GreaseSpot Cafe

why i don't use "twi" and use "the way international" instead

brainfixed

ok this is probably no big deal to start a new topic about but i thought about how people find this place and how search engines work and so i thought maybe i would say something, but i don't use "twi" but spell it all out as "the way international" so that when people search for information there are more "hits" from here, and maybe the more "the way international" is used in a topic then maybe the more a topic itself pops up on a search. and maybe i don't know what i'm talking about and it doesn't matter. can anybody tell me if it does or not?

i always thought "twi" was too kind -- it's either the frikkin way ministry or the way international - never even considered search engines. just thought a nickname for them was underserving or something like that

oh, perhaps the way international biblical research and fellowship ministry

or prehaps wierwille is a f wad

the way international is a ministry of unwanted dogs

the way international is for people who are against reading

leaders of the way international are thick-headed eggheads

followers of the way international are cowardly hyenas

may god strike the way international

the way international is the reason religion should be regulated by a gov't agency

the way international is dumb

hope that helps

I'm not sure how much difference it really makes in regards to search engines.

I stumbled onto this web site while looking for a PFAL book.

ROFL! Glad found better than a PFAL book.

I write twi cause I'm too damn lazy to type the way international all the time. I purposely don't cap their names, titles, and organization names because they would so insist that it be capped. :evilshades:

Edited by OldSkool

I didn't realize The Greasespot Cafe had slipped down so far as 2nd page on a search for The Way International otherwise I would have typed The Way International more often.

I could only wish that a search of River Road Fellowship and/or Victor Barnard was even 2nd page as TWI but The Way International certainly had more direct victims than River Road Fellowship has up to date.

But just in case it would do any good I'm happy to type both The Way International and River Road Fellowship. :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

*****and don't forget*******

TWI is the new lingo/abbreviations for TW*LIGHT (books, movies, actors)FANS!!!!

I just googled The Way International and "GreaseSpot Cafe - Home" was number three on the list on page#1.

The Way International- homepage was still number one however. <_<

This was at the bottom of their homepage.....

"Outreach

We have fellowships serving the Word of God throughout the United States and in two U.S. territories and over thirty international countries."

I for one am very glad that they are in over "thirty INTERNATIONAL countries." "INTERNATIONAL countries"!?...... as opposed to what; national countries!?

I feel decades of overemphasis on perfection within a closed system only leads to gross and illogical silliness.

Edited by JeffSjo

the way international still #1 huh? well, the way international needs to be knocked of that spot! :)

I AGREE BRAINY!

They can take their "smiley grins", "automotive cars", "Wierwillian abuses", and their "international countries" and fade away...preferably sooner rather than later. :beer:

Edited by JeffSjo

the way international still #1 huh? well, the way international needs to be knocked of that spot! :)

hhm . . . I dunno . . .have you read their website? I think they a wonderful job of embarrassing themselves. Not a hint of ostensible tenderness, IMO. Last I checked anyway.