GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Productions latest dance moves

bliss

Anytime anyone would discuss Wayprod I always felt so hypocritical... They ALL suck, not one of them would even stand a chance at even winning a spot on your average reality tv show... And the worst part of anything Wayprod was that dispicable

FORCED SMILE - chill out, breathe, look natural, anything but that f__king forced smile! Scary!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I showed this video to my dearly beloved, and it took me at least 5 minutes to convice him that, No, this is not a joke, it really is Way Prod. :blink:

His comment: "Somebody needs to tell them the 80's have come and gone already."

Well, I thought it was funny.

LOL that is very funny EX. Good idea, I think I will show mine also. He knows they suck though. Every time we would sit in the auditorium we would roll our eyes...........only once in a while when Mike would rock out were we ''feeling it''.

Then again, now that I realize Way Prod is just another indoctrination tool I wouldn't care how good the music was.

Everything is ''do this ,do that, be a , don't do, he is, you are .......(oh alotta you are)........etcetera .....''.

People would just die if they sang a song with heart and praises to the King...

I watched the whole clip and thought I was watching some goody two shoe Sunday morning Christian TV show for shut ins or something.

The dance moves were out of style and they all looked like they were middle age because of the style of dress. Then I realized that TWI has resorted to and 'lowered' itself to a standard that they have never ever done before. They are assimiliating the costume and moves of the average looking goody two shoe church goer. (no offense to church goers but if you knew TWI 20-30 years ago, they abhorred and avoided anything that resembled average day Christianity). It works as well as a hippo in a tu-tu. Doesn't fit at all.

As VeePee said it can look like church goers on the outside, but it doesn't mean that is what is on the inside. Okay, I think he said it with peaches but it still work. Or was it peas?

I understand your point Full Circle...........but most of the churches I have been in don't do what the way prod did! NOT even close!

If they are going to do dance moves and rock out, they do it with the right clothes on, dark lighting, real musicians (drummer), 2007 dancing, and they do it ''For the Lord'' and not themselves!

Very far cry from TWI version of Church...........maybe and ol conservative stuffy one from the 50's....

What is weird is I used to do a lot of Way Prod, and with a few of the ''ladies'' in that video............

we used to analyze other singers on T V, and if they sang with their eyes closed,

we would say either they were "possesed "or ''so into themselves, (selfish)".

So therefore, while singing, you would NEVER CLOSE YOUR EYES, EVER.

For most of us singers, that is a hard habit to break.

That is one of the reasons they look so robotic, and without emotion.

EMOTION IS NOT ALLOWED in The Way.

That's the point, Bliss, they are way behind in style and mannerisms, trying to portray a clean cut super ubar conservative image to fool the masses. I mean who would wanna have affairs with those sexless beings? Personally I thought the guy in the middle, I don't care who he is related to, was kinda scary looking and reminded me of John Travolta only possessed. But I digress. I do think they are pulling the 'timid librarian' act to whitewash the alleged sexual Twister game. Hells bells, when I was a WOW, I had an outfit called my 'school teacher' look. I encouraged my WOW sister to dress similiar when we went looking for Townehouses. Didn't the rental lady stand up straight and smile and commented on us being 'school teachers.' Ha, TWI is doing the same thing.

The last time I tried to watch Christian TV, they were wearing dresses like that and did modified dance moves like that. TWI used to 'rock out' or at least, of course from my perspective cause I was in, bands like Take It and Pressed Down , ACTS 29 and Sammy Prym (We got the Power) among thers appeared to be more normal in that they 'were with the times,' while doing Christian Rock. Joyful Noise and The Victors and Stevie Kay were more of your gospel Christian music but even with their evening gowns, they had more class and more 'hip' to them then those three in that video could ever have even if you melted them altogether. Although I could have done without the cheerleading outfits when they performed about taking their bible to school, etc

I'm glad I'm not the only one...

I briefly met Claudettee at a Word in Business in Dallas...she immediately put up a fake smile & spewed some stuff about how glad she was to see me. Yeah.

But, I'm feeling left out, folks: where can I see this marvelous, amazing video (I know I'm setting myself up- I'm well aware of how bad Waste Productions sux, but...)?

I'm glad I'm not the only one...

I briefly met Claudettee at a Word in Business in Dallas...she immediately put up a fake smile & spewed some stuff about how glad she was to see me. Yeah.

But, I'm feeling left out, folks: where can I see this marvelous, amazing video (I know I'm setting myself up- I'm well aware of how bad Waste Productions sux, but...)?

Speaking of Way Prod: Is this what they do when they get a "real" job??

Royal Kitchen

Expensive Stuff!

Edited by Nottawayfer

FORCED SMILE - chill out, breathe, look natural, anything but that f__king forced smile! Scary!

maybe twenty years ago. Now it's a botox smile. They don't have to 'renew the mind" so much, and can concentrate on more important things, like the dance steps..

maybe twenty years ago. Now it's a botox smile. They don't have to 'renew the mind" so much, and can concentrate on more important things, like the dance steps..

Interesting, the botox smile, no?

Produced by a poison insterted just under the skin... producing a false yet fleeting appearance of something good....

Proving that all can make benefit to have the dancing movements in ways to celebrate, and not just for Annual Sweeping of the Woods Festival, but all the time, as seen here on TV viewer where even unbeliever can have merriment in ways to make to not deserve! Edited by socks

McArthur's Park is melting in the dark

All the sweet green icing's flowing down

Someone left the cake out in the rain

I don't think that I can take it

'Cause it took so long to bake it.

We may never have that recipe again.------------Jimmy Webb

How can they not be embarassed by that?

Why do all of the women look like RFR at various points in her life?

What's with the gingerbread house?

Because the wicked witch RFR lives there... She forces the children to dance that way or she will eat them.

Actually ...as embarrassing as the dancing was.....as cheesy as the costumes were...the words to the song were troubling to me.

Renewed mind is the key to the power thats in me....every word in every verse and the chorus were all about me and me causing myself to be victorious and spiritual...by renewing my mind

It is hard to describe why this disturbs me so much ....other than it seems to entirely negate God and grace and goodness...and prayer ..... the learning curve and path that we are on....rather it is all about how we control all of these things by actions that we take.

I don`t know ...it seems to leave God entirely out of the equation.

Actually ...as embarrassing as the dancing was.....as cheesy as the costumes were...the words to the song were troubling to me.

Renewed mind is the key to the power thats in me....every word in every verse and the chorus were all about me and me causing myself to be victorious and spiritual...by renewing my mind

It is hard to describe why this disturbs me so much ....other than it seems to entirely negate God and grace and goodness...and prayer ..... the learning curve and path that we are on....rather it is all about how we control all of these things by actions that we take.

I don`t know ...it seems to leave God entirely out of the equation.

That's religion for you...