GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI: The spiritually blind try to lead

skyrider

TWI: The spiritually blind try to lead....

The blind leading the blind is bad enough, but what are we to make of the blind leading those who can actually see. That’s what twi legalism and regulation is. The Hefner/Doop thread and dozens of others expose wierwille and his spiritual cronies that manipulation and control were the right and left arms of his "ministry."

With plagairism and stolen works as wierwille's legacy.....twi is a homespun quilt of positive thinking techniques, believing axioms, verses sewn on the borders, and nine manifested colors to the quilt. It's unique, for sure.

All the personal stories of recovery here at GS testify to twi's destructive nature....

1) Criminal and sexual abuse

2) Business and educational detours

3) Divorces and abusive intervention

4) Probation tactics and/or mark & avoid

5) Psychological and emotional abuse

6) Etc.

Some have claimed that GreaseSpot is a "recovery/healing center" from the twi abuse. Documented in books, podcasts, personal stories, and thousands of posts......TWI ABUSE was/is rampant. Why? The spiritually blind are trying to follow the wierwille template of spiritualizing everything.

With their $54 Million....twi can invest in something that they could do, like, janitorial service and grass mowing for large corporations? Heck, with those deep pockets, twi could expand into all sorts of service-oriented jobs and leave the "spiritual leading" to someone else?

Any other "business".....after closing down the Emporia campus, Rome City, LEAD, and Camp Gunnison corps locations would either confront their "product line"...... and/or their "people"......and/or their "CEOs."

<_<

To make matters worse, their training programs endeavor to mold people in their dear leaders image. The tupos is a strange blend of Victor Paul Wierwille and whomever has clawed their way into the president's office. They do not know Christ therefore they are totally devoid of any ability to teach people to be Christ like.

What a concept, and they managed to find a way to get the people who could actually *see* to ignore that which their perceptions were telling them. get us to shut out the pleas and voices of our family members and friends when they tried to intervene on our behalf labeling them as agents of satan trying to keep us from the word...They managed to effectively silence the voices of those who finally were aware of what they were seeing by convincing the rest of us that those who were trying to sound the alarm bells and wake us up were deceived and possessed.

So, do you think those leaders were truly spiritually blind, or were their eyes wide open, knowing that they were leading the rest astray?

So, do you think those leaders were truly spiritually blind, or were their eyes wide open, knowing that they were leading the rest astray?

This is a question I have had for YEARS... Do they know the evil they do? Is it done intentionally? Are they themselves decieved and blinded? Has their conscience been seared?

Do they define child of the devil, seed of the serpent, by what lives in their own hearts?

LCM I think was duped into acting this way thinking that he needed to do it to be spiritual as taught by VP. VP and Rosie - they knew what they did/do is wrong and they don't care. IMHO.

This is a question I have had for YEARS... Do they know the evil they do? Is it done intentionally? Are they themselves decieved and blinded? Has their conscience been seared?

Do they define child of the devil, seed of the serpent, by what lives in their own hearts?

LCM I think was duped into acting this way thinking that he needed to do it to be spiritual as taught by VP. VP and Rosie - they knew what they did/do is wrong and they don't care. IMHO.

Well, if they DIDN'T KNOW before the 1999 lawsuit......the sexual predation of martindale, the lesbian-original sin in WAP, the verbally-abusive corps meetings, the defunct research department, the complicit trustees -- Don/Rosalie/Howard, the micromanaging of corps and staff, etc......THEY SHOULD KNOW NOW.

There is no where to hide.

Rosalie has taken twi back to the wierwille wineskins. She has no spiritual insight....and is reverting to "what would wierwille do?" Figures.

The wierwille-idolatry is the spiritually blind's signposts for finding "the way."

:smilie_kool_aid:

I am amazed at how they convinced us to do this to ourselves....to shut down our own common sense...to ignore danger signals....to to comply with orders that were contrary to our best interests...to endure hardships .. to accept abuse... to place ourselves in danger...believing it was our own faults when the inevitable consequences happened...

Obey whatever a leader suggested...no matter how crazy...God would honor our believing...Shut down that inner voice screaming to be heard by running retemory verses........ignore that inner voice, that concience the still small voice .... because that was satan trying to decieve you...only think one thought at a time...occupy your mind with

I am amazed that they managed to get us to blind ourselves

From working closely with them I believe them to be blind, heartless, and worse. They really think they are right, more than the average follower - and we all know how difficult they can be to reason with.

I am amazed that they managed to get us to blind ourselves

They manipulated the love that we had for God and will have to face that some day.

From working closely with them I believe them to be blind, heartless, and worse. They really think they are right, more than the average follower - and we all know how difficult they can be to reason with.

They serve THEMSELVES and their own righteousness.

Thus, they have built a community of elitism and "a tower of babel."

Rom 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

They manipulated the love that we had for God and will have to face that some day.

Yes, agreed.

Actually at one point reading 'The Subtle Power of Spiritual Abuse' in the section they are describing Pharisees, it totally was line for line the behavior of the BOD. I started checking out also some of the manners and customs books on Pharisees. It's really interesting. One example - where Jesus confronts them on the korban - or not taking care of their elderly parents because the money was a gift. The Pharisees set up internal barter systems like that to exempt themselves from tithing on goods, from being taxed on goods, and from laws like that.

It totally reminded me about how Frau Q and the Panamanian dictator move more and more to use others to do their dirty work. They set up an inner circle within a circle. The Cabinet is like that. The BOD is like that. No more direct contact. They have others slaughter the scapegoats.

• Upvote 1

To make matters worse, their training programs endeavor to mold people in their dear leaders image. The tupos is a strange blend of Victor Paul Wierwille and whomever has clawed their way into the president's office. They do not know Christ therefore they are totally devoid of any ability to teach people to be Christ like.

"Christ?!! Oh yeah, hey,... he's like some duuuuuuuuude God raised from the dead,... yanno? Don't Worry about him,... love God <<Grabs a pitcher and the tray of sandwiches. Pours a glass and passes the tray>> Want one?"

"And you've taken the WAP class?"

"Yeah, you should too. You'd like it."

The whole visit (to say hi to his wife, an old "friend" of mine), lasted less than 20 minutes. She'll probably read this and laugh soon.

They detached themselves from reality a long time ago, by hiding in the cornfield and failing to have contact with people in their ordinary lives.

They're suffering from delusions, group-think mentality. That place in Ohio is a sort of self-build lunatic asylum.