GreaseSpot Cafe

The law of liberty

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, I find most of Christianity to be an oxymoron. All sorts of conflicting dogma and beliefs.

When you quit looking for some sort of Godly perfection in a work that obviously has none, it gets a lot easier to understand.

Of course, by then, you no longer care all that much...

When we consider the word of God is inherently inerrant... :)

It has a meaning how, where, to whom etc... it says it,

And that erros must be in our understanding...

Taking diffucult scriptures in light of the clear ones...

For those of us who still belive in it's accuracy and intergirty...

There must be an answer concerning the law of liberty that fits "like a hand in a glove..."

When we consider the word of God is inherently inerrant... :)

It has a meaning how, where, to whom etc... it says it,

And that erros must be in our understanding...

Taking diffucult scriptures in light of the clear ones...

For those of us who still belive in it's accuracy and intergirty...

There must be an answer concerning the law of liberty that fits "like a hand in a glove..."

VPW wanted everything to be a "law"; the "law" of believing, the "law" of giving and receiving, the "law" of reversed efforts, etc., etc.

Heck, I'm still trying to figure out where the scriptures guarantee mathmatical accuracy and scientific precision! I haven't found that one about fitting "like a hand in a glove" yet either.

Where in the scriptures does it say we'll be able to understand difficult scriptures in light of ones that are clearly understandable?

Why MUST there be a "law" of liberty that fits like yada, yada, yada.?

Laws are necessary in order for liberty for all to exist.

Law is not necessary if a an individual wants total liberty to do as they please, when they please in fact laws would be antithical to the process.

To declare that one law a "law of liberty" can encompass all that liberty means is a futile attempt IMO to quantify a belief.

VPW wanted everything to be a "law"; the "law" of believing, the "law" of giving and receiving, the "law" of reversed efforts, etc., etc.

Heck, I'm still trying to figure out where the scriptures guarantee mathmatical accuracy and scientific precision! I haven't found that one about fitting "like a hand in a glove" yet either.

Where in the scriptures does it say we'll be able to understand difficult scriptures in light of ones that are clearly understandable?

Why MUST there be a "law" of liberty that fits like yada, yada, yada.?

You remind me of rabbinic Christianity..

Where one discusses the various interpretations of the word but does anyone still practice it?

There is most certainly a "law of liberty" and anyone who knows the perfection of the holy spirit should also perceive the law of liberty...

For our spirit is perfect and as "judged with Christ" contains the righteousness of God.

Even we cannot darken the light of our spirits.

We may darken the mind and we may darken the body/flesh but the spirit is "incorruptible"..

When that which is "perfect" is come...

The "perfect" law of liberty...

We are not in the law, under the law or in any way affected by the law "spiritually"... Flesh wise the world will still look to the law... Because they do not perceive the spirit and the walk of Jesus Christ.

Because of this COMPLETE "spiritual" liberation from the law we are thus humbled to God into a type of service that is by our own free will and not dictated by a law...

For love that is given due to a law is simply coerced love.. Without the law, love is by our own choosing and volition.

This is the law of liberty...

That because we are free from the law of sin and death we feel so obliged to walk in love out of a thankful heart.

The "flesh" of the book of Romans and others is not only the five senses but it also represents "the law"...

Where you see the word flesh used you can usually substitute "the law"...

Those who walk by the law or by the spirit...

Take your choice...

The law of liberty is walking by the holy spirit which no law can condemn.

Edited by DrWearWord

James 1:22-25 (KJV)

22But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

23For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

24For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

25But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

James 2:8-13

8If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

9But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

10For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

11For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

12So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

13For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

Edited by WordWolf

James 1:22-25 (KJV)

22But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

23For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

24For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

25But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

James 2:8-13

8If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

9But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

10For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

11For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

12So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

13For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

We will be judged by the law of liberty because the law of liberty came after the law. The law was the schoolmaster, yet it was weak through the flesh. Many suffered under it's condemnation of all and under it's division and crude form.

And Christ condemned the law...

Romans 8:3

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh [Law]:

Comment: People will "still" compare the new person with the old person and the law...

