GreaseSpot Cafe

How did Rosie get to be president?

gladtobeout

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Captain, I'm here...

...My remark about Bonds was used to illustrate my point about Donna and Rosie...perhaps another thread in the open forum would be appropriate to discuss "Mr. Natural"?...after reading some of your responses, I imagine you probably think that Mark McGwire was clean also, that Amway is a good career move, and Jimmy Hoffa is buried in the end zone where the NY. Giants play football....

...by the way, I have some land in Florida that you might be interested in.

Yeah Captain, I'm here...

...My remark about Bonds was used to illustrate my point about Donna and Rosie...perhaps another thread in the open forum would be appropriate to discuss "Mr. Natural"?...after reading some of your responses, I imagine you probably think that Mark McGwire was clean also, that Amway is a good career move, and Jimmy Hoffa is buried in the end zone where the NY. Giants play football....

...by the way, I have some land in Florida that you might be interested in.

Land ... florida like cool bro hit me up if your serious will you accept Iraqi DINARS? ... but thanks for reply on Barry you are still da(( funny)) man Go Barry Go for the Record!

Edited by Captain Spiritural

Back to topic:

I recall whilst in rez - probably at a Corps Night - or maybe it was a CN later - that LCM announced Rosie was his (what did he say?) deputy? He also said that each of the three then trustees had appointed a deputy who would assume the responsibilies of the person they were deputising. Rosie was LCM's and I remember him announcing this. They all reviewed their choice of deputy every year.

There was a bit of a quiet ripple at the time (a woman?? as potential Prez??), bearing in mind the increasing repression of women that was endemic at the time. LCM kinda smugly continued, "Yes, why not?" and I seem to recall that he talked of there being neither male nor female in the spirit of God and if a woman was best suited and most capable, then it should be a woman Prez.

Penguin, maybe you remember this?

So when LCM got kicked out, she was all ready and waiting.

Doesn't explain how she got to be chosen as deputy, however. Except that she knew of the sexual assaults. And did not expose the evil.

Excathedra woo easy baby girl like chill ok, I see some of what you are saying about Donna, no biggie she already has a TRUST FUND, but what really got me is the " Mr. Baseball Barry Bonds" comment made by A.K.A. Groucho, Barry is all natural dude. Go Barry Bonds you rule!

What's that all about, Cap't?

From whom or what, the way?

Name your source, please :-)

Edited by waterbuffalo

What's that all about, Cap't?

From whom or what, the way?

Name your source, please :-)

Whats sup with you bro, like chill out bro: Besides Groucho says it's :offtopic: ya digg: I can't believe you asked me that. You got eyes and ears like use them bro.

by the way you think Barry Bonds will get the record!!! go Barry

I recall whilst in rez - probably at a Corps Night - or maybe it was a CN later - that LCM announced Rosie was his (what did he say?) deputy? He also said that each of the three then trustees had appointed a deputy who would assume the responsibilies of the person they were deputising. Rosie was LCM's and I remember him announcing this. They all reviewed their choice of deputy every year.

Doesn't explain how she got to be chosen as deputy, however. Except that she knew of the sexual assaults. And did not expose the evil.

Now I find this to be interesting information. I had no idea that they made "deputies". What a very interesting and insulting way of telling the rest of the BOT that he did not consider them or would not consider them for his replacement were it necessary. (Which of course it was).

I dont know for fact and am most certainly speculating but from what I have read on this thread, I surmise that perhaps Rosie was holding the information about Craig as an ace in the hole and maybe even used it as blackmail a little. Drawing that thought out just a little further, maybe all of the "crimes" have not yet come to light and this is why Criag stays near but not to near to HQ. Just thinking.

This is the first time I've heard that term, or that concept either.

And Rosie didn't just know about Craig, she helped him. Did she do it because it was what Doc Vic taught her to do? Or did she do it because she knew she was burying Craig deeper and deeper? Or because it left her more time with Donna? Any way you look at it, it certainly worked in her favor.

Going from what's been posted before, it's easier to follow in 20/20 hindsight.

See,

when she first joined up, she was older by a decade than the "kids" in her area.

(Remember? twi was a hippies-and-young folk group in the early 70s, mostly?)

So, she joined up, and she had more life experience (and cold cynicism) than the

idealistic kids who were there. Then, she knew how to suck up low-key to vpw.

(Remember? Sucking up to vpw was a fast-track to the inner circle back then?)

She gave the appearance of competency plus loyalty. Of course vpw signed her

into the inner circle. She made it a policy to make sure she quietly had vpw's ear

and micromanaged anything she ran until it was as bleached of personality as she

was.

She made a point to avoid the limelight (she doesn't play well on camera) while making

sure she was included in all the backroom deals and so on. And so long as she had

vpw's ear, she had carte blanche to run whatever she had been placed in charge of.

(Sorta like Imogene A- ACTUAL competency was optional.)

Then vpw handed over the throne to the next pretender. (Pretender to Christ's throne,

like vpw himself was.) Once that happened, she went from "has the ear of the president"

to "is in the inner circle and that's it."

Now, Donna M had made a point that she was going to marry a top dog in twi, after

which she married lcm. $he made her deci$ion for her own rea$ons.

Rozilla made a similar decision. Since lcm never liked Rosa-lie, she knew she couldn't

get in with HIM, but as soon as lcm was announced as the successor, she hitched her

wagon to Donna and suddenly became GREAT friends with her. Nothing official, just

made sure Donna knew she was there, and was ready to listen, etc etc, and slowly

wormed her way into Donna's circle of close friends. (Apparently, squeezing out the

others a step back, as well.)

