GreaseSpot Cafe

Way book for sale

gladtobeout

We are cleaning out and trying to get rid of extra books.

We have a list of books for sale and we will sell the whole pile for $110.00 including shipping.

The Bible Tells Me So (two copies of this book only)

Our Times

PFAL

The Way Living In Love

Take God At His Word

God's Magnified Word

The New Dynamic Church

The Word's Way

Order My Steps In Thy Word

Receiving The Holy Spirit Today

The Lamsa Bible

How to Enjoy The Bible by Bullinger

The Teacher (pamphlet)

Living In The Eye of The Storm by John Lynn

Prayer: conversing with God by Rosalind Rinker

George Muller Delighted in God

The Way International Publications Scripture Index

Most of the books are Hardback and in good condition.

Thanks,

gladtobeout@hotmail.com If interested, please put waybooks in subject line.

Glad to be out, The Rinker and Mueller books seem to be the only ones i might be interested in purchasing.

I've got some too:

The Old B*stard Tells Me So (two copies of this book only)

Old Times

The Way Living In Adultery

Take Vic At His Word

VP's Magnified Word

The New Destructive Church

The Vicster's Way

Order Me Around, My Word!

Deceiving The Holy Spirit Today

The Laughable Bible

Edited by Oakspear

I'm only selling the books all together. I'm not going to split them up. It's too big of a pain. I used to have a bookstore in my home. I just want to lighten my load.

I listed mine separately, but some really zealous VPW fan bought them for his offshoot library. I got over $200, but I don't remember the exact number. I was happy, and so was he. He tried to witness pfal to me though.... :rolleyes:

Edited by Nottawayfer

I've got some too:

The Old B*stard Tells Me So (two copies of this book only)

Old Times

The Way Living In Adultery

Take Vic At His Word

VP's Magnified Word

The New Destructive Church

The Vicster's Way

Order Me Around, My Word!

Deceiving The Holy Spirit Today

The Laughable Bible

Funny!!! :biglaugh:

A few VP titles are asking 40 to 80 bucks. Anybody here sold on amazon ro Ebay? I think UPS can just come and pick it up .. not much muss or fuss. You have to sign up as a seller I think.

that might be VP's Magnified Ego

Ha

Edited by rhino

What did everyone here do with there extras? I mean, did you sell them or give them away or what?

I threw all my twi books, tapes, posters, etc. in the trash. I thought about selling the stuff, but I didn't think it was right to inflict anyone else with that cr@p.

What did everyone here do with there extras? I mean, did you sell them or give them away or what?

I had a total of approximately 5 sets of nearly everything, both of my parents were in and they are asleep and my niece was in and she is also asleep. I kept one full set for research and sold the rest on ebay, minus the sylabi (sp) I kept all of those as they are personal and my neices children may want them one day, just to see, to learn from their notes, just to have. Made quite a profit. I've got tapes, music, Corps teachings, Univ of Life etc, etc...was in a long time and I got everything that "had to do with the bible" when mom fell asleep and when Ann did as well.

I sold on ebay because I figured that people that do that specific search on ebay are already looking for that material because they are already exposed. They might as well get what they want. It's not like some unsuspecting lop will accidently search Wier#lle. The chances of them getting the stuff with a general search is also slim. My opinion.

I still have EVERYTHING

in a couple boxes in the deep recesses of the basement.

I even still have a thick, handmade, leather bible cover with the way logo carved into it. It's beautiful really, but ... you know. TOO weird.

confessions of a pack-rat

I threw all my twi books, tapes, posters, etc. in the trash. I thought about selling the stuff, but I didn't think it was right to inflict anyone else with that cr@p.

Yeah.....most all of mine went in the trash too.

Same goes with me.......I didn't think it was fair to unload some of this fear-doctrine and manipulation on another innocent soul. At the time, I said "screw the money".......heck, I'd given 24 years of my life and tens of thousands of dollars to push the way effort of "their word over the world." Making a few hundred bucks just seemed so miniscule to me at the time.

:spy:

I left everything with my ex-wife, but she boxed up my set of Way books and gave them back to me when she moved. I tossed them all in the trash. About the only time I miss them is when I have to sit on the sidelines of a doctrinal debate and have to depend on WordWolf for quotes!

You can sell all of the books in one big lot on eBay and get top dollar for that. The more in the lot, the merrier.

Not everyone who buys these books, believes what is written in these books. Some are simply collectors of books in general, or religious books in particular, or cult books specifically.

Some are purchased and used by psychology departments in Universities, or purchased and used by cult recovery organizations, so I wouldn't feel bad about making a buck off of them. You might very well be contributing to the education and/or recovery of someone.

Edited by Catcup

You can sell all of the books in one big lot on eBay and get top dollar for that. The more in the lot, the merrier.

Not everyone who buys these books, believes what is written in these books. Some are simply collectors of books in general, or religious books in particular, or cult books specifically.

Some are purchased and used by psychology departments in Universities, or purchased and used by cult recovery organizations, so I wouldn't feel bad about making a buck off of them. You might very well be contributing to the education and/or recovery of someone.

Thank you for letting me know.

I still have EVERYTHING

in a couple boxes in the deep recesses of the basement.

I even still have a thick, handmade, leather bible cover with the way logo carved into it. It's beautiful really, but ... you know. TOO weird.

confessions of a pack-rat

Is that leather bible cover on one of those wide-margin bibles they sold in the bookstore?? ;)