GreaseSpot Cafe

My gift to Grease Spot.

OldSkool

The internet is an amazing thing. Some years ago I picked up internet search as a hobby. You would be surprised what you can find! You may even find financial disclosure statements. Enjoy! You can compare year on year since 1996 looking at the scanned documents. Here is my source:

http://starpas.azcc.gov/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wsbroker1/names-detail.p?name-id=F00256060&type=CORPORATION

6plvv6.jpg

33p6edi.jpg

2myx8qu.jpg

1pb0jr.jpg

adgfw9.jpg

It would be my guess that we could guesstimate the amount of money they paid to settle the Allen lawsuit by comparing the records from 99, 200, 01. Any takers? :anim-smile::biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I can't wait to see what some of you ex-innies make of this! :dance:

I'm pretty certain that along with her real personal habits this is something Rosaline would rather not have made public. :jump:

I can't wait to see what some of you ex-innies make of this! :dance:

I'm pretty certain that along with her real personal habits this is something Rosaline would rather not have made public. :jump:

Uh, no. This is like having a picture of the Holiest of Holies on public record for all to see.

I wonder how many people will still be manipulated by her public displays of outrage without realizing how bassackwards virtually every single one of their "motus operandi" really are?

Ok, I think that is enough commenting on my part.

I really, really want to hear what you ex-innies make of this concrete information as compared to The Way's public statements and the implications as pertaining to their need for more ABS.

What's this OVER TEN MILLION DOLLARS in a medical fund?

(1) Don't they believe in healing - no need of third aid, hospital or doctor services?

(2) Who gets the benefit of this fund? Is it available to meet the expenses of all staff - or just the select few?

There are other financial records posted in these forums, and extensive discussion of the information therein. I have a feeling they were posted by Polar Bear, but it could've been someone else. Will see if I can find the link.

What's this OVER TEN MILLION DOLLARS in a medical fund?

That is the cost of insurance they have with Medical Mutual of Ohio. For some reason they have a self-funded plan. Go figure.? :confused:

The plan itself really sucks and has a very low lifetime maximum. If you are a staffer and run out your lifetime max they will show you how to sign up for Medicaid. It's my guess that everyone on staff more than qualifies for Medicaid. So that means everyone on Staff is within 200% of the federal poverty level.

http://jfs.ohio.gov/ohp/consumers/HSHFIncomeGuidelines.pdf

:offtopic: R1c0 M@gn3ll1 once told me that God put social programs like Medicaid in place to bless the believers.

I'm not banging on Medicaid, it can help folks who need it.

Edited by OldSkool

What really is the difference between TWI's ABS and a Protection Racket?

A protection racket is an extortion scheme whereby a criminal group or individual coerces other less powerful entities to pay money, allegedly for protection services against external threats (usually violence or property damage, and sometimes perpetrated by the racketeers themselves). In some cases, the "protection" is little more than extortion, with no real service rendered unto the victim.. . . . http://en.wikipedia....otection_racket

I guess the difference is God won't spit in our direction for under ten percent. I don't know how much the Mob gets for protection.

No wonder they have a hefty sum...fear is a powerful motivator in manipulative hands.

Edited by geisha779

"If you are a staffer..."

Would that include Rosalie and other members of the Board of Directors? After all, they are on staff, maybe get salaries (even notional salaries) - rumor has it Rosalie is self-funded but I can't see that, really.

"If you are a staffer..."

Would that include Rosalie and other members of the Board of Directors? After all, they are on staff, maybe get salaries (even notional salaries) - rumor has it Rosalie is self-funded but I can't see that, really.

I believe all of the board of directors draw marginal salaries. Rumor has it from those "in the know" that Rosalie is loaded with family money. It seems her family owned /owns? many acres of wooded property in North Carolina and were paid to allow timber to be harvested. I am sure there is more to the stories. But I believe she is a very high net-worth individual.

You might find this thread of interest, about Rosalie. It's in Archive > subforum Getting help for Cult Dysfunction, but I bumped it so it should be easily located:

http://www.greasespo...dpost__p__27164

And this is a short-cut to her title to the land/forest, which is embedded in the above thread.

http://gismaps.crave...04%20%20%20-002

Edited by Twinky

You might find this thread of interest, about Rosalie. It's in Archive > subforum Getting help for Cult Dysfunction, but I bumped it so it should be easily located:

http://www.greasespo...dpost__p__27164

And this is a short-cut to her title to the land/forest, which is embedded in the above thread.

http://gismaps.crave...04%20%20%20-002

Thanks for bumping these. I had never seen them. Her methodologies are still in effect and I ran headlong into them. Yikes!

The "members" used to be only the (three) trustees.

Never included the rest, that might loosely be called "congregation" (if it were a church).

Why Arizona, anyway? TWI doesn't own property there, does it?

why do they choose Arizona as the state to incorporate in?

maybe the answer is *obvious*(?).. that all second rate little hinky dink cultic "organizations" incorporate there.. but WHY?

:biglaugh:

is it.. Arizona is *easy*?

I mean.. only ten bucks.. well, plus somewhat slightly less than fifty cents for the stamp..

Sorry Twinky.. seems I restated your question..

why do they choose Arizona as the state to incorporate in?

The entire organization is not incorporated in AZ. The main US branch is incorporated in OH. You can obtain this same report from there, albeit not online and it costs $$.

The AZ filing is to maintain a non-profit bookstore there. To do that they need to file a basic P/L or balance sheet.

