GreaseSpot Cafe

When at home, do you walk around naked?

Dot Matrix

Pretty much ALL of them do (I think, but not being a biologist by trade, I have to hedge on that)... unless they are cold-blooded species... except for the inconsistently/inadequately furred members of the (NOT cold-blooded) species HOMO SAPIEN!

Hey Rocky, don't forget about that dog known as the "Mexican Hairless" (google it, they are worse than poodles), they are not hairy at all. And if you can find a photo of one and post it here, why, feel free!

JL

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rocky, don't forget about that dog known as the "Mexican Hairless" (google it, they are worse than poodles), they are not hairy at all. And if you can find a photo of one and post it here, why, feel free!

JL

That's why I said "pretty much"... to hedge just a bit. I know there's a cat breed like that too.

Ya know, I have a nice "skinny dipping story" that I wrote earlier, but the GSCafe Cafe would not accept it becaue of it's length (I'm guessin'). And so, I will try to post it in "two parts" tomorrow in the wee hours when I get up (8 and 9 for most of you, 0430 for me), and maybe I will get some airtime here on it. I thought it a neat incident, and I am thankful for this thread that jogged my memory to write it...

JL

That's why I said "pretty much"... to hedge just a bit. I know there's a cat breed like that too.

Ooh. A "hairless cat"! That sounds pretty gross too. But, no doubt both animals came about because of the "meddling hand of man" and not because of God or Science, to whomever you pay homage...

I dunno

But he invited me into the coach and was naked.

I do not invite people over -- with me it is in my privates, privately, in my private home.

With him, I know he took a shower or something at a Way home and left the door open as he stood there naked -- so the girls could see...

Now, there is a guy who needed to wear clothes - IMO

I once got picked up hitch hiking by a truck driver who related stories of couples in cars who would deliberately position their cars so he could see down into them and then put on a show for him. Also heard that R and B singer Teddy Pendergast got into a serious wreck by driving while someone performed oral sex on him. Don't know if that's true or not.

OK here's a funny one. There was a wow in STL in the late 70s who had been a cop in Mississippi. He said he was out on patrol one night and him and his partner saw a car parked in a secluded area. They wanted to check it out, so they snuck up to it and when they turned all their lights and flashers on (flashers? :evildenk: ) there was sudden movement in the car. When he and his partner got to the car it was a couple in their early 20s and all the guy had on was his tie. The cop says to the guy, "Hey, your tie ain't straight." They didn't do nothing to them; just told them to get a room and left.

Well, I guess since the question was "when you are at home, do you walk around naked?" I didn't "tell all" about nakedness and me. And now that Rocky has brought up Black's Beach, I guess I have to tell my stow-ree.

Back when I was in high school, there was a rock quarry in Dickerson, Maryland, about sixty miles north of DC. The quarry was within a mile of the upper Potomac River, and within a mile of the tiny town of Dickerson. The quarry was pretty famous amongst even my brother's friends, even though he was/is nine years older than me. The quarry had been mined long ago for slate to be used on the old C and O (Chesapeake and Ohio) Canal. One day when mining, they hit a spring, and the quarry filled up, and became a beautiful crystal clear lake with towering cliffs all the way around, the highest being sixty five feet. AND, this place became a favorite swimming hole, and it was almost like a rite of passage to skip school, hitch hike out to the quarry (about a forty mile hitch from where we were), and then go swimming, and of course take the "double dog dares" to jump off of the various cliffs. And so, we smoked pot, jumped and dove off the cliffs and sunned ourselves on the cliff tops, and enjoyed the novelty of swimming in our skivvies. The girls were mostly too chicken to swim in their bras and panties, and many times would swim in their full blue jeans and halter tops. But, some of them did strip down to the near buff, and that was nice. :wink2:

Now this place, was also popular with many many people outside of our highschool bunch. Neighboring highschool kids showed up there, and even poeple as far away as Baltimore would come on over, and it was a fun mix ofm "utes" from places new to us. And once in awhile, there were people in their twenties (guys) who swam naked. Now, when me and my friends first began to see this, we always thought; "Pervert! Must be a fag!" And what have you, for we certainly weren't comfortable with seeing it, even thought the occasional buff guys never made any advances to our girls that were our friends, and certainly not to any of us guys. But. it still just seemed "weird" to us. And so, we did these occasional forays out to The Quarry while skipping school, and almost always went on the weekends. We took beer and pot, and always filled up with grub (junk food) at the Dickerson Market, the only store in that wide spot in the road of a town. Wen summer came, we'd hitch to Dickerson sometimesthree or for times a week.

