GreaseSpot Cafe

For Music Lovers

polar bear

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chatty,

Glad you liked it. To bad she can't make a living out of it. She is good enuff I'm just not a salesman enuff I guess.

I always looked at it as here it is you like it fine, buy one. Sorta like I looked at "witnessing" also. Here it is I don't sell I share.

sorry for the OT.

John

Sittin' On Top of the World

Wil Maring

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href='

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="<A href="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> Edited by bowtwi

Thanks, dooj! I really enjoyed that song and wanted to share it here. I can't understand why, although I do all the things the instructions say to do, I can't post songs. I'm sure glad you can!

I tried to listen to that Faith Hill song you posted, but it's unavailable now. I'll go to youtube.com and see if I can find it there later. Much to do today while it's still daylight.

Again, thanks!

Chatty,

Glad you liked it. To bad she can't make a living out of it. She is good enuff I'm just not a salesman enuff I guess.

I always looked at it as here it is you like it fine, buy one. Sorta like I looked at "witnessing" also. Here it is I don't sell I share.

sorry for the OT.

John

Are you the male voice on her CD?

I swear it is playing in the house as I clean this morning and I am simply in love with this CD.