GreaseSpot Cafe

Rosalie, you lie like a rug.

OldSkool

As a Twig Coodr/Fell Coord for all of the 90's......

I will tell you flat out....

I DREW CHARTS TO TRACK GIVING and INCREASES FOR EVERY PERSON IN MY FELLOWSHIP!!!!!!!!!

(and if not giving more than where you started over a period of time, CONFRONTED)!!!!

We were INSTRUCTED to do so.

Edited by bliss

As a Twig Coodr/Fell Coord for all of the 90's......

I will tell you flat out....

I DREW CHARTS TO TRACK GIVING and INCREASES FOR EVERY PERSON IN MY FELLOWSHIP!!!!!!!!!

(and if not giving more than where you started over a period of time, CONFRONTED)!!!!

We were INSTRUCTED to do so.

hahaha! Oh I can see this too!

So Bob, as you can see here on this chart (lets loose a 4 foot foldout chart with a brisk >>snap<<)... The line on this graph shows you meandering into dangerous territory....

.....and I'm getting hives just thinking back to those days of filling out the blue forms and making charts. I kid you not!

"They didn't keep track"

.....L....MSAMTFOTF!!!!!!

(Lauging so hard I tipped my sombrero and my taco fell on the floor!)

Edited by bliss
  • Upvote 1

hahaha! Oh I can see this too!

So Bob, as you can see here on this chart (lets loose a 4 foot foldout chart with a brisk >>snap<<)... The line on this graph shows you meandering into dangerous territory....

OMG ROFLMAO I so can see this in my minds eye!

I remember filling out the blue forms and for the first couple years I was in, there was not a lot of emphasis at leaset where I was at about the Tithing, but for sure, by the time I was spouse Corps (82) it was all over but the crying suddenly we were being told we better be giving 10% and it darn well better be going to Head Quarters and not to some one we wanted to give it to.(believers we saw in need)

Edited by leafytwiglet

her testimony on debt is such a crock.

ex and I had some debt. when I knew about it, we couldn't go to things because I was honest. when he kept it a secret from me, then we got to do things... even go into the corps! of course we got kicked out once the debt was discovered (which could only have been discovered by running a background check).

also, I was informed that I had no business getting pregnant if I had debt... so I had to get my ex to pay off dept again so I could have a baby.

also, I was informed that I had no business getting pregnant if I had debt... so I had to get my ex to pay off dept again so I could have a baby.

Wow.. Having to pay off your debt so you could get pregnant.. If that ain't control, I don't know what is..

• Upvote 1

Wow.. Having to pay off your debt so you could get pregnant.. If that ain't control, I don't know what is..

yes, absolute control. it only goes to illustrate that where the requirement to be debt-free to participate in certain twi functions was everyday business to all of us in spite of RR's blatant lies under oath, the twi policy on debt went so much deeper.

we also had one-on-one sessions about our income and the percentage of our ABS, and certain people at HQ also went on fact-finding forays to get income information from fellow members when the meetings didn't yield satisfactory information.

I'd just like to say to all the twi jerkoffs who hassled me about debt and about my loser ex that you didn't want me to divorce because he was so sweet and I was such a bitch, please take all your BS and stick it here: :mooner:

I am so happy I don't have to deal with those people any more.

oh and guess what? I have debt! guess why? because my ex is still a loser! guess what else? I'm still far happier in debt and out of twi than I was in twi and free of "debt".

• Upvote 1

A wise man once said, "there are legitimate reasons to kick an old lady down the stairs... But you still shouldn't do it."

Rosie gives reason...

The Way is quick to play the "poor me" card when having to face folks like us. How uncouth, mean, anti-Christ, unloving we all are. They demand a form of protocol with all the Wayfers.

But in regards to their own actions they seem only governed by something like, "How badly can we intimidate them all without getting busted."

If I had met these guys when I was younger I might have believed Rosie's lies and lived in whatever spin The Way put on their actions. Not now.

• 2 months later...

devorahsperberlielikear.jpg

That rug is too nice to represent the hag. You need a tattered, dirty rug. Maybe one with fluffy white stuff on it. :evildenk:

I would like to add that I was told by an innie that they are not allowed to go to advanced class or large ministry functions because they have a mortgage.

It was so hard for me to bite my tongue and not say "AND why are you still fellowshipping????"

I would like to add that I was told by an innie that they are not allowed to go to advanced class or large ministry functions because they have a mortgage.

And that is Rosalie and Donna for you....stupid through and through.

• 1 year later...

it's all so pitiful. i cannot stand rivenbark

i wish they asked her who she was in bed with when she got that phonecall

i truly don't know what to say to you unbelievably wonderful giving people

i know people who stayed in for years and lied about their salary, their mortgage, position in life

but why? why would you want to stay with that piece of sht organization if you have to lie?

i don't know

--

there are just too many people it breaks my heart -- what they gave -- while the top lived like the hog pigs they are

i don't know if i want to start one on this

i was on staff in ohio and on an odd shift when i came across them

and if i remember correctly, there were plenty of posts back here somewhere

from sunesis and others

donna openly "shared" something about liking boys and girls (but that's not the way it was said)

also marsha faulk was mentioned and i forget what else

i was always frikkin blown away to hear about the horrible dishonest terrible stance on homosexuality and spiritual suspicion and all that (i wasn't in the way anymore by then). but i guess craig started that and it could be because of what was eating away at him. didn't we talk about this?

but i guess craig started that and it could be because of what was eating away at him. didn't we talk about this?

I have heard that first hand from people who were close to Craig when it started.

i understand he became a/an (ego) maniac but i want to tell you he was up agaisnt those two and they are beyond -- what's the word i'm looking for?

i actually knew him when he was a nice guy, but you know wierwille f'd him up and so on

don't get me wrong -- not defending -- i talked to him and wrote to him about not going down the same path as sicko wierwille -- and he trashed me -- more than trashed me. i guess by then he was the man of god

i guess by then he was the man of god

He so adored Wierwille that there was no reaching him, especially by the way living in wonderland accounts. I have heard from John Lynn that Wierwille ruined him and at one time he was alright. Shame, a real shame.

i don't know if i want to start one on this

i was on staff in ohio and on an odd shift when i came across them

and if i remember correctly, there were plenty of posts back here somewhere

from sunesis and others

donna openly "shared" something about liking boys and girls (but that's not the way it was said)

also marsha faulk was mentioned and i forget what else

i was always frikkin blown away to hear about the horrible dishonest terrible stance on homosexuality and spiritual suspicion and all that (i wasn't in the way anymore by then). but i guess craig started that and it could be because of what was eating away at him. didn't we talk about this?

There have been quite a number of threads on some of this.

IMO what's important is that since Rosalie and Donna have chosen to conceal the true nature of their relationship, any information that exposes that is helpful. Not from a personal perspective - I mean if they want to run off together to get a small house and live happily ever after great. But when they conceal it and conspire together to amass all the power and money from

TWI's heyday and destroy other people's lives in doing so people need to see the truth. TWI active members unless you assimilate a whole bunch of facts together are not going to believe it. Even then they will discount it and say people are lying about the facts. The internet allows people to get together and compare notes to assemble a picture of what's really going on - because the leaders lie about it.

From my recollection here are elements and facts:

1) Donna at a night owl in-residence sharing she was attracted to women as well as men.

2) Donna sharing to a group of people at the Indiana campus she and Rosalie went on vacation together and stayed at a particular spot - known to have accomodations where they would have had to stay in the same bed.

3) People walking up on them in a car where they were being intimate.

4) Janet Myracle and Sharon Crowther lived together as a couple in Rosalie's basement for years, sharing one bedroom and a single bed.

5) Rosalie visited those two on personal vacation - presumably for the purpose of ensuring their silence on matters.