love them and not worry about it.

Because it does not matter what some say but it matters that I do that which is in my heart to do. I may talk about dreams, I may talk about my dream car, and I may talk about things under the sun and things above the sun or things not even in this heaven and earth.

I guess the main reason I post is because I like to share my heart with others. But why do you post and why do you reply?

I will end here because I like other people have run out of words to write for now. Thank you, with love and a holy spiritual kiss blowing your way Roy.

(((((((((((((year2027))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))),

I Love You my brother; and may I call you some names that really apply, Please?:

You are: Dear, Loving, Harmless, Blameless, Compassionate, Kind, Gentle, Pure Hearted, Forebearing, Forgiving, Faithful, Enduring, Worthy of Love and Respect and to be heard!

Your other name callers might do well to brush up on I Corinthians: 13: 1-13...Just for starters!

"Name callers just exactly what makes You better than anyone who ever hurt you?....Do You not act the same as them?

Love You Year2027, RainbowsGirl

God first

Beloved RainbowsGirl

God loves you big my dear friend

Thank you because you have put my heart in the clouds - cloud number seven the perfect one

you have blessed my heart

thanks for the hugs

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Why I post when I been called every name in the book.

Why I do not get mad is because if they are attacking me they are leaving some other person alone. Its better to yell at me than a family member that the pain could push two apart.

Sure it has hurt my heart from time to time when some play their foolish games but by not letting that stop me I was able to learn more about how God loves us.

(snip parts as you see)

Roy,

That statement about someone leaving another alone if they are attacking you is something I'm not sure I've ever heard before and what it told me was you are even more incredible than I thought you were before.

Every once in awhile I'll go peek in on you over at JWO to see how they're treating you. It hurts my heart to think someone would hurt you and I wish I had your capacity to forgive and forget.

My deepest love and admiration for you,

Kathy

my freiend Roy

has anyone called you wonderful yet?

you certinaly are

peace

I second that motion! :dance:

I know there's posters here who don't "get" you - they're too shallow - and I took one to task on his rudeness to you, which was totally uncalled for.

You are you. You are true. And you are refreshing.

Edited by ChasUFarley

God first

Beloved ChattyKathy, coolchef, Tom Strange, and ChasUFarley

God loves you all my dear friends

ChattyKathy - it took time to be capacity to forgive and forget -- and I still get mad here and there but I am learning the greater value which is to live love -- yours words have blessed me and thanks for the deepest love I love you too

coolchef - yes peace and thanks you are wonderful too my friend

Tom Strange - yes looking at the heart will save us money -- and it would of saved us from listen to some leaders of the Way

ChasUFarley - I like the way that guy moves - yes rudeness is all ways totally uncalled for so thanks for going to bat for me -- you are refreshing too my friend

thank you

Roy

From the very first post that I made her in GS you have been kind, insightful and helpful, but most of all you listened. That is a rare and treasured quality.

Each and everytime I see one of your posts it makes me smile, perhaps not because of the content of the post but because of your closing line;

"with love and a holy kiss blowing your way ".

I can feel the love in that little line. Your heart overflows my friend, and I am very, very happy that I have the privilage and joy of knowing you just the little bit that we do here in cyberspace.

God Bless you Roy, and a holy kiss back at you! :love3:

(And if people want to call you names...well blow them a kiss too! The reactions are always a blast (especially on the freeway). :biglaugh::biglaugh:

God first

Beloved Eyesopen and Mr. Hammeroni

God loves you my dear friends

Eyesopen - thanks for the holy kiss back at me - your words have blessed my heart

Mr. Hammeroni - your words have blessed me too

now look I am a lost for words you guys have blessed my life

thank you

Sheesh. I don't see how people couldn't like you Roy, even if they had a difference of opinion..

:)

Because they have issues and they feel better if they attack the pure of heart. It somehow makes them feel worthy. I went to JWO knowing that Roy would have posted this very same thing there and the first reaction was a poster with obvious issues telling him f@&* you. Which just revealed they are not worth the sweat off of Roy's brow.

Holy hugs,Bro.

"Heap coals of fire" on them

No!! I mean really heap ACTUAL coals of fire on them!!!

Just kiddin', Roy.

Kill them with that same kindness that defines the Roy we have all come to know and love.

------------------- :wave: --------------------------------

God first

Beloved ChattyKathy and waysider

God loves you my dear friend

I look at things like that has nothing but for the most part over there its not like that but it is from time to time

DMiller goes there a lot too

yes it throws them off balance

its good to joke around

thank you two

God first

Beloved ChattyKathy and waysider

I look at things like that has nothing but for the most part over there its not like that but it is from time to time

DMiller goes there a lot too

yes it throws them off balance

its good to joke around

thank you two

Hiya Roy! I don't go there so much (these days),

but they are a fun read every once in a while. :)

There's getting to be too much "He said ... She said ..." stuff for me.

But regardless of that -- You've won their hearts, if not their souls.

