GreaseSpot Cafe

Wierwille Worshippers

Nottawayfer

My 2 cents: that web site is pure @*&^% and propaganda. I agree that it is salesmanship for the "what God will do for you" self-centered brand of Christianity that's so popular on Televangelism today, but disagree with any notion that there's a "God" who tests us. But since I figure there's not a personal God out there who interferes with the affairs of humans anyway, I won't comment much more...

When we were out wow in D.C. with him in 75-76 he was a nice guy...he was in D J F**ks' twig. My other half seems to remember that pre-twi Rick had been a seminary student.

His site puts me in the mind of N ed Fla nders from the Sim psons. At first I thought his web page was funny (in a twisted sort of way), then it turned my stomach, and now I just think it's sad.

Geez, I'm so glad I got out of twi and twi got out of me.

His site puts me in the mind of N ed Fla nders from the Sim psons.

LOL! Funny thing though - I was going through some music I have on the computer and came across a song -- it was about how we were superhereos with Christ and the 9 manifestations! I immediately thought of this guy and thread....Ha!

Edited by Outfield

The Adventures of Uber Vic

Faster than a Xerox Copier!

More powerful than a keg of Drambui!

Able to leap sheer logic at a single bound!

"Look! Up in the pulpit!"

"It's Bullinger!"

"It's B.G. Leonard!"

"It's Uber Vic!"

Yes, it's Uber Vic…

strange visitor from a mythical snowstorm,

who pretends to have powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men!

Uber Vic…

who charges for his course the almighty dollar,

bends Scripture in his bare hands…

…and who, disguised as Doc Vic,

mild-mannered theologian for a great manipulating outfit,

fights a never-ending battle

for truth - just his...and The International Way!

Unfortunately Rick lives in nearby Newton-Conover and recently has been attending Mik& T*mb$rl%n's local fellowship here in Hickory(though not any time I have attended which is usually once a month). Although I don't agree with him, I support his right to teach TWI's doctrines modified. I actually have all 12 of Bullinger's books from Errdmans/Baker House Publishers. Surprised that he didn't include Lamsa, Pillai, or Erricco, much less Smith Wigglesworth, Lester Sumrall, etc.

• 1 year later...

Rick Josey died of a heart attack on June 7 of this year. He is mentioned in the memorial forums. RIP

I tried to get a password for their site but apparently "genuflect" was already taken.

Were you (or are you) a Roman Catholic too? "hail Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners...." I wonder which one of us said the most hail Marys. :unsure: