GreaseSpot Cafe

My son crossed over.

ex70sHouston

Trying my best this morning to get out of the house on time. My youngest (16 yr old) mentions squirrels. I say they are tree rats and he starts talking about how he likes them.

Where have I gone wrong? They are tree rats. He thinks they are fun to watch.

Of course he has to bring up the incident. I hold the local record for running over two at once with a witness. She called us and said I saw you runn over both on a bridge.

But just to let Mr. H. know that my wonderful(though misguided) son likes squirrels.

I love you ex-70, but you've got this all wrong! Squirrels are wonderful animals.

How about those fluffy tails? Who else has something like that? And who else can climb anything it wants to? I love them, they get my vote!

Edited by krysilis

Now seagulls, I can understand..

they'll eat practically anything. And lots of it.

and subsequently, they release it.. but not in it's original form or composition..

when it hits the guy sitting in the car at McDonald's.. well, one loses one's respect for such a "noble" bird..

Even with that, I don't have the heart to throw bubble gum or alka-seltzer out the window, between handfuls of fries..

:biglaugh:

I've seen gulls swallow whole chunks of failed "bread" that would easily descend to the bottom of lake Michigan.. and likely stay there whole for decades..