But, we began to see how the popularity of the place also caused it to get terribly trashed. It seemed that the "Baltimorons" always brought styrofoam coolers that would inevitably get broken up and end up in the water, only to have algae grow all over it and end up floating all around and looking really gross. And also during that first summer of my hanging out at Dickerson's Quarry, I began to get pretty environmentally conscious, and I began to stray from my rowdy druggie friends and hang out with a guy named Andre', who had quit getting high and began to get back to real things like fishing and hiking and such. But, Andre', like me, loved that old quarry, and soon, he and I started going out there real early in the morning together with our fishing poles and some healthy-er food, and swim in the early morning when all of the party hogs weren't there yet. And when they did show up later, Andre' and I would slip off to the "Little Quarry" nearby which was surrounded by trees, got way less sunlight, and was home to some bodacious largemouth bass. And, we had some fine times, old Andre' and I.

And then one morning when we showed up at the rim of the Big Quarry at around 0630, before we could see into the quarry, we both heard at the same time, the laughter of maidens! And as we arrived at the top of our favorite jump off spot (Beatle Rock-named for the Fab Four), we looked down into the water and were stunned with a vision of pure splendor! There, below us and as beautiful as could be, were no less that eleven naked and very beautiful women! Andre' and I were but seventeen, but these gals looked to be like in their twenties! And they were frolicking and laughing gayly as Andre' and I, now kind of "peeping" watched in amazement. But then we were discovered by one of the girls. And she looked up to where we were thirty feet above the water and yelled with a big smile; "Hi! Come on in! The water's fine!" And so, Andre' and I, who had now become accustomed to wearing just gym shorts and no underwear while swimming, decided to just go in. At first I thought we shouldn't because they were girls, and because you shouldn't walk into a girls shower room, I was thinking that we shouldn't go in the water with them either. but Andre's thinking was more like this, as he said; "Hey, this is our quarry man, we been comin' here longer than they have, and they decided for themselves to take off all of their clothes! And so, I don't know about you, but I'm goin in!"

Well, since I'd already stripped my shirt off, I did my usual swan dive and cut the water like a knife and continued straight into the deep and increasingly cold water, like I usually did. That's one of the few things I was good at. And after I came up for air, I looked up to the top of the cliff, and there was Andre', all six feet two of him with his fantastic physique, and he was naked! And he dove and did his usual jack knife dive and also cut the water like a knife. He and I were the "local Tarzans" at the quarry and would dive off of every single cliff, including the dreaded "Number 14", which 65 feet high and one had to dive far enough out to miss some underwater rocks. And so, now, we were all in the water together. But, there was one problem. I was the only one wearing any clothes! I was the "only weirdo in the pool". And it was pretty strage to be thinking that way. All of the sudden, there was a reversal of sorts in my head. Instead of thinking that "skinny dippers were pervs", I was thinking; "Gee, I guess they are probly thinking that I am too self conscious and not "liberated enough" in my mind to swim naked with them". And so, the decision was made. While treading water, I pulled off my gym shorts and voila! I was free! Liberated! And, it was marvelous and exciting! There just does seem to be a feeling of freedom when swimming in the buff, as some of you may well know. And so, Andre and I decided to do what we normally did after diving off of Beetle Rock, and that was to swim directly across to the "Fifty Five" which was a straight cliff fifty five feet high and required cliff climbing all the way to the top. And so, we swam over there which also happened to be where the girls were frolicking.

TO BE CONTINUED...

