GreaseSpot Cafe

SPOILER: Twi's Cult Secrets

skyrider

91 PAGES OF THREADS ......on the About the Way forum and archives, waydale documents, radio episodes, links, etc. etc............no wonder twi & splinter groups discourage their followers from this site.

* Personal Testimonies of abuse

* Errors in pfal discussed

* Plagairism documented extensively

* Firsthand accounts of WOW experiences

* Regimentation and indoctrination of corps

* Sexual Predation of VPW & LCM

* Splinter Groups....Momentus & Personal Prophecy

* Twi's Evolving Methods of Subtle Control

* Etc. etc.

* 91 pages......and more

IMAGINE.........how this information empowers any newbies who encounter twi and search the internet???

IMAGINE.........how this information would have affected YOU had you see this stuff before signing the green card???

IMAGINE.........the hundreds and hundreds who have STOPPED TWI-AFFILIATION because of GS???

Thanks Paw for keeping the doors open here......and the kitchen staff busy.

:)

• Upvote 1

Good morning Mr. Linder. How's your day going? :mooner::wave:

So, Mr. Linder..........are the WayGB still staying up at night looking at GS?

Nothing much else to do around there (except for the occasional pizza run).......since the "security guys" stopped driving girls to dayton motels for craig.

:spy:

• 3 weeks later...

MOMENTUS attitude toward the church in general is suspicious and critical. They seem to have encountered a lot of suspicion from local churches whose members have gotten involved in Momentus. This is with good reason, I would say, and any pastor that doesn't examine their premises and practices with care is doing a disservice to the flock. They attack churches for being either "gnostic" (their code word for charismatic, experience centered) or "textualists" (a code word for doctrinally centered). While there are certainly legitimate concerns in both extremes, the impression you get from the book is that these aren't the extremes, but represent most of the American church.

This last issue may reflect another part of their spiritual heritage. At least four of the many people listed in their acknowledgments are former leaders in The Way International, a cult that drew many people out of the Jesus movement. I don't want to argue that the leaders of Mashiyach are guilty by association, but the convergence of some key doctrines certainly points to that suspicion. Among the Way's key teachings that resonate with Killing the Victim are: rejection of the Trinity, a suspicion of other churches, and the idea that believing can cause things to happen.

So, Mr. Linder..........are the WayGB still staying up at night looking at GS?

Nothing much else to do around there (except for the occasional pizza run).......since the "security guys" stopped driving girls to dayton motels for craig.

:spy:

I'm curious.

Does anyone know if any of the security people who were always reading waydale and GSC.

took the information here and decide to leave the way.

and who was/is MR Linder?

MOMENTUS attitude toward the church in general is suspicious and critical. They seem to have encountered a lot of suspicion from local churches whose members have gotten involved in Momentus. This is with good reason, I would say, and any pastor that doesn't examine their premises and practices with care is doing a disservice to the flock. They attack churches for being either "gnostic" (their code word for charismatic, experience centered) or "textualists" (a code word for doctrinally centered).

Cool beans. How (pray tell) does Momentus describe itself, if not either of these two entities?? <_<

From all I've head (from reputable sources) they are just another:

IN YOUR FACE/ ACCUSATORY CLASS whose one goal is to tear you down.

Fugg em. They are nothing more than an org on a mission to control and manipulate.

I've dealt with TWO like that in my past. No need for a repeat here on my end.

I have other things to say about this (concerning gunpowder and the *subject at hand*),

but I can't post it, since it might be construed as a personal attack. :evildenk:

(P.S. --- I really HATE the fact one can't edit their own post within a 10 minute time limit, without it showing up as an edit.) :asdf:

Edited by dmiller

I'm curious.

In Fellow Laborers (mid 1970s) we did something that sounds just like Momentus.

I don't remember if it was referred to by any specific name.

It was run by outsiders, one of which was J@!m!3 L0u!5.

Does anyone else remember this or remember if it was a precursor to Momentus?

Mr. Linder is the man who has headed security at TWI for many, many years now. He was also a personal bodyguard to LCM. He was known to tote a Glock while guarding the doors of a certain meeting which exposed LCM's activities. Mr. Linder surely knew about LCM's sexcapades, yet he still adorned him. Mr. Linder has been on GSC, and we've welcomed his comments many times, yet he only lurks. The lurkings are part of his job at TWI. He has to make the big turds aware of what the copouts are saying about them.

When will we find out if RFR and DM are lesbian lovers, huh Mr. Linder?

Mr. Linder is the man who has headed security at TWI for many, many years now. He was also a personal bodyguard to LCM. He was known to tote a Glock while guarding the doors of a certain meeting which exposed LCM's activities. Mr. Linder surely knew about LCM's sexcapades, yet he still adorned him. Mr. Linder has been on GSC, and we've welcomed his comments many times, yet he only lurks. The lurkings are part of his job at TWI. He has to make the big turds aware of what the copouts are saying about them.

When will we find out if RFR and DM are lesbian lovers, huh Mr. Linder?

Thanks

I actually did a search on his name yesterday. He figured prominently. Does any one know if any of the people monitoring us ever left TWI after learning all the disgusting crap they did,

OR is that just wishful thinking on my part?

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

Thanks

I actually did a search on his name yesterday. He figured prominently. Does any one know if any of the people monitoring us ever left TWI after learning all the disgusting crap they did,

OR is that just wishful thinking on my part?

they can only go as far as they have been taught! So...they say

91 PAGES OF THREADS ......on the About the Way forum and archives, waydale documents, radio episodes, links, etc. etc............no wonder twi & splinter groups discourage their followers from this site.

* Personal Testimonies of abuse

* Errors in pfal discussed

* Plagairism documented extensively

* Firsthand accounts of WOW experiences

* Regimentation and indoctrination of corps

* Sexual Predation of VPW & LCM

* Splinter Groups....Momentus & Personal Prophecy

* Twi's Evolving Methods of Subtle Control

* Etc. etc.

* 91 pages......and more

IMAGINE.........how this information empowers any newbies who encounter twi and search the internet???

IMAGINE.........how this information would have affected YOU had you see this stuff before signing the green card???

IMAGINE.........the hundreds and hundreds who have STOPPED TWI-AFFILIATION because of GS???

Thanks Paw for keeping the doors open here......and the kitchen staff busy.

:)

they can only go as far as they have been taught! So...they say

Excellent, put these two posts together and the TWI thugs could actually get some much needed edumacation...HA.

• 2 weeks later...

There are some interesting threads here concerning Momentus...I think that it's very revealing that Lynn and others involved themselves with this sinister form of psycho toilet training...

anybody want to get into the lifeboat?

Okay, I like what you said but I have to remark how very witty it was as well. I have been sitting here laughing.