(Well -- except for Craw, Dave 2002, and ShoeSqueaker maybe -- the *heart part*).

You're a treat to many boards (the one's you and I share at any rate).

Cast dust and make tracks from those that shun you.

'Nother words --- keep on keeping on!

Edited by dmiller

Roy inspite of the preponderance of G'spotter's benign neglect of your issues and our apparant indifference to your concerns I assure you we are looking into these matters with renewed vigor and hope to publish a thoroughly vetted document shortly detailing the results of our study with recomendations for the future. In the mean time welcome bro you are among friends.

M

Oh wait this isn't the political forum....

Never mind :)

Peace and Blessings One and All

M

Edited by herbiejuan

(and I especially like this reply you got from Kent, England):

Hay Roy, I replied to you over at jwo. Here is what I wrote:

Roy I love your posts. Sometimes I don't read all of them, because I am not interested in christianity. But you have a wonderful way of expressing yourself, and you do come across as enlightened. I have to say I've never met another person like you, and I'm so glad that I get to see your posts. I know sometimes i've made jokes when you've posted, but I haven't meant it in a way to hurt your feelings. I hope it never came across that way to you.

Apart from your christian message, i find you very inspiring. Please don't stop posting.

I still think of your life story that you posted once, and i'm glad that i got to read it. I asked you at the time if you minded if i kept it, and you said no, just to let you know i still have it.

The way you speak is kind of what I learnt recently on a course i did, called The Landmark Forum. It is not religous, it is a self-development course. You may have heard about it, it is worldwide. I shared what I got from that course on Thomschat recently, you may be interested in reading it.

The reason I mention it, is because you talked about sharing, which is a whole lot better than preaching. Because people can then choose to be inspired or not by your message then. Instead of feeling forced to hear someones preachy message, which would obviously make most want to close their ears to the message.

So although I'm not interested in Jesus, Christianity or religion as a whole, I am inspired by your message, and think it's a wonderful way for any Christian or non-Christian to view the world!

xx Holy kisses blowing your way! xx

Edited by dmiller

God first

Beloved DMiller

Hi my dear friend

I bet some like wind miss you

I seem to be on 25 boards these days

yes I will " keep on keeping on"

yes I was blessed to get that reply - thanks for sharing it here

thank you

Beloved herbiejuan or M

I do not understand what "preponderance of G'spotter's benign neglect of your issues " is saying

yes peace and blessing

but I look forward to "results of our study with recomendations "

thank you

Roy-man. You reminded me of something - way back when, on WayDale, I started surfing around and found a discussion board, very old one, that I decided to post to. It was just a general discussion-community. People from all over the world, no religious connection or basis at all, just a discussion board and a very active community.

They had a writing board, and people would post their stories, etc. The moderator of the Writers forum was a writer, pretty good as I recall, working on a novel. So after awhile I posted the first part of a story I'd been working on. It was sort of comical, and as I found out very "American", in that the whole basis for it was built around characters I styled after Disney and other comic charactiers, like Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and Tom and Jerry. They worked for a "Korporation", Kompany that produced technology and video game systems. The title was "Kudos".

So I post it, like a parent showing their first child's picture, hoping to get some good feedback and even more that people would like it. I liked it, but it wasn't exactly Shakespeare. Just my stuff, right?

Well, got some good feedback, some friendly criticism too. Couple people really liked it. No biggie.

Then the Forum moderator got to it and ripped it a new one. Said it was incomprehensible to anyone that wasn't American, that it made no sense.

Which was probably one of it's weaknesses, true - but I wasn't writing a novel for publication, just having some creative fun-time. Well, they panned it. Bad. No good. Other comments to the effect that it, in a word, sucked. Big eggs.

Some response form others came back to that, saying "Whuuuuuut?????" and there was a little tiff going for a bit between a couple posters who had a history on the board. And I got emails saying "don't feel bad, the Moderator does that to anyone new who's stuff is liked".

So I responded and pret' near soon bowed out off the board. Kept emails going with a couple people for awhile. But that was that.

I didn't really feel bad, but I didn't see why or how a "Writers Forum" would benefit from the Moderator just ripping a new contributor like that. Figure - if they're such an accomplished writer, why attack a guy just trying stuff out?

And - I did send the story out to others and got some good feedback, based on what it was, not what it wasn't. And one of our own contributors here reminded me that to write is to edit - take out some of the dead weight, stay on the story. Good criticism, kindly, considering they've got a bona fide Black Belt in writing. :biglaugh:

Differnt strokes fo' different folks.

What're ya gonna do, y'know? :biglaugh: Don't sweat it, GS digs ya!

Edited by socks

Sheesh. I don't see how people couldn't like you Roy, even if they had a difference of opinion..

:)

I agree with Mr. Hammeroni on this Roy... :eusa_clap:

Dear Roy-You have a wonderul heart. I'm sure most here agree.

And I think polar bear put it very well also!

I'm glad you're here, Roy!