As we swam up, they were all smiles, and we said hi and introduced ourselves, and also enjoyed their compliments of our first dive. They also asked if we dove off of any of the other cliffs, and said that we did and that we were about to climb and dive off off of the cliff that was straight above our heads. And that seemed to really excite them. I remember that one gal had an amazingly buoyant set of breasts, and when she came up out of the water some, I could see that she had crescent shaped scar marks under each breast, which told me that she must have had silicone implants. And so, Andre' and I swam to the wall and began to climb. But (no pun intended), as our butts came free of the water, we both realized that these beautifl gals were going to be looking straight up our wazoos as we climbed to the top. It just didn't seem to be too flattering of a mind picture, thinking of them looking up at us like that. But climb we did, and sure enough, we heard them whispering and giggling as we made our way to the top. At about half way up, Andre' and I made sure to avoid this one ledge where a copperhead snake almost always lay coiled up back in a crevice. Andre' and I were also really into snakes, and used to get close and with our faces far enough back, would "talk" to him. But this time, we felt the need to stay farther back, ya know what I mean? But we did yell down to the gals that there was a "copperhead up here in the rocks" which caused them to be concerned for us, and we liked that too. Once we were past the big crevice, a couple of the gals made jokes about us getting "bitten in the wrong place", but neither Andre' nor I had the guts to respond with the usual joke about how to get the poison out. But, we thought it.

And so, we made it to the top pretty quickly, because that climb had major hand holds all the way. And there we were, standing in the morning son on the west side of the quarry in all of our youthful glory! We were naked, it was a beautiful day, and we both knew that we were about to wow these bare naked ladies with an awesome tandem dive from fifty five feet above the cool clear waters of Dickerson Quarry. We knew we were good, and we knew that we were in a fine moment, and so we commenced. We raised our arms over our heads with our bodies ramrod straight, tilted forward over the edge to the pint of no return, and sprang with our toes after we had reached about a forty five degree angle. I with my chest way out and arms back at an angle, and Andre' going into a beautiful pike position for his toes in a classic jack knife dive. And man, we were human freight trains with that wind roaring in our ears! What an adrenaline rush that always was! And we heard the ladies saying "Wow!" and such, and within a moment, we were both slicing the water as we almost always did. And, to my surprise, the anticipated pain of my private parts hitting the surface was simply not there! Andre' and I had discussed that on the way up, but by George, it hadn't happened. And so, we both dove deep till it was way way cold, and then began our return to the surface. We had decided to do that also, to make the dive more dramatic.

And when we finally surfaced, the gals were clapping and saying that we were "simply magnificent!" and a whole bunch of nice things like that. And we were truly in our glory. Only one other thing would have made that day any better, but, that was not to be. Both Andre' and I were shy of girls, and after a bit, we swam back to Beatle Rock, climbed it and lay in the morning sun for awhile. And after a bit, they swam to the one and only shallow spot on the north end and began to towel off and get dressed. We watched, and after another bit, they waved, smiled, said; "Thanks for the dive! You guys are awesome!" And Andre' yelled to them; Well thank you too! You gals are beautiful!" And I said; "Yeah!" And just like that, they were gone. They'd slipped into the green of the woods where the path leads and were gone. Andre' and I were still looking at the place where they'd disappeared with smiles on our faces. Then Andre' said; "Did that really just happen"? And I said with a smile; "Yeah...."

And so, after that, the usual crowd began to show up, but, Andre' and I never did put those gym shorts back on. Nope, and we never did for the rest of that summer as well as that next summer. And I am sure we caused alot of people to think we were pervs, but, we knew we weren't, and so we didn't care. The last time I was there was with a few of the WOWs when they came in 1975/76. But, I kept my shorts on then...

Edited by Jonny Lingo

Mstar and Dooj

Okay then....

Feels freeing...

Dmiller you'd have body parts break off in Minn it is so cold

Yeah, sometimes I wear under panties -- sanitary on the furniture and all....

Back in the day Adam and Eve got to do this all the time --- till that whole apple thing -- Glad it wasn't bacon -- then came the fig leaes...

