GreaseSpot Cafe

super heart living

excathedra

So weird…talk about people going their separate ways…He and I were in the same WOW Branch, 75/76 in DC…So weird…and so sad.

Wow, follow the links on the books, and you'll end up at Amazon where two booksellers claim to have NEW copies of teh Blue Book, one selling at $107 and the other selling at $119 (plus shipping costs). (Used copies are available from $12.99)

Huh, I really must sell mine. The whole set.

Josey reads the entire Bible through every month? He has read it entirely 260 times? And still finds time to do all these other wonderful things, put together all these classes?

Not - ummm - plagiarizing the plagiarizer at all? No, he gives acknowledgment to VPW. From whom he learned well.

One statement from that site I do agree with:

"The hero of the Way Ministry was not him, but God."

Anything that was good about it was because of God, and blessed people in spite of the bad things in the ministry.

Yes, but it's double-talk. The talk of "heroes" in the Word steers more towards actions and away from personalities. Look at Hebrews 11 greater cloud of witnesses. It's not "Abraham at a young age was predestined by God and his own great young heart to live for God" then a whole bunch of drivel. It's basically an account of his greatest act of believing.

TWI overemphasizes the "example" scriptures to justify their practices of hierarchical people worship. The ultimate in wannabe fanboys.

That site smacks of that type of attitude.