GreaseSpot Cafe

For Music Lovers

polar bear

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is better but my reply box is gigantic and the rawline break mode in it does not work and I cannot embed the You tube; just urls..................what should I do now????????? I will try to do a You Tube on another Thread.

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Mr. Music Man (Millerman)

God.. that guitar that James Taylor is playing .. I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!! I wonder which luthier built that guitar for him??? I know of a Canadian Luthier who lives in Nova Scotia now who built one for him... I wonder if that's the one???

the sound is just outta' this world!

thank you for sharing that video with us

Edited by A la prochaine

Dougie....

Great tunes... great videos.... WOW! Gotta' make it a point before my days are done here on earth to see BarenaKEE ladies ! :P

thanks!

Silly story---Don't know if it's true.

I heard that when BNL was still playing the college bars, they would travel with another band called *Free Beer*.

They would put posters on the telephone poles to announce upcoming shows, as many bands do.

The posters would read:

"Tonite only!!

Free Beer And Bare Naked Ladies"

Don't know how true but still a good story.

Okay Ala "music Junkie" it is. Your'e the queen.

Unbelievable week coming up here in To for music and the arts. It's called the Luminato Festival.

Saturday I'm goin to see a free concert in Yorkville, commemorating the 60s bands. Get this five great 60s groups all afternoon. Sylvia Tyson, The Sunshine Band, The Majestics, The Checkmates, and Luke and the Apostles (don't know about that one) Then at night a great upcoming jazz singer comes to the Courthouse-Susie Arioli.

Edited by polar bear