GreaseSpot Cafe

Depositions of Rosalie Rivenbark

Nottawayfer

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/main2/editor...d.-schmitt.html

Judge Schmitt denied the Way's attorneys their request to dismiss the case. Judge Schmitt (citing page 123 of Martindale's own deposition) said that there is evidence that Martindale told Rivenbark of his extra marital relationships as early as 1995 and therefore a jury should decide whether or not a conspiracy existed among the defendants which allowed an assault to occur on Mrs. Allen.

Who is Patrick R?

His handle was PJRoberge - since his name is used all over the net by his own domain even, then I feel safe about disclosing this here...

PJ was in the NH area (Manch-Vegas) until about 3 or 4 years ago, when he and his wife moved to VT. He was WC, and had left TWI in the mid-80's. He passed away very recently.

I think that little note was about the McMullen trespassing incident. Got him barred from even thinking about aproaching twi grounds..

Funny she calls it "victory" after the martindale fiasco..

"we have PREVAILED!!!!"

:biglaugh:

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

I think that little note was about the McMullen trespassing incident. Got him barred from even thinking about aproaching twi grounds..

Funny she calls it "victory" after the martindale fiasco..

"we have PREVAILED!!!!"

:biglaugh:

It was about McMullen - I heard it as a direct quote from her own mouth.

I'm talking to an innie who is very discouraged by their involvement in TWI. I wanted to direct them to the depositions Patrick Roberge had on his website, but I see the site is closed down. Does anyone know where the depositions are?

Did you find what you're looking for?

Not yet. I believe there were actual transcripts of the depositions from the Peeler case. One of the questions that came up in RFR's deposition was about what happened with TWI and when she knew about LCM's sexcapades.

Everything I read says 1995, yet RFR herself says the newspaper lied. If it is, why doesn't she sue the Sidney Newspaper for libel? You know she wouldn't just let something like that go. She was covering her uh....arse. By saying that to the Staff at that time, she was "believing" we would believe her over the evil seed-spirit ran newspaper.

Everything I read says 1995, yet RFR herself says the newspaper lied. If it is, why doesn't she sue the Sidney Newspaper for libel? You know she wouldn't just let something like that go. She was covering her uh....arse. By saying that to the Staff at that time, she was "believing" we would believe her over the evil seed-spirit ran newspaper.

Proving once again that believing does not always equal receiving...

When you find those transcript, would you let us know where? I was looking for something like this a while back just to confirm some old suspicions I have and couldn't find specifics.