Raf

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Raf and Christine,

What a fabulous affair! Raf, looks like you may have gained a bevy of beauties, not only your georgeous wife, but two lovely daughters to boot!

The reception looked like a blast. I could almost hear the music with all the dancing going on. Looked like some hot Latino numbers must have inspired some of that "dirty dancing". You seem to be a real fun loving couple.

Thanks for sharing the joy and fun.

Suda

Edited by Suda

We truly had a wonderful time. We got back from Puerto Rico yesterday, and are settling into our new home (unpacking gifts - thank you DB and CB) and preparing for the return of my two stepdaughters (the last time I will use that term), who spent this weekend with their father and his family up in Fort Pierce.

Puerto Rico was awesome. We fed iguanas, swam in the best beach on earth (near Luquillo), traipsed through the rain forest (El Yunque) and toured the great old forts of El Morro and San Cristobal. We didn't make it to Vieques (next time) or to the cockfighting arena at Isla Verde (next time). But we had just a wonderful, wonderful time.

Our first night there, we took a walk on the beach (at night, the stars were phenomenal) and as we made our way back into the hotel, a pianist in the lobby was playing "All I Ask Of You," which was our first dance at the wedding reception. Good sign? :)

Thank you, everyone, for your kind wishes.