GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI "buzz" phrases

waysider

Tzaia asked this on the ARGOT thread:

Who can put the most TWI buzz phrases in a single sentence?

Winner gets a holy spirit dove pin (provided they can believe for a sponsor to make it available.)

I have one that I've never worn. It's not TWI issue, and it's definitely girly, but what the heck.

By renewing your mind in the love of God in the Household; by boldly speaking the Word to babes, "empties floating by," and cop-outs; by abundant sharing and plurality giving; by speaking in tongues like a house afire; and by fellowshipping with like-minded believers, you can put away the old wineskin of "Word over the World" and enter the present truth of the Prevailing Word.

How's that for a first pass?

George

By renewing your mind in the love of God in the Household; by boldly speaking the Word to babes, "empties floating by," and cop-outs; by abundant sharing and plurality giving; by speaking in tongues like a house afire; and by fellowshipping with like-minded believers, you can put away the old wineskin of "Word over the World" and enter the present truth of the Prevailing Word.

How's that for a first pass?

George

It registered a 9.78 on the puke meter, George

eck15.gif

Go until you break glass.?

Root hog or die.

Mularky

Screen door on a submarine.

Would you be blessed to?

Present truth.

Promised land of the prevailing truth.

S.I.T.

Witnessing.

Inside the walls of Zion.

Remanent

Love for God,Love to people.

1rst century churh,in the 20th.

8 great statements of the book of Acts.

Sheesh been out almost 7 years,and this still is on the tip of my tounge!

Why even Johnny jump up and Maggie Muggins (who are sharp as a meatball and twice as juicy) can see that with an indepth spiritual peception and awareness He's coming back to knock some earballs together and that He's not going to be mocked or spit on this time but will judge even according to the Faithful Word and therefore use TWI catchphrases as "fits like a hand in a glove" and Sharp as a bowling ball" in order to show TWI's carnal Christianity too the point where even a child can understand that even the sinner coming out of the bar has more fire in his belly than TWI leadership in their losing attempt to simultaneously speak the truth in love and be God's best when they sellout by copping out on dealing with Wierwille's sins because he was the Man of God for our day and time: (thhhppp!): THAAAT'S RRRIGHHHT!

We may have a winner. Of course, this reminds me of "The Perfect Country and Western Song," which wasn't perfect until a single verse was added to include jail, and trucks, and trains, and mom, and getting drunk. What do we still need for the "perfect Wayspeak sentence"?

Sidebar: everything posted so far has been from Loy or Vic. Any "Rosie-isms" out there? (I was gone before her era.)

George

You know kids, I love you because you are God's best. That's right! <_<. ps would you pass me that bottle of drambuie?Bleech/burp. :blink: :asdf:

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

Frank, I thought that saying"Well, I am still here" was from VPW during ROA when the lights went out. :biglaugh:

My peeeeeople...you're my kids! For me to be here with you and you here with me...my old heart just bubbles with the renewed mind of Christ in you, the hope of glory and the sonship rights that God, the giver, has given to my spirit and inspired my mind to bless you and walk circumspectly operating all nine all of the time to the end that I own one side of the street and am thinking about buying the other side so that I can be an ambassador for Christ, drinking drambuie and knowing what is available while my wants and my needs are parallel and I am believing for God's best to renew your minds like the old violin in the master's hand, like a reformation of the pedangta texts, walking by the spirit and, like the Yak twig and a dog returning to it's own vomit...being God's best for the household!

Stay your mind to walk in the renewed inner man in the household of Zion in fellowship with those who have their eyes enlightened to walk in the mystery of the riches of the hope of glory of Christ in you with a further view to manifesting holy spirit to believe to walk in operation of all nine all the time to produce all the fruit of the spirit and stand in light of the prevailing present truth of the word as a witness to the truth let your light in a dark and perverse world and all that crap-lo shata lo shanta.h

Stay your mind to walk in the renewed inner man in the household of Zion in fellowship with those who have their eyes enlightened to walk in the mystery of the riches of the hope of glory of Christ in you with a further view to manifesting holy spirit to believe to walk in operation of all nine all the time to produce all the fruit of the spirit and stand in light of the prevailing present truth of the word as a witness to the truth let your light in a dark and perverse world and all that crap-lo shata lo shanta.h

Well said.

George

If you would have left the end off, it would have sounded like most of the "words of prophecy" that were said during fellowship. I'd offer up mine, but it would have the same stuff most likely but in a different order.