They will judge the walk of the new person.

1Peter 4:8

And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

Comment: Body Soul and Spirit...

But God has already judged the new person. He created the new person in all holiness.

Yet the flesh will still compare the new person with the old person and what they think the new person should do in their own eyes.

This is going back to the law rather than walking by the spirit of love.

The dog is not going back to their sinning ways, they are going back to the law consciousness. A "proverb" is a law...

2Peter 2:22

But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

Comment: Who will judge God's elect?

Romans 8:33

Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

John 8:36

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Edited by DrWearWord

The law of liberty extends to who we are inside...

The saints are also "angels".

Many do not realize this.

As stars in the one third of the stars in heaven we complete the other third. Christ, Gabriel and Michael.

So there is a finite number of stars that make up the third of the heavens that Christ is the head of as the bright and morning star.

There is a difference's between the the kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of God.

It is not only a Biblical one but it is a logical one.

Christ is the head of one third of the stars in the kingdom of heaven. These stars once belonged to Lucifer.

But When Christ descended into hell these are the angels he witnessed to and broke their captivity. These angels of light and love became our perfect power as the gift of the holy spirit..

These angels are the power that we are now and have dominion over.

And Christ being the head of the power once occupied by the angel of light becomes "Gods favorite angel".

The son of the creator.

Here is where the Bible shows it's "math" (if you know what I mean)...

For many say that the Babylonians discovered the value zero...

But I can show you the value zero in the first verse of Genesis.

In the beginning zero created one...

Thus we are all created by the creator.

That makes us an image of the creator's will. Creation is a binary process...

God created the heavens [spirit] and the earth [matter]

We are part of this original creation of spirit.

When the new heaven and earth do appear we will be the fulfillment of God's purpose.

There will be no remembrance of sins and judgments.

For the presence of the creator is a wondrous blessing to behold.

It is not the spirit that controls the mind, it is the new person of the spirit that is holy.

Standing and state...

Thus the "kingdom of God" is the place where God resides. As "creator" in the state of zero.

And the kingdom of heaven is where Christ and the creation resides (both spirit [heaven] and matter [earth])

Even though Biblically the terms and their usage [kingdom of God/Kingdom of heaven] do not pan out this is what is under the logic.

That God is always creator (zero) and we are always part of the creation (one).

Christ Jesus as body, soul and spirit is still part of the value of one and never zero.

So as zero God is the seed of all numbers.

How is that for "mathematical accuracy"?

(In my next discussion we will discuss if cloned humans will be "able" to receive the holy spirit...) :)

Edited by DrWearWord

I will let you in on an observation I have had lately...

I got into the Kabbalah for a bit in my search for greater understanding of God.

It seemed like a dark journey and it was a path toward the flesh.

Not in a realistic way but in a way of facing the self and conquering the self.

What I learned was the dreams, the symbols and the what these symbols meant.

In the Masonic Lodge the Bible seemed to take center stage.

And early America was enshrined in the ideas of this masonic temple.

Yet it seems their secret codes are left to be translated.

Let's take their colossal contribution to New York Harbor the statue of liberty.

Recently I began to scrutinize this monument dedicated to July 4, 1776

The same declaration of independence signed by Masons...

I asked myself what book is she holding in her hand. I immediately assumed it must be the Bible.

I learned it was not a book but a tablet. So I was wrong on the book idea but in the end it turned out I was right. She is a Christian monument with Biblical symbolism.

For when I reasoned the tablet idea and asked myself what is written on tablets? The answer came to my head, laws... and then when I considered the statue's name was liberty. Then the law of liberty came to mind. This is a concept of liberty as a law was completely new to the world in the year zero. For the year zero (first Jesus Christ and then Pentecost) was when "the law" of liberty came to the world.

Time is a symbol of the creator's creation.

For at zero there is zero time and time begins counting at one.

So this is why we set our clocks to the dates we do in this country.

This is when the law of liberty (July 4, 1776) came to the shores of the new world.

Excerpt from the declaration: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

This goes for American Indians, foreigners, Greeks or Jews alike... Citizens of the free states of the government that stand behind this sacred law of liberty.

