GreaseSpot Cafe

I had to steal from the Way!

teachmevp

I went to the rock of ages for the first time in 1882, I had no money, I scrap all I could for that class, 200 bucks; so I just went on believing to the rock. I had a sleeping bag and some guy there gave me a tent to use, that was the time of my life at that rock, but to eat, I worked at this wow hamburger joint stand thing their, so I asked the guy for a hamburger today, who knows, maybe my believing will get him a hamburger Tuesday, but that guy said he could not give me one. I had to steal a hamburger to eat at the rock, but I went to work everyday to steal my hamburger. I thought if I worked for my food, just maybe the way would give me some food? I am not like you guys, the leaders of the body, but I heard storys about what you guys went through in your leadership training, did youin's find yourself's stealing food from the way, yet was you?

Edited by teachmevp

It sure seemed that way sometimes, show your commentant, do you have green backs, I remember going to this study group a lot of times, they had all these tapes I could have listen to, but I was not a greener, maybe if I had a limon aid stand on their corner, my believing would have goten me some listening time on those tapes?

Edited by teachmevp

Hmmmm, I sort of remember that if you worked at a stand you could get some food there. Maybe I'm wrong. A lot of my memories are fuzzy. Anyway, that was very UNCHRISTIAN of that guy to refuse you food! I'm sure GOD understood why you had to "steal".

Alot of people worked at fast food places in order to eat a meal a day. I know Wows did.

The Way International is a RIP OFF,and they stoled and like it said....kill,steal and destroy(No Abundent life there)Big buisness with slave labor to run classes.

I went to the rock of ages for the first time in 1882

Jeez and I thought I was an old-timer :-) I did clean up in a kitchen in New Mexico for a meal one time while hitchhiking for LEAD. But I digress. Hey Cyndee - wanna catch up? Just give me your email address on my all-purpose spam filter address tracedown@yahoo.com, and I'll send you back a nice "catch-up" letter. XXX tm

That would get me enough money to take all the class? Then if they rewrite those class, I will be ready for all those class; but the way would find a way, to get that stock market dough; they would tell me a familiar spirit sold me that calendar in 1882?

Who was stealing from whom?

I went to the rock of ages for the first time in 1882, I had no money, I scrap all I could for that class, 200 bucks; so I just went on believing to the rock. I had a sleeping bag and some guy there gave me a tent to use, that was the time of my life at that rock, but to eat, I worked at this wow hamburger joint stand thing their, so I asked the guy for a hamburger today, who knows, maybe my believing will get him a hamburger Tuesday, but that guy said he could not give me one. I had to steal a hamburger to eat at the rock, but I went to work everyday to steal my hamburger. I thought if I worked for my food, just maybe the way would give me some food? I am not like you guys, the leaders of the body, but I heard storys about what you guys went through in your leadership training, did youin's find yourself's stealing food from the way, yet was you?

Exactly!

Look-

people who work for the unjust mammon, people among the rank unbelievers,

people who have no spiritual connection with each other,

people whose connections are just money and business,

THOSE people would let their co-workers eat hamburgerS (plural)

if they were hungry,

so long as they were on-break or before or after work.

(They can spare the food, just don't eat on company time.)

So, among the family of God,

it should have been MUCH more so.

If you were obviously there for the event (not just sneaking in for food),

there should have been no question about you eating.

If the person you spoke to flat out couldn't show that much mercy on behalf

of people who could certainly spare it (the food arrived in bulk, the labor

was free, the payment was retail or nearly so), then they should have

shown the maturity to put in the money THEMSELF and say to go ahead.

That anyone could have said "no" when even the unbelievers would have said

"yes" shows they were trained to squeeze every last penny from the

"believers" and give it to the organization. That's no big surprise- that's

what lcm learned when HE was in the corps, and apparently, those who taught

him that passed it down further, and he passed it down when he was in charge

a few years later (FAR too soon to handle such responsibility.)

Far to soon indeed, GT trivia shows three scary looking units, I must have been trippin since 1882, whatever they think they are doing involved in charging the world, for Martindale's word? The I know your secrets, leaders glorying in what use to be the way, ripped us off, but we shall eat meat; let the use to be way point their fingers at their milk drinkers, they cannot take that meat from us, their is no money in meat, just fruit?

Edited by teachmevp

That's no big surprise- that's

what lcm learned when HE was in the corps, and apparently, those who taught

him that passed it down further, and he passed it down when he was in charge

a few years later (FAR too soon to handle such responsibility.)

Yeah.......lcm learned it alright.

In VP and Me, martindale's account of wierwille's mentoring........lcm stated wierwille's words to him regarding his corps tuition money, "You can stay as long as your money holds out."

To wierwille.........money = believing. If you're broke, you're not believing and thus, a "spiritual hitchhiker."

Show me the money......or get your @$$ out.

:evildenk:

Edited by skyrider

That hitchhiker thing, it seemed to me, if my believing got me a nice car, I would drive by the little things in life? I am lucky though, I drive a 1882 Ford, see where my believing has gotten me, but I drive slow enough to see the little things in life?