GreaseSpot Cafe

Datin' forum

polar bear

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Newman is 82 years old and said he wasn't going to act any more. Time sure flies when your having fun. Paul Newman and Tony Bennett at a benefit for Paul Newman's Hole in the Wall camps.

WI11315921_paul-newman-tony-bennett-singers.jpg

p.s. I know Elvis has left the building.

Edited by Kit Sober

Sorry, they are taken...

My daughter was thier host while serving in Turkey....

THe cast from Oceans 11post-548-1180199930_thumb.jpg

So your daughter's now serving in the USAF?! That's great... from a Vietnam era, USAF vet (me)... and if that cutie in front of Julia Roberts is your kiddo, she's quite a looker herself!

this pic was taken 4 months after 9/11, she was an Air Traffic Controller AF in Incirlik..they came there to give support to the troops...

George Clooney got to speak live to the Pilots..which is a nono..it was brief..it was a very casual visit.

She gave them all leather flight AF jackets..she was so honored..

Rocky she is was only 23 in this pic..thanks

Edited by likeaneagle

leave it to DMiller to get us back on topic.

NYUnknown, not seeing a picture on GS, since you have to obey your own rules I guess I will have to vouch for you. Yes your basic Itallian stallion. lol.

I personally don't want to date an IM. So proximity would definitely be an issue and the internet makes that hard. Heck I personally am not looking so if IMs work for you all then go for it. I didn't realize GS had IMs.

best to all you singles looking for luv

this pic was taken 4 months after 9/11, she was an Air Traffic Controller AF in Incirlik..they came there to give support to the troops...

George Clooney got to speak live to the Pilots..which is a nono..it was brief..it was a very casual visit.

She gave them all leather flight AF jackets..she was so honored..

Rocky she is was only 23 in this pic..thanks

No doubt she was honored. And I figured she was just a youngster... I wann't thinking in terms of wanting a date... just to compliment her to her mom... I'm way too old to date someone that young... and I'm really not thinking in terms of dating these days... I'm just happy volunteering and doing art work on leather... perhaps I'll post a couple of pics in my gallery soon. Anyway, you have much to be proud of with that youngster of yours. :)

Ok. I was last single when Jimmy Carter was president.

I would post my picture but wouldn't want all the women drouling on their keyboards.

Guys you wouldn't have a chance with me around. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

:rolleyes:

A LIKELY story! ;)

Edited by Rocky

leave it to DMiller to get us back on topic.

NYUnknown, not seeing a picture on GS, since you have to obey your own rules I guess I will have to vouch for you. Yes your basic Itallian stallion. lol.

I personally don't want to date an IM. So proximity would definitely be an issue and the internet makes that hard. Heck I personally am not looking so if IMs work for you all then go for it. I didn't realize GS had IMs.

best to all you singles looking for luv

I agree. IM's (or PM's) are great for a meet-up, but if that can't be accomplished --

how do you know who you are dealing with??? Words on a screen, nothing more.

And can you imagine ALL the GSC community (plus guest visitors),

viewing everything you post??? :redface2:

HA!!!!

Not I -- thank-you-very-much!!!

:biglaugh:

We had a dating forum once (independent of GS, butset up by GSers), about 4 years ago. It didn't get much use.

When I was single, I wasn't willing to move, so I didn't persue anything with GS wimmin, but found a lovely NBW gal right here in Nebraska.

Datin' forum?

I've had a nude picture of myself on here forever, doesn't seem to generate much interest. :wink2:

I haven't seen any pics of mr. Elliot as an older fellow. I always enjoyed looking at him and watching the slow cool roles he played.

A friend of mine has told me in the past that there is an ex Way dating site that some woman in Colorado set up. If any one is interested in checking it out I can call my friend and ask what the url is.

Hmmm...sounds like it could be fun! I say give it a shot. I promise to stop in and give my 2 cents worth.