Declaration [law]

of

Independence [liberty].

So the understanding of lady liberty's symbology can only be understood in light of "the law of liberty" unique only to the new testament of the God of the Bible.

We also see the seed of the creator in our constitution. This idea that God is zero and we are one.

She holds the law of liberty she has broken the chains of the law (which lay at her feet). She has the holy spirit within the lantern (candlestick). She guides through the night (just as the hermit figure does in the Kabbalah and as how Christ fulfilled this walk of liberty).

She is dressed in Greek attire not colonial she faces east where the truth was first received by the apostles. She does not face out to France but she is on the meridian that passes right through Greece. And does not pass directly over or very near Rome.

The star on her head is the eastern star (the liberty within her) which represents Christ (the bright and morning star) in you and the crown and rewards of Christ's victory over death.

The seeing eye of God is the all knowing eye of the creator.

The pyramid represents the temple the holy of holies that dwells no longer in "temples made with hands [works] but a temple created by God within [spirit/law of liberty].

We trust in God because we do not put our trust in governments and the flesh [law].

We do not trust what is created outside but what is created inside.

Our government (as part of the creation) is "under" God so the we do not worship it as God. For the government is only a frame of the law without the law of liberty.

Jesus was equal to God because he was "one" with God. But he humbled himself to zero [the creator]...

This again embodies the law of liberty.

(I don't intend to call God "a zero" in disrespect)

Because we are created as "one" we humble ourselves back to zero the creator.

That is God's love and the judgment of the perfect law of liberty.

In the beginning God created both the chicken and the egg.

:)

I might as a note add,

This is what the symbology of the book of Revelation reveals.

Symbols have meanings that can give enlightenment and reveal the invisible workings of the spirit.

And the more we ponder these sacred symbols of our faith, the more we dream...

Edited by DrWearWord

I am trying to figure these things out.

In doing so I am going out into territory that is seemingly uncharted.

People talk of ideologies yet they have not figured out their own.

I guess I just do not trust what I see.

I see forces and a world illusion that pulls people in to it and they become products of it unconsciously one way or another.

So we can either become a slave to it or we can go outside of it.

We can go directly to the higher authorities.

Yet these authorities are actually lower. (zero)

They go back to the beginning when all things were created.

We go to creation itself and the unlimited power and the immense reality of that which is. And what we really are created as.

We go to the geometry and the architecture of time and space.

We then have life and the cry of a newborn and the bond of lovers.

We have complexity balanced in perfect order billions of years.

We have a dreaming God.

We have a sleeping world.

We must awaken the world and fulfill the dreams of the divine.

Not our own dreams but the dreams of God's love for us.

God own love in us given to another, no greater gift can be given.

I do not know if this law of liberty is actually the "truth".

It is something that I have believed but never seemed to have the biblical standing.

But it seems the more I study the doctrine of the Bible that this law of liberty that seems to be the very essence and substance of what our faith is.

As body soul and spirit are the mantra of our standing in God

The walk of the law liberty is how we balance our state with God.

For we are under a law.

It is not just liberty...

It is the law of liberty..

So we are judged by the perfect law of liberty.

God => Christ => Us

Self => Self => Self

God => Law => Self

Law => Law => Self

God => law of liberty => Self

Ephesians 5:2

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

I am trying to figure these things out.

I guess I just do not trust what I see.

I see forces and a world illusion that pulls people in to it and they become products of it unconsciously one way or another.

We can go directly to the higher authorities.

Yet these authorities are actually lower. (zero)

They go back to the beginning when all things were created.

We go to creation itself and the unlimited power and the immense reality of that which is. And what we really are created as.

We go to the geometry and the architecture of time and space.

We then have life and the cry of a newborn and the bond of lovers.

We have complexity balanced in perfect order billions of years.

We have a dreaming God.

We have a sleeping world.

We must awaken the world and fulfill the dreams of the divine.

Not our own dreams but the dreams of God's love for us.

God own love in us given to another, no greater gift can be given.

I do not know if this law of liberty is actually the "truth".

