GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way

cheranne

What is this?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It is some ones personal my space page and their own little youtube set up.

Cheranne

I think a personal attempt to get believers.

Is there any sound or anything? Just a sentence or two?

My cult is better than your cult.

I remember a cabinet dude enjoying troubles CFF was having with there own version of ROA.

IT is just words with a link to their myspace page with comments turned off.

They seem to be quite aware of the issues.

I think you brought this point up on another thread that they are aware of it. THat they chose to be there because they believe they are in a ministry that is teaching the only truth out there or the most truth out there.

The same stuff we believed way back when..

The things the person put value on are a bit odd, dress code and such but I am not surprised by that as I have been to the HQ website. Those blue suits..

Maybe I missinterpreted it I did only skim the info.

I'm confoosed. The myspace page it sends you to is a comparison between The Way Nash and CFF, and it reads to me like CFF is favored. :blink: Is this some sort of thinly veiled sham of a slam to lure unwary Wayfers? Me no know. But it doesn't make sense. Or...does it....?

you Know now that I look at it yeah it does weight things toward the CFF doesn't it..

You are right Socks and Cheranne it is very Confusing.

Cherann if you double click on the video and go direct to youtube there is a link in the discription to the my space page and it is still there.

I thought his comparison of TWI and CFF made Cff look like a better, less stodgy, demanding and expensive, organization. i don't really get his point. He wants people to go to CFF?

http://www.myspace.com/451657883

Yes.....the point-by-point comparison between TWI and CFF is made.

Obviously, the comparison highly favors the CFF organization in every category. Of the 26 comparisons.........#24 is one of the zingers, explaining that researchers who assisted vpw/lcm are now embedded in CFF's efforts.

Imo....it would have been better to end with a summarizing paragraph and direction, but I didn't find it confusing.

The hemoragging of twi continues...........reports from others keep saying -- it is so b-o-r-i-n-g.

:biglaugh:

Edited by skyrider

. . .

Seriously though, it sounds like us, 40 years ago, comparing The Way to organized religion.

. . .

They are recognized as a religion by some, group, . . . I don't know who. . .I think Tom Cruise had something to do with it.

I think that all the grads should be moving the Word together. Maybe in a Confederation or National or International Convention of Unitarian churches or ministries. What ever with a counsel were the mini mans of god may rotate the presidency.

The two guys that caused the division LCM and the other stupid Chris Geer are very out of every thing by now. So I think that is time that the positions and the egos find a way to be closer among brothers.

1 Corinthians 3 (King James Version)

1 Corinthians 3

1And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

2I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

3For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

4For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

5Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

6I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

7So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

8Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

9For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

10According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

11For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

12Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

13Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

14If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

15If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

16Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

17If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

18Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

19For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

20And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

21Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;

22Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;

23And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

:rolleyes:

Edited by themex

I think that all the grads should be moving the Word together.

what "word", mex? I'm a grad and have no interest in "moving" anything that came from twi, except moving it somewhere handy to flush it.

the "word" is independent of graduating from anything, and being a "grad" is independent of having any interest in the "word". my long association with twi, contrary to building a strong christian faith, has turned me back into an agnostic.

I would friend the myspacer as well, but I'm not going to promote CFF or any organization built on the teachings of vpw.

what "word", mex? I'm a grad and have no interest in "moving" anything that came from twi, except moving it somewhere handy to flush it.

the "word" is independent of graduating from anything, and being a "grad" is independent of having any interest in the "word". my long association with twi, contrary to building a strong christian faith, has turned me back into an agnostic.

I would friend the myspacer as well, but I'm not going to promote CFF or any organization built on the teachings of vpw.

me neither!