GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Trees fruit

So_crates

I've been leafing through the VPW/SIT file. I found one post that states there are people here who bash Veepee and there are people who will defend him. Christians present: Christ told us you can tell a tree by it sfruit. What's da vay's fruit? PI (private interpretation), hypocracy, authoritarianism, and many many injured souls. What's Doctor's fruit? Plagiarism, womanizing and lcm.

'Nuff Said

SoCrates

These are the choices:

Gal 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like.

Or this:

22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance.

I didn't see too much of the second sort, not from VPW or LCM. Can't speak for Rosie.

Plenty of discussion about this elsewhere.

Break it down.

1. LOVE---Only the feigned variety

2. JOY---Only when he laid eyes on a new motor scooter or some fair, young maiden.

3. PEACE---OH, HELL NO!

4. LONGSUFFERING---The man had the patience of a pet rock.

5. GENTLENESS---He didn't know the meaning of the word, not even with his beloved hound, Tic.

6. GOODNESS---His legacy speaks to that one.

7. FAITH--I concede. There's no way to know on this one.

8. MEEKNESS---hahahahahahaha!!

9. TEMPERANCE---I rest my case.

• 2 weeks later...

You mean, other that THAT did you enjoy the way.....So_crates?

You have to ask?

Being a person who has dedicated my life to finding the truth, I'm saddened by what this 30 year field trip has done to me, my psychological state, and my spiritual wellbeing.

I go through periods of deep depression. I wonder how God can take someone who has always searched for the truth and present them a whited seplicure like werewolf.

As I've said before: I gave up a lot chasing that carrot. Instead of the carrot, I got the stick. At the end of it all, the guy I terned to teach me the word told me I got tricked. I did. I accept it as my fault. After all I believed it and bought into it. Never again.

I get invited to other churches, but I have no desire to go. Why? Because they base everything they tell you on the same bit da vey did. How do you know they're telling you the truth? Faith.

AS you can see the whole experience has made me very cynical.

Did I enjoy da vey. I think you know the answer.

SoCrates

You have to ask?

Being a person who has dedicated my life to finding the truth, I'm saddened by what this 30 year field trip has done to me, my psychological state, and my spiritual wellbeing.

I go through periods of deep depression. I wonder how God can take someone who has always searched for the truth and present them a whited seplicure like werewolf.

As I've said before: I gave up a lot chasing that carrot. Instead of the carrot, I got the stick. At the end of it all, the guy I terned to teach me the word told me I got tricked. I did. I accept it as my fault. After all I believed it and bought into it. Never again.

I get invited to other churches, but I have no desire to go. Why? Because they base everything they tell you on the same bit da vey did. How do you know they're telling you the truth? Faith.

AS you can see the whole experience has made me very cynical.

Did I enjoy da vey. I think you know the answer.

SoCrates

I hear you, but are you so sure God is done with you yet?

For me personally, once I stopped chasing "truth" and started seeking Him instead....my journey did a turn around. At least I believe so. It is easier to put your faith in a faithful person than someone's butchering of a book.....IMO.

Edited by geisha779