It is something that I have believed but never seemed to have the biblical standing.

But it seems the more I study the doctrine of the Bible that this law of liberty that seems to be the very essence and substance of what our faith is.

As body soul and spirit are the mantra of our standing in God

The walk of the law liberty is how we balance our state with God.

For we are under a law.

It is not just liberty...

It is the law of liberty..

So we are judged by the perfect law of liberty.

God => Christ => Us

Self => Self => Self

God => Law => Self

Law => Law => Self

God => law of liberty => Self

Ephesians 5:2

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Just thought I’d capture this particular post. It certainly says a lot about you.

I have been writing in blogs for over ten years on the internet.

I have had many unkind things said to me...

I do not let them bother me in the least...

I just go on and speak the word deeper and even more and eventually they get the message.

That I am not one of those wimpy Christians that lives by the law but I live by the law of liberty.

I have long ago grown into the full measure of the stature of Christ.

This FULL measure is the law of liberty

The more than abundant life hinges on the law of liberty

Our salvation hinges on this liberty

Did God change or did man change?

I hope this has helped in your understanding of how to view the Gospels.

We see the change from man's wisdom to God's wisdom.

Along with this change comes first the practice of liberty [in Christ] and then the doctrine of liberty [in Paul].

THIS IS "THE WAY"...

Thought this post goes together well with the other one.

am trying to figure these things out.

I'm not saying this in jest, but..

Uncharted territory is wonderful. I go there all the time.. the real "trick" is not to lose one's marbles..

or forget where one left them..

:)

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

Actually I must back peddle a bit...

It was not right of me to say I was "ashamed of you"...

I love you all as I love myself...

It is just as inappropriate in light of the spirit for me to be ashamed of you as for you to judge others in light of the God's grace.

For God has given you the same spirit as me.

Romans 12:3

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Comment: It is probably some of the same people reading this post that witnessed to me and brought me into God's holy of holies.

So this is where the law of liberty warring in my members taught me that to be ashamed of you was going against God's law of liberty.

It doesn't help that you have not rightly divided the word of God after all of these years but by the same token I still have no right to judge you spiritually either.

I am not looking for praise other than from God...

...I love you all and I am proud of God's family of the holy spirit. For we all learned to speak by the spirit together in unity of mind.

1Corinthians 13:10

But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

Galatians 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Revelation 2:5

Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Comment: Did God remove the candlestick from the place of "The Way" because we did not repent by way of the spirit but we kept dredging up sin by way of the law till,

"No one wanted to go to our church?"

Did we wrongly divide the church because we wrongly divided the law of liberty from the law of sin and death?

There was a time when liberty ruled our ministry but it was snuffed out like a candle... And all that was left was legal minded bullies who ruled with tyranny instead of charity.

Again I am sorry for speaking rash and I love you all because of the liberty with which we have been called....

Galatians 5:13

For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh [law], but by love serve one another.

Comment: We are not supposed to use liberty to impose law but we use the spirit to guide us and teach us to walk in love.

Ephesians 4:15

But speaking the truth [law of liberty] in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Comment: When did love bashing become law bashing?

Comment: Do people here value the truth as one who has found great "spoil"?

Or does ego and pride rule the day?

Now I am honest enough to admit my mistakes... how about any of you?

You can't have your cake and eat it too...

Jesus taught us that to selectively apply the "law" was hypocrisy.

We either walk by the spirit and yolk ourselves to the spirit or we yolk ourselves to the law.

Matthew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Comment: You can't be saved from the law and still be held captive by it...

We are yoked to the masters [Christ Jesus'] walk of liberty not yoked to Paul's walk. Although we are imitators of Paul because he imitated the walk of Christ's love, in this same regard we imitate each other because of the liberty we walk with in Christ..

For even Paul had Christ in him.

So this law is dead as the flesh is dead and the spirit is all that concerns us. In the recognition of this spirit is the perfection of it and this is how the law of liberty can grow and flourish in the mind.

Colossians 2:13

And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh [Law], hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Comment: When men/woman are spirituality circumcised some people stay with the person and some become the flesh part that is cut off...