Once she had Donna's ear, the rest can be traced. lcm realized he was in over his head

and not competent for his responsibilities, lcm begins to spend his time in "the fog

years" and goes on psychiatric medication, lcm delegates his responsibilities to others-

why, look here, Rozilla is in a position to handle some of those while he needs to

hand some off! How convenient!

So she was positioned, so to speak, on lcm's unofficial cabinet (his "kitchen cabinet",

if you will.) From there, all she had to do was keep herself within arm's reach,

and keep Donna convinced she (Rozycheeks) was able to handle responsibility,

and it's almost a forgone conclusion. Then it was just a matter of waiting until someone

else stepped down, and sneaking her behind into their chair, subtle-like.

What's she REALLY like? Let me put it this way....

When we discussed vpw himself, some people had a few positive memories of

him from personal encounters- when he was friendly and helpful.

(That happened sometimes.)

When we discussed lcm himself, some people had a few positive memories of him

from personal encounters- when he was new and "just one of the guys."

(That also happened.)

However, even when we asked specifically for them, not one of the people who had

met Rosa-lie was able to summon up a good thought for her- not one!

I think that says plenty without the details, although there's been some specifics

around here, too....

The way it was explained to me: she worked her way in, first becoming very close friends with Donna, then in the early 1990's, Craig started seeking more & more counsel from Donna & Rosalie and Don & Howard were gradually being moved out of the picture. Over time, Craig was virtually ignoring Don & Howard and Donna & Rosalie were basically running the show as his assistants. It was after that and she was the next in line.

Interesting how me and Oldiesman agreed on this one...

Back to topic:

There was a bit of a quiet ripple at the time (a woman?? as potential Prez??), bearing in mind the increasing repression of women that was endemic at the time. LCM kinda smugly continued, "Yes, why not?" and I seem to recall that he talked of there being neither male nor female in the spirit of God and if a woman was best suited and most capable, then it should be a woman Prez.

Penguin, maybe you remember this?

So when LCM got kicked out, she was all ready and waiting.

Now I find this to be interesting information. I had no idea that they made "deputies". What a very interesting and insulting way of telling the rest of the BOT that he did not consider them or would not consider them for his replacement were it necessary. (Which of course it was).

I dont know for fact and am most certainly speculating but from what I have read on this thread, I surmise that perhaps Rosie was holding the information about Craig as an ace in the hole and maybe even used it as blackmail a little. Drawing that thought out just a little further, maybe all of the "crimes" have not yet come to light and this is why Criag stays near but not to near to HQ. Just thinking.

This is the first time I've heard that term, or that concept either.

And Rosie didn't just know about Craig, she helped him. Did she do it because it was what Doc Vic taught her to do? Or did she do it because she knew she was burying Craig deeper and deeper? Or because it left her more time with Donna? Any way you look at it, it certainly worked in her favor.

I think it might simply be lcm thought he was immortal, and Donna and Rozilla were already doing

all his thinking for him.

Edited by WordWolf

Once she had Donna's ear, the rest can be traced. lcm realized he was in over his head

and not competent for his responsibilities, lcm begins to spend his time in "the fog

years" and goes on psychiatric medication, lcm delegates his responsibilities to others-

What I wonder.. did he get the "dope" from a legitimate doctor, or psychiatrist?

Or was it more like the "Memphis Mob".. where they gave him enough to keep him going.. while those around him ran the show?

I know, a lot of people need the medicine.. but there are others who use it merely to quiet the conscience..

No doubt I believe that Rosie and Donna conspired to be where they are today. I'm sure they thought they could handle the "ministry" and I use that term very loosely, better than Loy. I think they carefully planned and waited for their shot and when the time came they took it. The minds of these people were very far gone when it came to having any real integrity. Rosie and Donna definitely had their little thing going and of course we all know that Loy had his thing going. Having been at HQ during the early 90's I saw these relationships and now after all the dirty laundry has come out it's not hard to figure that what happened may have very well been a setup of sorts for old Loy boy. I mean talk about someone who was ripe to be had, the guy lived and worshiped the vagina. He would do anything to get it and with that kind of predictable behavior it would not be hard to set a guy up for a fall. The main thing would have been to be in just the right position, which Rosie and Donna were and therefore I believe they basically took him out.

I mean talk about someone who was ripe to be had, the guy lived and worshiped the vagina. He would do anything to get it and with that kind of predictable behavior it would not be hard to set a guy up for a fall.

But most women in the TWI love a man with power Craig was played like a puppet, but most of those women threw themselves at him I observed this behavior over and over and over. Craig was a country boy who thought he had game, but like I said he got played by females who were masters at acting, con, deceit, and using the fruit to get promoted or their status advanced. They knew how to play Craig and run game they have been doing it for most of their lives. I fault the women they knew the worms that were being open up here, so the chickens just came home to da hen house.

Great post Twinot that's real stuff finially thanks for posting

Edited by Captain Spiritural

Yes, I thought that was a pretty insulting statement as well. No doubt whoever was VP at the time would have felt truly valuable to TWI (tongue in cheek).

LCM said something along the lines of, "in case all the trustees..." can't remember precisely, so don't quote me, but it was along the lines of, if all the trustees got killed/taken out/unable to act, all around the same time. He had in mind travelling together in one vehicle (the plane??) and there being an accident, something like that. (Where was his "believing" for God's hand of protection, LOL?). It was so that the Ministry could carry on in the absence of the BoT.

To be able to do so would presumably necessitate that the substitute/deputy would be aware of the business of the BoT and therefore would have to attend Cabinet meetings and like meetings so that they knew what was going on (if they didn't already know!).