Okay, having nothing better to do, I have reviewed all the documents on that Arizona Corporation website and you will see below a precis of their NET ASSETS ie, what they have in the bank less all the liabilities they still have to pay (a very small amount). The figure includes fixed assets (undefined) less depreciation, which may include vehicles, equipment etc. Of course, some of their fixed assets may have been depreciated down to nothing and therefore they don't show at all...you know, the old printing press that breaks down all the time.

The figures in the reports are quite blurry and difficult to distinguish, so there may be some minor inaccuracies - however the trend is clear to see:

Report Date filed Net assets

96 ANNUAL REPORT 02/03/1997 $35,124,127.00

97 ANNUAL REPORT 06/19/1998 $32,473,703.48

98 ANNUAL REPORT 11/13/1998 $35,800,130.89

99 ANNUAL REPORT 11/16/1999 $39,743,015.57

00 ANNUAL REPORT 12/21/2000 $43,123,987.20

01 ANNUAL REPORT 11/05/2001 $46,251,209.99

02 ANNUAL REPORT 10/29/2002 $47,500,643.72

03 ANNUAL REPORT 11/20/2003 $46,159,482.57

04 ANNUAL REPORT 11/12/2004 $48,501,315.50

05 ANNUAL REPORT 11/14/2005 $47,800,771.11

AGENT ADDRESS CHANGE 05/26/2006 -

06 ANNUAL REPORT 11/24/2006 $50,403,547.30

07 ANNUAL REPORT 11/14/2007 $52,726,231.88

08 ANNUAL REPORT 12/01/2008 $54,201,408.15

09 ANNUAL REPORT 11/27/2009 (figures not shown)

(Blanked out)

Look at this. The net assets figure has increased by over 50% from 1996 to 2008. In 12 years, they have managed to accumulate NINETEEN MILLION DOLLARS ($19M).

Guys - forgive me - perhaps after all they should be giving us financial advice?

(If only how to run an MLM heh heh).

(Edited to try and get some spacing in, but layout doesn't recognise spaces or tabs)

Edited by Twinky

It would interesting to review the microfilms that don't show on the website. In 1996 all the way corpse were full time for many months. I would bet a dollar to a dime that their assets were decimated and are just starting to make a small recovery over these many years. Plus, they have G@ry Fr3d3r1ck investing their money. He seems to know how to turn a dollar.

In other words I would venture to say that a lot of their year on year earnings are less related to abundant sharing than to investment income. But that's just my best guess.

TWO-CENTS ALERT

As if looking at their reported growth of millions of dollars during these lean times at The Way International wasn't bad enough we have had very credible sharings concerning their "cooking the books" such as......

i don't know what they keep now, how many versions and how many copies of versions of their financial "books"........or where they bury the real facts and truth of their duplicitous, fraudulent, financial acrobatics.......the real facts behind the "income" they stole, laundered and cleaned up during the years when their lack of significance in terms of numbers and members allowed them to cruise below the government's various radar screens.......

but, i do know, that early after i left the swamp of new knoxville in december, 1986......i "hosted" a team of IRS and US justice department investigators for 5 days at my newly rented house.......i was able to provide them with hard copies of the three....that's right!..count ,em THREE sets of books which rearranged and juggled the income and expenses of the ROA 1986, for bookstore sales and expenses, food and housing income and expenses, "abundant sharing" totals, and that type of stuff........so, twi's 501©3 tax exempt status was revoked for several years.......but that was it.....the fact that during the years 1982-1984, we operated the entire US Trunk at a rate of only 8% of the net income we brought in from abs and the sales of bookstore items and conferences, advances, and "events", was simply a testimony to "excellent" business practices........hear me........out of the almost 50 million dollars PER YEAR of income during those years, it only took 8% of that to pay all the bills for all the full-time, part-time staff in the limbs, and at HQ for the trunk-related departments!!...........that's a net profit of over 40 million bucks a year for those years..........

they got their 501©3 back after five years..........2 sets of checkbooks?????..........at least!.......the real facts?.......who knows???.......one thing i do know, is that rosie, donna, the doofus from okie, coward allen, et al, are living off the profits made decades ago by the foolish faithful who gave their all for "his highest".........whatever's left is what they're stll sucking off of today...........hope they're enjoying sleepless nights with guilt-ridden dreams.......but knowing the kind of creeps they are..............i doubt it......................peace.

IMO the millions they show is probably just a fraction of their real financial standing.

Edited by JeffSjo

I remember some teachings about how we shouldn't put our money in the stock market - that it was akin to gambling. Hmmmm....

And then there was an admonition I heard from one WC woman that I didn't need to purchase the health insurance they had at work, because I could believe God for good health.

Apparently they don't follow their own financial advice.... after all, it would be foolish to invest IN "the" Household of God. confused.gif There's no money in it!

I remember some teachings about how we shouldn't put our money in the stock market - that it was akin to gambling. Hmmmm....

And then there was an admonition I heard from one WC woman that I didn't need to purchase the health insurance they had at work, because I could believe God for good health.

Apparently they don't follow their own financial advice.... after all, it would be foolish to invest IN "the" Household of God. confused.gif There's no money in it!

Well, the stock market, No! But...the way international's 401k - that's alright. Hate to tell them all that 401k lingo is just saying the money is invested in stocks under the umbrella of a "fund."

Above and beyond that, Fr3d3er1ck invests the way international's dough. I don't know into what or for how long, only that that is one of his duties.

So in a nutshell, they follow their own advice when it is profitable (used way speak on purpose) to them, otherwise, what's good for the goose is not good for the gander.