We either remain with the spirit or we remain with the flesh.

Darned if I can remember the name of that piece of flesh that is cut off..

The Bible speaks of a part of the body becoming the whole person.

I can't remember where that is either.

Oh yea, now I remember, a schmuck!

This is the part of the flesh that is cut off...

You are all schmucks! :eusa_clap:

"Iniquity was found in thee..."

Ezekiel 28:15

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity [law] was found in thee.

Malachi 2:6

The law of truth [liberty] was in his [Christ Jesus'] mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity [equality], and did turn many away from iniquity [law].

2:9 Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.

Comment: You cannot have iniquity without law...

Sin was found in them... (Adam and Eve)

You cannot have sin without law.

For this law was found in them instead of the spirit.

Were the law became the yolk that became the whole person.

A little leavening [law] infects the whole mind.

Galatians 5:9

A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.

Thought all these needed to be here too - it all goes together quite well.

Edited by T-Bone

Gotta do just a TAD more than leave a trail of crumbs..

Ideologies are nice, if one can have them.. but the reality of it is, at the end of the day, my take on God, the universe and everything isn't technically any better than anyone elses.

God does speak to our heart and our "feelings"...

God does ALSO communicate to us through our five senses.

What is different is that we use our spirits to discern what the five senses tell us.

We read and hear the word of God through our five senses too.

At least 75 percent of what we take in through the five senses is taken in through the sense of sight.

I hesitate to jump to your same ideas of no future gathering day...

Science says the earth will be destroyed someday

The new heaven and earth will have to be exactly that, NEW.

For this physical world is not eternal but our universe will someday be sucked into dark energy (according to science).

I do not base all of my faith on science but science does explain much that the Bible has not directly given us.

Even evolution is masked in Genesis. Yet once evolution is seen in science it becomes evident in the Bible.

LET THE EARTH BRING FORTH.... (which is evolution)

God formed man from the dust of the ground..

Forming something indicates "time".

So how many forms did man/woman take on before God was done forming them?

And the seven days begins when the spirit made humans conscious of the earth's timetable (days).

This was about the time when stone henge was built to commemorate this day that time was first perceived. The mystery of stone henge is that it represents the seed of time.

As for the gathering...

What indication do you have that the "truth" of the law of liberty has been published in ALL nations? This will be a sign...

And we will all be gathered unto Christ, not the grave. And this will happen in the twinkling of an eye not gradually over time.

For the light must be off the earth for the Antichrist to rise...

Darkness cannot rise in the midst of light. The law of liberty would have to be forever lost...

Also the tribulations of the early Christian centuries led to death upon the earth not immortality.

And the dead in Christ must put on incorruption.

I am willing to entertain many new ideas but the idea that the gathering has already happened is too far for my mind to stretch.

It leaves too many scriptures out in the cold.

I have entertained the idea that revelations has already happened.

For the church has already been judged.

This signifies that their has already been judgment day.

For the church will not face judgment of the flesh only a cleansing. For the flesh is not who we are.

We are already seated in heavenly places...

We are already the light of the lamb in the holy place of God. For what God says will be done in heaven and on earth.

But death has not been destroyed...

Evil still reigns within the gates of this godly place we call planet earth.

So that shoots that theory.

For the earth really is flat, heaven is above and hell is down below..

There is still gathering, judgment and resurrections and that need to take place. This world is a dark image compared to the realty of the true order of God.

Our God and creation still have many wonders to reveal.

The world needs to be transformed as we have been transformed from within.

For though we are still in the body of Christ the heavens and the earth are still plagued by evil in the highest order of magnitude.

Angels are corrupted and the word of God is silenced in the ears of those who cry in the night for the love of God to come and find them.

People go to witness the truth to their brothers and sisters still and turn and run with fear and those who suffer are not healed and delivered.

It is the gathering that gives us hope and this hope that gives us patience and compassion. It is the law of liberty that gives us the will.

All things will work to the good pleasure of our holy and just God.

The truth must be published in all nations..

At the time of Jesus Christ; the Mayans, Aztec etc... had thriving "civilizations" that never heard of the rightly divided word of Christ Jesus because they were separated by two large oceans.

Today the nations have not heard the law of liberty they are still having the same law published that has been published in every pagan and heathen society that has lived on the face of the earth since prehistory..

The "law of liberty" must be published in ALL nations... THIS IS THE SIGN OUR LORD SPEAKS OF

Word over the World

This will be the event where the world in one mind and one voice is raised up to meet the lord in the air...

This is when we will see the act of God.

This is a world changing event that we can look forward to.

We are with the lord in body soul and spirit but the world has not changed yet.

So we will receive a quickening spirit on the gathering day and then the events will occur in the heavens and the earth where they will become new and we will inhabit these many mansions of the father.

1Corinthians 15:45

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Comment:

If I am alive on the earth when this happens it will certainly be a day of days.

(I like poached eggs with the yolk not cooked too much, and decaf coffee.)

:biglaugh:

Thought I'd save the best for last.

Edited by T-Bone

What I THINK you're "seeing"..

Is a world of contrasts. The world does appear to be changing, faster than it has in recorded history.

Physically, ideologically, and mostly enabled by the development of technology. No, I don't think technology is evil in itself or anything..

What you may be seeing is a once fairly balanced system, suddenly set off balance, desperately trying to find a point of equilibrium, or rest. And that is a long time off.

I think this state of affairs is fueled mainly by the greed of men.

This is the liberty I see in the world today. Industrialists are free pretty much to do whatever they "will". Well, if not.. they just go where they can.

They are violating their very own thelemistic ideology "do as thou wilt, as long as it doesn't keep your neighbor from doing what he wills.." at least that's my paraphrase of it.

Timothy Leary advocated something like that.. turn on, tune in, drop out..

Nixon called him "the most dangerous man in the U.S." Kind of interesting.

How to REALLY go outside of it, barring creating your own "reality".. hmmm.

People may be quoting DrWearWord long after he is gone... :)

Tune in to God's frequency bandwidth and God will broadcast to you...

I once heard the voice of God, the voice said to me, "Be a minister."

At first I did not know I had been spoken to.

Kind of like when you are busy doing something else and you have to rewind the tape in your head and play it back to tell for sure that you have been spoken to.

I knew what these words meant to God...

They meant administer God's grace to people.

In my time in the Way I have learned the law of liberty is the ministry God prophesied about some twenty odd years ago to me.

It has taken me twenty years of Dr Wierwille's doctrine in my heart and head to finally see the law of liberty clearly enough to speak about it.

And now it seems to be the only thing that matters.

For when you build a wall...

Like a merry-go-round in a playground.

If you put a bunch of kids on a merry-go-round and have them play you can alter their environment in two ways.

If you build a chain link fence around the playground the children will go right up to the fence (boundaries) and peer out of the holes in the links.

But if you take the fence away they will stay huddled by the merry-go-round.

God is the merry-go-round... :)

And the fence is law. But if you make the fence a law of liberty then people will still remain by the merry go round. They will not be pushing the fence to step beyond it's boundaries so defiantly. Because the law is dead.

When we replace the law with the law of liberty then it takes the fence away and and people gravitate toward the center again. For their perfection is in God's image. The people are not always trying to push the envelope God's law is no longer their nemesis. For the only set line is not understanding the law of liberty. For not understanding it becomes a sin in itself. For any boundary will become, a challenge to break. The only infinite boundary humans can break is love for love is infinite. Love guides us through a multitude of boundaries.

If you ride over a bridge to work every day and see a bridge builder removing the rails.

What if one day you came up to this bridge and the side rails had been completely removed.

You drive over the bridge every day aand do not hit the side rails ever. So what makes you think you will just drive off the edge of the bridge?

So without side rails you will probably gravitate toward driving along the yellow line...

In the center...

The law of liberty is the walk through life down the center.

Where the spirit guides the soul and the boundaries are limited only by love and duties.

Where the the spirit is, so God is...

Every once in a while under pure liberty some child will simply wander away from the merry-go-round and become lost.

