GreaseSpot Cafe

For Music Lovers

polar bear

I saw Leo about 3 or 4 months ago, his new stuff is incredibly progressive and interesting, I'd be interested to hear what you think...and Doc I saw last summer,with his grandson (Merle's son) whose name escapes me right now, and Jack Laurence.

He is in his 80's now, but still as amazing and quick as ever. He is a real national treasure and is still worth going out of your way to see if he comes anywhere near you (or even if he doesnt't-go somewhere and see him-its worth it and he wont last forever)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends have the best taste in music! Clive Gregson and Richard Thompson - Summer Rain: Clive Gregson & Richard Thompson - Wall of Death

Edited by doojable

You are the very best Rainbow!!! Thank you sooooooo much, my little ears are in heaven and boy did I need to be calmed down. Got a little out of sorts today. :redface2:

Love you sis!!!!

Check this guy out and see if this makes y'all smile. Monte Montgomery is a Texas guitarist, from Fredericksburg, TX. Saw him at a July 4th concert on some lake out there a few years, and he was ma-ghty fahn.

Asking the universal question... :)

Edited by socks