GreaseSpot Cafe

In honor of Craig's camp gunnison victims

OldSkool

I wanted to post this information, as I am quite disgusted by it and feel it needs to be covered again.

Craig Martindale had sex with many in-residence way corps girls (married and unmarried) at camp gunnison in cabin 12. He had J@que H0rn3y arrange the rendezvous for him and from there he worked his seduction. He hurt a lot of people in the process of satisfying his ungodly lusts. Many of his victims did not handle the aftermath well and were given the bums rush out of the way corps program. Many husbands left their cheating wives in the middle of the night leaving behind broken homes in the process. To make matters worse, Craig ran their names in the dirt after they left at way corps meetings, lunchtime sharings, etc. Whether they were kicked out or left on their own, he had no mercy on those he victimized. These were good people who were willing to commit the rest of their lives in Christian service by going into the way corps and they were victimized by a sexual predator who called himself the man of God for out day and time. I understand by the time Rosalie finally got rid of Craig he still did not see anything wrong with what he did. Looks like Victor Paul Wierwille utterly ruined Martindale.

Rosalie has worked very hard to cover up what Craig did. For the sake of the victims, this needs to be out in the public eye. Not that it will heal them, but they deserve a voice. There is nothing Rosalie can do that makes this right since she had to have been complicit in his affairs. Outing Craig and covering his sins is not acceptable.

The way international is, and always has been a corrupt organization led by corrupt people.

• Upvote 2

you're a sweetie OldSchool

i honor camp gunnison victims as well as ohio, kansas, indiana, new mexico, "on the field" victims, and on and on

sad, eh?

Thanks! Your so right the list could go on....I brought up specifically Gunnison because it's part of the information that would have come out in the Allen lawsuit had the trial gone forward. Recently, I have had the same details I recounted in my post (and then some) confirmed by former way corps who were on staff at Gunnison when this was going on.

I know a few women who were really cool people before they went into the WC, but when they came out they were not the same people who went in at all. It was creepy. I don't know if they went in residence during LCM's reign or Rosie's, but they came out as robots on the inside. Ike their personalities had been removed.

One of those girls recounted to me that her husband (she went in single) had seen her picture in some group shot of the in residence WC and had decided he wanted to marry her. He was on staff and one of the higher ranking guys in Way Prod. He contacted her, told her he saw her picture and they started dating. I always thought it was weird that he had picked her out - almost like something you would buy from a catalog. Then I read the thread about VP and me in wonderland and it reminded me of LCM and Donna. I sorta wonder how often this happened. The girl in question was drop dead gorgeous, but I can't imagine how i would feel about someone deciding they would marry me based on a picture, having never met me before. They seemed happy enough...

The other girl was a crazy free spirit intellectual before she went in - the next time I saw her she was so uptight and rigid she didn't even seem like the same person.

How many people came out of that program broken?

I don't know if they went in residence during LCM's reign or Rosie's, but they came out as robots on the inside. Ike their personalities had been removed.

The other girl was a crazy free spirit intellectual before she went in - the next time I saw her she was so uptight and rigid she didn't even seem like the same person.

How many people came out of that program broken?

I saw the same in my peers, at least the ones who took the training seriously and applied every jot and tittle. The program scrubs individuality, critical thinking, etc., replacing them with mindless obedience. A person has to make a conscience decision to NOT be that way and find ways to stay under the radar.

Back to the topic...

How much time did LCM spend at Gunnison, then? When? Don't know that he ever went when I was in rez, nor in the years before. Did he become a frequent visitor when JH was there?

Which inrez Corps years are you talking about him attacking ("seduction" isn't at all the right word!)? WC24, WC26, WC30, when, which?

(And I bet when he went there, he didn't spend two days driving, to a strict timetable, either.)

Which inrez Corps years are you talking about him attacking ("seduction" isn't at all the right word!)? WC24, WC26, WC30, when, which?

Martindale's sexual predation wasn't just targeting inrez corps women, but staff corps grads as well.

I have specific information on this.......but that's all I'm going to say. She's moved on in life.

Therefore, the better question might be...."Which years are you talking about martindale's predation at Camp Gunnison?"

Martindale's sexual predation wasn't just targeting inrez corps women, but staff corps grads as well.

He is uch a disgusting loser. I have often wondered if any of his family [parents, siblings, etc] ever pressured him to get into counseling? Or do they think he was railroaded? [rhetorical question]

i understand OldSchool

Gunnison was such a beautiful place and i hated it so much. i saw many wonderful christians -- men and women -- broken there

wierwille

martindale

jenkinson

et al

i forgot about honoring motorcoach victims lol -- don't remember which state(s)

i think i went in the way corps half broken and came out completely broken

I was horrified this weekend to hear from a friend about how TJ tried to force a Corps girl, who was married and a good friend of mine, to have oral s*x with him ... her husband was too much of a coward, had too much to lose to stand up for her against TJ, and this led to their eventual divorce....and NOW, Arlene and TJ do marriage counseling...PLEASE!

I was horrified this weekend to hear from a friend about how TJ tried to force a Corps girl, who was married and a good friend of mine, to have oral s*x with him ... her husband was too much of a coward, had too much to lose to stand up for her against TJ, and this led to their eventual divorce....and NOW, Arlene and TJ do marriage counseling...PLEASE!

In the secluded world where men are designated mogs, and unaccountability reigns......this stuff happens.

well well well

i sincerely hope a few certain people see this