So, we are mostly or sometimes typing here - naked, in our under pants, just socks or something-- glad we do not have those futuristic - camera thingies where we see each other on Greasespot

Sooo Mstar - what are you wearing?

Dot,

I recently began selling video phones. Nice thing is, I know who has one since I sell them and I have a pretty good idea whose calling before I answer the device. Basically, the view is a head and shoulders shot. So, I guess I could get away with just a shirt. But I prefer wearing gym shorts, too.

For the record, I wear something when I'm on the phone now. I plan on keeping a shirt on the back of my chair for emergencies.

GREAT STORY JONNY!!

YID, For the record, I have decided I want to go out of this world the same way I came in. Kickin, screamin, and Nekkid.

Oh, I will never again answer my cell phone while sitting on my throne

:rolleyes: Don't encourage him!

------

And JL, please do NOT blame it on me! It was NOT necessary for you to tell your story, ESPECIALLY because of anything I may have said... and btw, what I had said that you referred to was something I posted in response to Dot Matrix asking a specific question.

"Inside these clothes there's a naked woman..." ;)

And no doubt that nekkid woman is NOT well-behaved! :blink: :biglaugh: :blink: (deduced from clues gleened from 2 of your signature quotes!)

Edited by Rocky

lol, Out There, for the sake of your dear mother, I hope you didn't come out kicking! Screaming and nekkid is a-okay, but kicking - naw! Sure your head, and then those shoulders (whoa!) were enough for her to deal with!

Out There Posted Today, 02:36 PM

<snip>

YID, For the record, I have decided I want to go out of this world the same way I came in. Kickin, screamin, and Nekkid.

And for the record, I, too, was born "nekkid as a jay bird, without any clothes" according to my dear mama. That was one of her sayings - funny, don't remember the context in which she used it, however.

Suda (reflecting on the beauty of "mother's amnesia" after childbirth, and commiserating with dear Paw as he "births" those dang kidney stones; sadly no "amnesia" after that is over, just tremendous relief!)

And JL, please do NOT blame it on me! It was NOT necessary for you to tell your story, ESPECIALLY because of anything I may have said...
No blame on you Rocky. You mentioned Black's Beach, a place where folks hung out in the buff, and it reminded me of Dickerson's Quarry...

And Groucho, you said:

Honestly...I think that Jonny makes it up as he goes.

That's okay Groucho, you call me an effin liar any chance you get. I mean, I dunno why you'd have to go and say that. It happened as it happened, and on a very benign thread (not even a politics thread), I told a story relevant to the topic at hand. But, you have to go and call me a liar. Whatever dude...

And for those who read that other post, sorry for not taking the time to fix the typographical errors. I'll do it later...

Edited by Jonny Lingo

I believe you, your stories are not much different than other people I know -- You did not say "and when we undressed the girls screamed as they had never seen such a huge man."

And why would you lie? It took a long time to write out the account, it was very real, perhaps they are just joshing you.

This has been such a fun truthful thread....

Let's keep going...

No blame on you Rocky. You mentioned Black's Beach, a place where folks hung out in the buff, and it reminded me of Dickerson's Quarry...

And Groucho, you said:

That's okay Groucho, you call me an effin liar any chance you get. I mean, I dunno why you'd have to go and say that. It happened as it happened, and on a very benign thread (not even a politics thread), I told a story relevant to the topic at hand. But, you have to go and call me a liar. Whatever dude...

And for those who read that other post, sorry for not taking the time to fix the typographical errors. I'll do it later...

The point was that you blamed it on me that you had to post that story.... please don't. And IF you're asking for my blessing... well, you might find it easier from others. :)

As to Groucho believing you or not... obviously SOME here believe you... but I know for a fact that more than a few think as Groucho does about your stow-ree telling... as for me, I don't give a hoot if it's true. It's colorful and entertains some of the readers... as it does when I (or others) give you grief ;) .

You think who was teasing?

Pretty much everybody that gives you a hard time here... because it's so much fun to do so! :P :biglaugh: