GreaseSpot Cafe

Where'd that thread go?

Jim

There is a little space between the tub of a washer and the frame of it. That is where socks and all kinds of things disappear. My ex was fixing someone’s washer once. After taking it completely apart, he discovered some ummmm…rather large underwear wrapped around the bottom of the thing in the middle that turns (I never claimed to be mechanical…). They were pink.

The fox has vast power in wayworld,

fear and intimidation go a long way there.

Here at the cafe the only power she has is that ugly face and sweet drawl...

If that cant make you sick nothing can.

copenhagen

Moderators are reviewing that thread. Dooj is correct: names were being spelled out and unflattering comments made about people who are not members of GSC and are not on the BOD. Nothing's been decided permanently.

Sooooo... what did I win? ;)

A pineapple pizza will be delivered to your door. We're trying to arrange for the young Moin ich hand to deliver it personally, but nothing's been decided permanently.

Edited by anotherDan

Well, I was wondering, if Brit Money was so privileged, why then has he been chosen by his peers to be the next king?

He got the good food, his "rebellion" in the corps was overlooked because of who his parents were, so he was cut slack where anyone else would have been thrown out, he got to go to college, etc.

Is it because they're used to him being so special that by default it means it should be him?

Is it because of who is parents are?

I'm sure there are others of his peers who can bring much more to the table.

Have his peers really thought about why it should be him? Or are they just used to following.

So, is it just habit, or is there something truly amazing about him that his peers feel he should be the next president?

Well, I was wondering, if Brit Money was so privileged, why then has he been chosen by his peers to be the next king?

He got the good food, his "rebellion" in the corps was overlooked because of who his parents were, so he was cut slack where anyone else would have been thrown out, he got to go to college, etc.

Is it because they're used to him being so special that by default it means it should be him?

Is it because of who is parents are?

I'm sure there are others of his peers who can bring much more to the table.

Have his peers really thought about why it should be him? Or are they just used to following.

So, is it just habit, or is there something truly amazing about him that his peers feel he should be the next president?

All good questions.Most of the answers IMHO are YES.

Egad.

Guys, if you KNOW we're reviewing the thread for its appropriateness and you KNOW why, is there a reason you had to resurrect the possibly offending material here?

Anyway, this thread's gonna vanish and the other will be restored.