GreaseSpot Cafe

New Testament Canon [Parody]

Nathan_Jr

Qustions from T-BONE, answers from Mike

what writers were unbelievers?

. I was referring to compilers and people controlling the manuscripts. 

how did you know they were unbelievers?
. It is safe  to assume the adversary had his agents in there, due to the high stakes.

how is the integrity of the Bible undermined?
.The body of knowledge built up in a human mind can get undermined in the TRUST area when information from the wrong sources is considered too deeply.  We see the integrity of the Word undermined step by step as she processes info from the devil. You know, it's the PFAL model, the PFAL Postulate.

Mike, this is the FUNNY forum.  Not Matters of Faith, Doctrinal, or the like. 

Did you mean to post on this Humor page?  (Perhaps you did?!)

Mike's secret weapon for success. You might need to watch this over and over to fully absorb it. This is the how (H-O-W) to walk by the spurt. High level Mikaean logic here. If you can't see how this secret weapon for success makes perfect sense and fits a hand like a glove, I just don't know what else to do for you. Bless your little hearts.

• Upvote 1

Apologies to Mike & Nathan.  My bad.

3 hours ago, fredgrant said:

It was Nathan taking the place of the absent Mike.

2 hours ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Mike's secret weapon for success. You might need to watch this over and over to fully absorb it. This is the how (H-O-W) to walk by the spurt. High level Mikaean logic here. If you can't see how this secret weapon for success makes perfect sense and fits a hand like a glove, I just don't know what else to do for you. Bless your little hearts.

Awesome !

Thank you!

Good reason to ignore the 2 cents some folks offer…you never know where that  2 cents has been…it just takes cents knowledge .

Thanks again Nathan - what a funny and enlightening video!

Video is totally bizarre and not slightly funny.  But then, American humor is rather different from British humor.

In any event, this ought not to be a "mock Mike" thread, so lay off it, chaps.  Please.  Go down to the pub and have a wineskin instead.  :beer:

• modcat5 changed the title to New Testament Canon [Parody]