This is where the law of liberty still comes in.

For it is not the external walk but the internal gift of life that has already been judged in Christ.

Being that we walk in liberty then the boundary becomes love. Love for God and gratitude for the the spirit.

1John 3:16

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Comment: The problem with TWM was they focused too much on fleshly perfectionism and the walk of the letter of the "moral laws" that they missed the perfection of God within. They focused upon the laws more than the spirit. For it is the spirit that does the work in the heart not the law. All of Asia heard the word because they did not demand "discipline" of flesh but discipline of spirit. They demanded they simply understand the law of liberty. Then you let the law do it's own work inside. You let the expanse of the liberty of the spirit to fill their hearts and lives and some will excel right to the heart of God.

For God has saved them of the greatest turmoil and thus they give back to God their greatest effort of charity in return. All out of the precious law of liberty.

Edited by DrWearWord

I wonder.. did you practice practical kabbalism? A Jewish friend of mine had some rather harsh words for it.

She claimed the only thing the kabbalah legitimately authorized us to do was good works. Acts of loving kindness.

People may be quoting DrWearWord long after he is gone... :)

Tune in to God's frequency bandwidth and God will broadcast to you...

I once heard the voice of God, the voice said to me, "Be a minister."

At first I did not know I have been spoken to.

Kind of like when you are busy doing something else and you have to rewind the tape in your head and play it back to tell for sure that you have been spoken to.

I knew what these words meant to God...

They meant administer God's grace to people.

In my time in the Way I have learned the law of liberty is the ministry God prophesied about some twenty odd years ago to me.

It has taken me twenty years of Dr Wierwille's doctrine in my heart and head to finally see the law of liberty clearly enough to speak about it.

And now it seems to be the only thing that matters.

For when you build a wall...

Like a merry-go-round in a playground.

If you put a bunch of kids on a merry-go-round and have them play you can alter their environment in two ways.

If you build a chain link fence around the playground the children will go right up to the fence (boundaries) and peer out of the holes in the links.

But if you take the fence away they will stay huddled by the merry-go-round.

God is the merry-go-round... :)

And the fence is law. But if you make the fence a law of liberty then people will still remain by the merry go round. They will not be pushing the fence to step beyond it's boundaries so defiantly. Because the law is dead.

When we replace the law with the law of liberty then it takes the fence away and and people gravitate toward the center again. For their perfection is in God's image. the people are not always trying to push the envelope. For the only set line is not understanding the law of liberty. For not understanding it becomes a sin in itself. For any boundary will become, a challenge to break. The only infinite boundary humans can break is love for love is infinite. Love guides us through a multitude of boundaries.

If you ride over a bridge to work every day and see a bridge builder removing the rails.

What if one day you came up to this bridge and the side rails had been completely removed.

You drive over the bridge every day aand do not hit the side rails ever. So what makes you think you will just drive off the edge of the bridge?

So without side rails you will probably gravitate toward driving along the yellow line...

In the center...

The law of liberty is the walk through life down the center.

Where the spirit guides the soul and the boundaries are limited only by love and duties.

Where the the spirit is, so God is...

Every once in a while under pure liberty some child will simply wander away from the merry-go-round and become lost.

This is where the law of liberty still comes in.

For it is not the external walk but the internal gift of life that has already been judged in Christ.

Being that we walk in liberty then the boundary becomes love. Love for God and gratitude for the the spirit.

1John 3:16

Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Comment: The problem with TWM was they focused too much on fleshly perfectionism and the walk of the letter of the "moral laws" that they missed the perfection of God within. They focused upon the laws more than the spirit. For it is the spirit that does the work in the heart not the law. All of Asia heard the word because they did not demand "discipline" of flesh but discipline of spirit. They demanded they simply understand the law of liberty. Then you let the law do it's own work inside. You let the expanse of the liberty of the spirit to fill their hearts and lives and some will excel right to the heart of God.

For God has saved them of the greatest turmoil and thus they give back to God their greatest effort of charity in return. All out of the precious law of liberty.

This one is a keeper too.

Edited by T-Bone