GreaseSpot Cafe

List of Books?

cheranne

The books by John Lynn, John Schoenheit & Mark G.

http://stfonlinestore.com/index.asp?PageAc...&Category=3

The Book by Larry Panarello.

The True Justice of a Just God: Discovering God's Redemptive Plan for Mankind

The book by Chris Geer :evildenk:

Walking in God's Power at amazon.co.uk

The Advanced Class on Power for Abundant Living (Paperback)

post-1578-1235410464_thumb.jpg

Edited by themex

Thanks Waysider I just ordered EyesOpen book(must collect more soda cans for more book! :biglaugh: )

but the other sounds good too.

Next time I will get Eagles!

Not too intrested in splinter books! You "know" those paper cuts really really HURT! :cryhug_1_:

• 2 years later...

There was "The Rescue" by Dennis McGee. I had it years ago, but loaned it out and now it's been gone for too many years to expect it will come back.

There have been other books and paintings which come up on Google search, but this was a nice one. Been so long. . . .

The Cult that Snapped, Karl Kahler

Losing the Way, Kristin Skedgell

Both of the last two are dealt with separately and in depth in other threads and postings on the Greasespot Cafe website.

The Cult that Snapped was very instrumental in the Lord being able to remove the tumor in my brain, "twi thinking."

Edited by Kit Sober

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased Larry Panarello's book, "The True Justice of a Just God" off Amazon.com. It stands on its own without twi references. He cited Bullinger, Kittel, and Bishop KC Pillai.

I have always loved him and prayed for him. So glad to read this work which appears at first glance to carry Larry's view of the heart of God's kindness into the world.

I fully concur with God's viewpoint that each of us know only in part and I am always thankful to read or hear or say some of that "part" which the Good Lord shows to another of His precious little ones.

That being said I love Larry's book.

www.abouttheway.org has several articles by ex-followers of TWI

Those in the "Letters" section record people's experiences in TWI, from experiencing sexual abuse at the hands of leaders, to preparing for the Communist takeover of America.

Taylor Overbey and things "Glad" are still alive and moving forward towards God's heart (in my opinion). He's on Facebook for one thing here, Taylor Overbey and his work are one of the precious things I am thankful that has held over from the twi years.

Just noting that the link to Taylor Overbey that Kit posted above, takes you to a different Taylor Overbey on fb. I know-how can there be TWO Taylor Overbeys ! The one you know is on fb though , and has his own website. I worked with Taylor for years, on Glad magazine, and other stuff. He's a fine fellow, who certainly has not lost any of his drive or convictions. I couldn't do it again, as I don't share his goals ( or his extreme political views)-but he 's the real deal as an honest, committed Christian. I value our friendship, and the time we worked together. The only difference is back then, I had to keep my mouth shut when I disagreed with his views, and now I don't have to.