GreaseSpot Cafe

The TWI Dictatorship

polar bear

How come in most governmental circles and even in many large denominations the leadership is rotated every 4 years or so. Isn't it to keep people from making dictatorships. Isn't it for change and new growth.

VP wouldn't have moved over for anyone, neither would have LOY until the sex scandal hit the fan. Now Rosie I know has the meekness of a mule in heat. She would never turn the reigns over no matter how bad it gets. Don't these people get it. It's a dictatorship. The followers will never have any say. Why did it take us so long to wake up.

Wake up, it's a hoax a totally controlled environment. With a MOG who thinks they are God's spokesman. "IF you do what we tell you God will protect you". What a crock. Belch, blech, cough, hack.

Are there any good dictatorships? Never heard of one.

Now Rosie I know has the meekness of a mule in heat
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha ha ha

and i'm still thinking about that other groucho remark about her ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahah aha ha ha

• Upvote 1

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!!!

actually I was thinking we should coin some new terminology here and just call it a twictatorship. it will save time typing. plus it has sort of an Elmer Fudd ring to it.

• Upvote 1

Hmm ok if we go with beavis and butthead "dick-tater" and we also consider the amount of sexual activity in the upper echelons of TWI (who we throw into a large canvas sack) and we consider how they have fragmented into dick-tating over multiple splinter groups with chips on their shoulders at each other group - do we have a bag of "Lays" dick-tater-chips?

Sorry Potato - if you hadn't posted that long NOOOOOOoooooo I wouldn't have allowed the voices that come through the fillings in my teeth to end up here.

Edited by RumRunner
  • Upvote 1

no respect. no respect at all. not only are you reviling my holy name, you are reviling the names of my progeny. I can't rain fire and brimstone on you - my potato powers don't extend to that - so I'll have to settle for shaking the crumbs from the bottom of the bag over your head.

• Upvote 1

I guess it was first a victatorship, then a licktatorship (as in the brown-nosing type), then it turned into a fascist twictatorship, now what is it with Rosie in charge?

and notice how I spelled it TATOR, rummy and p-bear. different word, different root. has nothing to do with me.

• Upvote 1

:lol: ok

I think we need to look at this like the whole kingdom of heaven in pfal.... you know, the fascist dictatorship/twictatorship was OVER ALL but each administration has its own special features that make it its own brand... like the victatorship was pretty consistent, but the next dictator morphed from a licktatorship to the loytatorship (god the horror) and then there's RR, who I really don't know what to say about at all because we mostly seemed to be sheep milling about under her direction as she stripped away most of the concentration camp features and left us only with the underlying theology that developed under previous dictators.

when she croaks, do you think there will be anything democratic about twi? I think it's likely it will continue on as it is, just becoming less and less charismatically run until it fades into non-existence.

• Upvote 1

should it pick up a wandering CEO, it could continue as a dictatorship. what loyal underling does she possess that could handle such "responsibility" as proclaim her image? donn@? a georg-?

no, there will probably be a council of sheep, bound by the fellowship of sheep-hood, who mull over their memories of the long fallen father-sheep with big teeth, claws and a long tail. His image will they try to recapture and drive into the hearts of the lambs.

someone has to keep the grass everywhere the same height. It's the duty of sheep to pass this tradition on to sheep everywhere.

I guess it was first a victatorship, then a licktatorship (as in the brown-nosing type), then it turned into a fascist twictatorship, now what is it with Rosie in charge?

and notice how I spelled it TATOR, rummy and p-bear. different word, different root. has nothing to do with me.

I hear now it's Rosie with Donna under her. So that would be a chicktatorship! :biglaugh:

JT

remeber the GB is watching you(like in Big Brother from 1986-George Orwell). love the comments abour Rosie and Donna except it makes me want to gag. oooh where the pepto Bismol?