GreaseSpot Cafe

For Music Lovers

polar bear

Time for a laugh, here is a pop quiz. Who wrote these songs?My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, and I Sure Do Miss HimPlease Bypass this HeartShe Got The Ring and I Got The FingerYou're the Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly John PrineI'm My Own GrandpaPatsy And ElmoYou and Me and the Bottle, makes ThreeI'll get Blisters On My Kneecaps, from Crawlin' Back to YouAnyone else got some fun song titles?
That's all the ones I remember, Professor "Bear" :doh: .....I will do better on the final :confused: ....I'm looking for a good tutor as we speak :wink2: Hey is there gonna be a field trip to Margaritaville???? :beer::drink::jump:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Acts2 - but that was a song that a friend requested so I can't take credit. Like I said, I have some good taste in music - but I have better taste in friends.

Ahhhhh love that Neil Young song. Another good Canuk. Thanks Ala P.Here is a group I don't think we have introduced here yet. Five For Fighting, they have some nice acoustic stuff. Here is a song called -One Hundred Years. Makes you think of how life goes so fast.

Edited by polar bear

Wow great music everyone!

Hey Jonny Good to see you! Now that is not a real song is it? Maybe just the beginning of something you are writing :) That would be nice! I hope there will be a happily ever after cause it starts out kinda grim!

Edited by RainbowsGirl

Thanks Acts2 - but that was a song that a friend requested so I can't take credit. Like I said, I have some good taste in music - but I have better taste in friends.

Hey, dooj,

Whatever it takes, huh????!!!!

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Can't wait to get started on posting my videos on youtube.

Thanks, RG. It is silver with dark gray interior.

It had 3,838 miles on it when we bought it last nite. Our insurance people were going nuts over it this morning when I took it by to show them!!!

It was owned by a man who has 10 car dealerships and several houses. He had forgotten about the car!!! While at one of his houses, he pulled the dust cover up and looked at the car and asked his caretaker whose car it was and he told him that it was HIS!!!! So he sent it to the dealership and we bought it!!!!!!!!! It still has the brand new smell though it is a 2000!!!!!!!!

God is still good even to this little spot of grease!!!!!!!!!!!

God surely is good to you dear Acts2!

You put it so well! MayI just borrow it momentarily to say that God is surely good to all of us His little "Spots of Grease"!

Superb Car!...Your Hubby's gonna have to ride with you or all the wolf's will be chasing You! :biglaugh:

Ok - Now for something upbeat- This was one of the best bands I ever saw in concert..Doobie Brothers - Listen to the Music ( also the first contact high I ever had :biglaugh: )