GreaseSpot Cafe

The External vagina fix

Dot Matrix

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a woman from the spiritually savage mindset of terminal bitchiness, thinking the sun rises out of her vagina, and the moon and stars out of her brain.

Gee, I'm glad someone finally explained it to me. Now I know why I'm so bi+chy, want Sudo "where the sun do shine", and am always thinking of the heavenlies.

At least I know where I blew it. I don't want him to just pulsate, I want him to gyrate. Yoo hoo!

What a lunatic!

Suda

Edited by Suda

quote: I don't know any man that lives with the constant threat of being neutered....

I do. :)

Actually, I got neutered in 1995 not long after our 3rd child was born. I've heard many LCM rants (not as WC) and I can't picture him saying this. But it reminds me of the character Douglass Brachman on the TV show LA Law. He was the second in command and acted like an authoritarian jerk a lot, but his sexual encounters were pathetic. He met a woman who was lover to his dad. Her name was 'Rusty'. He went to her place and she showed him film of her as a young stripper. Then she seduces him and the scene ends with his head in her chest while she says, "Don't worry; mommy will take care of everything."

If LCM ever does read some of this stuff he might actually contemplate suicide.

I don't know any man that lives with the constant threat of being neutered....

I dunno.. I guy who messes with enough other men's wives might..

I wonder how "secure" loy feels without a gun-toting thug accompanying him..

Freud would have a field day with such a character. And when you wrote "external vagina" and seeing that the female organ is internal and the male organ is external, I thought it was a typo, but evidently not. I can only describe his persona thusly. "That is one dude with his head deeply wedged up his A$$."

Sorry Mark I can't help but respond to this. Now which head is wedged deeply up his A$$?

To think that I pledged to stand under that man's leadership and this is the opinion he had of women. I have much I can say but will reserve my comments as the anger of the moment would precipitate unkind words that I might later regret.

Frankly he didn't have a much better opinion of men. I guess he was projecting his own experience on everyone else. Can you say Oedipus (SP?) complex. Sheesh.

Yep.. and some present "leadership" including good ole rosie stood with him, with full knowledge of his carrying ons..

if there were no legal ramifications, excepting rosie and the donster, they'd probably accept him back with open arms.

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

And now the "Leave It, It's A Beaver Show" Starring Donna Martindale as Lorraina Bobbit and Craiggers as John Wayne Bobbit after the slicing. Co-starring Rosie as the "I don't want to touch it" Beaver.

Nice "touch" OT. I will reserve comment on the rosie as "i don't want to touch it" Beaver. lol But nice touch