GreaseSpot Cafe

If you don't follow the light you follow darkness

OldSkool

Somewhere in the foundational class on the way of abundance and power there is a statement made that basically says "If you don't follow the light, you follow darkness." When The Forehead taught it he had some real emphasis on it, that if you bail on the household of the way international you are darkness! And this phrase is still in the new, testicle-free, freshly neutered foundational class as well - toned down of course.

While working out today the absurdity of this statement slapped me upside the head. Not only absurd because it's goofy as h3ll, but absurd because I used to mindlessly believe it. So the way international would have us believe that we can go around in darkness all our lives until we are accosted at the magazine rack in the supermarket by a hooptie driving wayfer. Then we make the decision to come and see. We see and if we stay we are light and if we leave we rejected the light choosing instead to love darkness. Riiiiiiight. :rolleyes:

Did anyone ever stop to think the manner in which they represent God is just ridiculous? Billions of people on the planet right now. Who knows how many more have lived since the first century. And all God can do is muster up a comparable few way international folks to take the light to a darkened world?

I have a new phrase today, class....can you say "nucking futts?"

Does TWI really have a new class, again?

Ya, with The Forehead now deposed they have had to go and erase him from the within the camp. FNC and INT are completed. The AC is a hodge podge of teachers reciting Craig's syllabus. Which is comical that they are so inept to not be able to edit a stinking class series in 10 years now. LOSERS!

ah, but we are the remnant, those chosen few, Mr. OS, those two-dimensional walking meat-sticks are as the sands of the sea . . . you should be beaming with pride.

Silly me. I sometimes screw up by remembering that God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son...yada yada. But VeePee gave his eyeball. What had the word cost you? :smilie_kool_aid:

Yes, and since the remnant mostly lives in Ohio these days, God has moved all the people alive that want to hear the Wayward Word - to locations they will be passing through.

Good thing that out of the over Seven Billion on the planet Fewer than 700 will want to really-really-really know God this year He will not give them more than they can handle.

It's nucking futts!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

You used to sing that in Fellowlaborers Waysider, didn't you? Poor guy. Were there hand motions?

Oh,... sorry .....

We sang lots of songs with hand motions, most notably "Roll Away" after every evening meal.

This one, though, I don't recall singing.

Now, if Joss Stone hand been leading the singing, I'm sure I would have remembered. :redface2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MKDVx6oiKc

Too bad all those kids are obviously possessed (according to TWI teachings) will all their devilish holy hands raised.

Somewhere in the foundational class on the way of abundance and power there is a statement made that basically says "If you don't follow the light, you follow darkness." When The Forehead taught it he had some real emphasis on it, that if you bail on the household of the way international you are darkness! And this phrase is still in the new, testicle-free, freshly neutered foundational class as well - toned down of course.

While working out today the absurdity of this statement slapped me upside the head. Not only absurd because it's goofy as h3ll, but absurd because I used to mindlessly believe it. So the way international would have us believe that we can go around in darkness all our lives until we are accosted at the magazine rack in the supermarket by a hooptie driving wayfer. Then we make the decision to come and see. We see and if we stay we are light and if we leave we rejected the light choosing instead to love darkness. Riiiiiiight. :rolleyes:

Did anyone ever stop to think the manner in which they represent God is just ridiculous? Billions of people on the planet right now. Who knows how many more have lived since the first century. And all God can do is muster up a comparable few way international folks to take the light to a darkened world?

I have a new phrase today, class....can you say "nucking futts?"

In the words of extremists you have bigotry, holy wars, the KKK, Muslim terrorists, and many other avenues that evil can work.

Just say no to this kind of logic. Life is not black and white. Life is a spectacular prism of the entire spectrum of color, led by our Father.

In the twisted world of cult-like servitude, twi used several verses/contexts of scripture to make that quantum leap of faith. Two examples that come to mind are......

John 13:30 He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.

The supper had ended and Jesus was sitting with his disciples and briefly detailed that one of them would betray him. Those near Jesus heard him say that the one who received the sop and that was Judas Iscariot.

Luke 9:62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Translation: Anyone ploughing for twi needs to keep his eyes forward and keep ploughing. To plough for twi is synonymous for later reaping the Lord's harvest.

Translation: Anyone ploughing for twi needs to keep his eyes forward and keep ploughing. To plough for twi is synonymous for later reaping the Lord's harvest.

Yeah, we wanted to be the Lord's plough and wound up being VeePee's hoes.

• Upvote 2

Why didn't twi learn from wierwille's past church experience?

Wierwille was "ploughing" for St. Peter's Evangelical and Reformed Church before leaving(1944-1957) and this church later removed...ie banished...wierwille's name from the church's clergy registry. Wierwille was on this church's mark/avoid list.

Twi has followed the example of wierwille's old church......same church tactic, different pew.

Why didn't twi learn from wierwille's past church experience?

Wierwille was "ploughing" for St. Peter's Evangelical and Reformed Church before leaving(1944-1957) and this church later removed...ie banished...wierwille's name from the church's clergy registry. Wierwille was on this church's mark/avoid list.

Twi has followed the example of wierwille's old church......same church tactic, different pew.

Well, all that is irrelevant due to the many negative comparison's the way ministry is founded on. That was one of VeePee's claims to fame - bash the church as powerless and full of error. Then step in and claim to be full of wisdom and integrity, teaching all the answers to our yearning hearts like it hasn't been heard since the Apostle Paul walked the earth. <_<