GreaseSpot Cafe

A cult insider's story

Rocky, thanks for posting that !

Listening to Charlene is very comforting...As always in her book, blog, GSC posts and this interview, she comes across as being so relatable - which for me demystifies and destigmatizes how people can fall prey to a harmful cult.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, T-Bone said:

Rocky, thanks for posting that !

Listening to Charlene is very comforting...As always in her book, blog, GSC posts and this interview, she comes across as being so relatable - which for me demystifies and destigmatizes how people can fall prey to a harmful cult.

Me too. :wave:

Good morning, GreaseSpotters! This is Charlene chiming in thank Rocky for posting this link to what is in fact my FINAL public talk. For what I say about that:

Visit: Charlene's Last Public Cult Talk | Charlene L. Edge (charleneedge.com)

I'm here also to thank Pawtucket for risking so much, giving so much, putting up with so much as he's hosted this venue for so many years. Aren't we lucky we can meet here to share our stories, get info, and offer each other support! 

Cheers to you, brave ones!

• Like 3
On 4/19/2021 at 9:15 AM, penworks said:

Good morning, GreaseSpotters! This is Charlene chiming in thank Rocky for posting this link to what is in fact my FINAL public talk. For what I say about that:

Visit: Charlene's Last Public Cult Talk | Charlene L. Edge (charleneedge.com)

I'm here also to thank Pawtucket for risking so much, giving so much, putting up with so much as he's hosted this venue for so many years. Aren't we lucky we can meet here to share our stories, get info, and offer each other support! 

Cheers to you, brave ones!

For sure, thanks to Pawtucket for the years he has been such a patient host  putting  up with so much criticism and BS. I truly do not know where I would be today if not for this forum. 
Thank you to Charlene for putting into words what so many of us have felt deep inside.