GreaseSpot Cafe

Game: Before & After (Movies and TV)

Raf

Interesting guess, though I don't think President Tom Whitmore was in either The Walking Dead or Dead Rising: Endgame. Let me add a word:

After thwarting an attempted alien takeover of Earth, President Tom Whitmore helps free a Colorado town from flesh-hungry zombies.

George

The Walking Dead Rising: Endgame

Interesting guess, though I don't think President Tom Whitmore was in either The Walking Dead or Dead Rising: Endgame. Let me add a word:

George

He seemed so certain, I thought he had it.

I would have went with Independence Day but I couldn't match up anything that started with Day. I've never heard [until now] of Day Of The Dead.

Your up WordWolf.

In this movie,

a car salesman is at risk of losing his job, and defaulting on a loan to a Mafia don.

He ends up in jail. His fellow inmates hold a mock trial for him. His defense takes

the form of a play, with him taking the role of an old man who lost his mind and thinks

he must go forth as a knight-errant in Spain.

In this movie,

a car salesman is at risk of losing his job, and defaulting on a loan to a Mafia don.

He ends up in jail. His fellow inmates hold a mock trial for him. His defense takes

the form of a play, with him taking the role of an old man who lost his mind and thinks

he must go forth as a knight-errant in Spain, battling imaginary giants.

Stars include Robin Williams, Tim Robbins, Fran Drescher,

Peter O'Toole, Sophia Loren, and James Coco.

I got the Man of La Mancha part. It's the rest that I'm not getting.

George

Well then, I don't follow George. Robin Williams in Cadillac Man fits pretty well from my perspective. I think someone (myself) used it recently in another thread. I knew of the Peter Sellers movie but couldn't come up with it's name. go 4 it.

An ambitious reporter gets in way-over-his-head trouble while investigating a senator's assassination which leads to a vast conspiracy involving a mad industrialist who plans to create a worldwide microchip monopoly by destroying California's Silicon Valley.

George

An ambitious reporter gets in way-over-his-head trouble while investigating a senator's assassination which leads to a vast conspiracy involving a mad industrialist who plans to create a worldwide microchip monopoly by destroying California's Silicon Valley. Starring Warren Beatty, Paula Prentiss, Roger Moore, and Christopher Walken.

George

An ambitious reporter gets in way-over-his-head trouble while investigating a senator's assassination which leads to a vast conspiracy involving a mad industrialist who plans to create a worldwide microchip monopoly by destroying California's Silicon Valley. Starring Warren Beatty, Paula Prentiss, Roger Moore, and Christopher Walken.

George

Well the answer from another thread gives me some idea of the answer to this clue but I'm not coming up with it.

The first "half" of this movie is from the 70s.

George

I know of a couple of US Senators who were killed in movies but they were in 1980 and 2005. No doubt Paula Prentiss and Warren Beatty were the stars. And,,,,,,,,,,it stumps me because the movie title starts with Kill.

Good clue though George.