GreaseSpot Cafe

adultery vs. soul stealing

excathedra

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Abigail that is a very interesting thought. I also remember those teachings.

icon_cool.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

..."soul stealing could be worse than rape

i know about both

never been able to separate them"...

excathedra

excathedra... I have read every reply this thread and once again I realise just what it is that is stirring around in them specific little hallowed grounds in Ohio. All the maximum exposure of TWI revealed across these boards for the last few years continues its impetus to speak freely to any who wish to know the real deal, the reality of the raw deal TWI.

Thank YOU!!!!!!!

SWS

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hiya Dot... it all still blows my mind~!!!

...."all I wanted was 'more harmony in the home' "

Al Poole

Al Poole... that was a riot... the harmony in the home thing that is... icon_wink.gif;)--> that was a hearty guffaw... in fact i'm still icon_smile.gif:)--> with a couple a chuckles that one... whoops there was another GUFFAW...

Song icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey Dot ... no, no, no... Thank YOU!!!!!!!

icon_wink.gif;)-->

I just wanted to thank you all, each and every one, but especially Exxie and Dot for the love and understanding you gave me. I did not think about this incident for years, and to see it in the light of day, so to speak, is pretty awful. I wish so much I could make it all go away for everyone, but I'll just have to pray that God, Who is truly good, will indeed wash away all the tears in His own time.

Love,

WG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

...look out!

You know that kidnapper of E. Smart ~ well, a relative of that sick/perverted individual told the Smart family that if he was the one who took her (at the time it wasn't proven) that he wouldn't kill her, she would still be alive, but (obviously he did this stuff before) that he 'steals their souls'...

Soul-stealing...victims haven't coined the phrase, the evaluations of these types of acts, has done so.

It is only a glimpse at the devastation...an outside view...because it is difficult to describe, at best, the life-altering impact!

Ginger

• 1 month later...

ExC (and others who have been hurt),

Today is the first time I've read this thread...and I've read only the first seven pages and this last page...because I don't want to go "back" in my memory so much right now...but I want to say some things...

I wish I could cradle you and comfort you forever.

I'm proud of you for being so brave here.

Yes, it's soul stealing.

Taken from http://www.soulretrieval.com/ :

quote:
When a person suffers from a physical or psychological trauma, a part(s) of the soul splits off (psychologists refer to this as disassociation) and finds a haven in one of the realms of non-ordinary reality. Splitting off is a protective measure that helps one survive what happened. Examples are severe accidents, abuse, witness to death and destruction.

Taken from http://www.worldtrans.org/TP/TP1/TP1-111.HTML :

quote:
Specifically traumatic incidents are intertwined with the loss of soul parts. A traumatic incident might have forced the person to split up and might keep her from being whole again. It is quite typical that part of the person leaves during an incident.

Taken from http://www.angelfire.com/moon/fae/Soul_Retrieval.html :

quote:
There are many ways, and there are many reasons for soul loss. The Soul is very delicate, It is your emotional center. When a child suffers abuse whether it is emotional, physical or sexual, and he or she has no defense and nowhere to escape to, it is the Soul that runs away. When the abuse is constant, piece after piece will break away. Over time this will lead to a feeling of, 'being outside of your self', having no 'will', like you are living your life in a 'dream', feeling 'disconnected' to yourself and your emotions.

OK...here's some hard stuff for me...probably others, too...

Being sexually abused is very different from being abused in any other way. It's not "worse", so don't get me wrong on that count. It's just different. I think it's because everybody knows that physical, emotional, mental and verbal abuse are wrong and aren't things that are part of "normal". Sex, however, is a "normal" part of being an "adult". How and when does it become abuse? The confusion about it all makes sexual abuse hard to comprehend...for victims as much as anyone else.

Something I'm dealing with right now in my life is this...

My whole definition of myself as a sexual being has been determined by someone else since I was 4yo. How do I know what I want and don't want...like and don't like?

As a child, I liked not being hit or ridiculed or demonized...so I quit telling and I quit crying about it and I quit fighting them off.

As an adult, I liked not being hit or ridiculed or demonized...so I "gave it up"...either immediately or when I had finally had enough of the other stuff.

As a child...

I learned that giving into sex was the way to survive.

I also learned to define "good" sex and "bad" sex. If the person performing sex on me was nice to me (never hurt me otherwise), it was "good" sex. If the person performing sex on me was mean to me (beat me, ridiculed me, demonized me), it was "bad" sex.

I had both types of sex performed on me.

I learned to "like" "good" sex...it had become comforting in a way that can be understood only by someone who had to allow sex to survive.

I eventually learned to seek out the comfort of "good" sex.

As an adult...

It hasn't been much different for me.

Does that mean that I have been a willing participant? Does that mean that it has all been consensual? Does that mean that because I initiated it, I wanted sex?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!

If I "like" something because I fear the alternative, that is not being a willing participant...that is passivity.

If I give in because I fear the alternative, that is not consent...that is coercion

If I seek it out because I know no other way to find comfort, that not sexuality...that is palliative.

My only two New Year's Resolutions this year are:

• I will be a shaman unto myself and retrieve myself completely.
  • I will keep myself whole.

Happy New Year.

Thanks for the PT!

I am in awe of your post, here.

Boy you went through some things.

Great post! It must have been hard to wade through it all and come to some conclusion to love yourself and SEE how you felt about things rather thatn have it thrust upon you.

That was a lot to wade through. It took courage to look at it all.

(((CW)))

Dot_Matrix.gif

yes, ex, all these perverts seem to use the same line. Disgusting, isn't it? They might change what they look like but they never change on the inside.

I'm so glad your here ((((((excie)))))))

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

One of my husband's was a wife beater.

Ex, you know as you helped me escape.

Anyway, years later I saw the "Burning bed" and some of the lines in it were verbatim as to what my abuser said to me.

I think the devil spirits all have a script or something and they seem to stick to it....

A girl at worked was sexually abused by her Dad and he said things VPW did....

He was going to teach her how to be with a man....

It was something special between them....

All Daddy's love their daughter's like this...

Don't tell Mommy for she will not understand...

(lockbox)

Dot_Matrix.gif

{{{{{ExC}}}}}

{{{{{Dot}}}}}

You two...and many others here...are just so very special to me. I'm very glad to be a part of such discussions.

These kind of discussions are needed. There's always somebody out there lurking who is going through something similar...who needs to know they aren't freaks...who needs to know that telling and talking about it all is OK...who needs to have a safe atmosphere in which to tell and talk.

It's been a long time coming...this type of discussion...but it's here...and somebody we don't even know exists is getting something very powerful and good and healing from it. Yay!

• 3 years later...
yes, THERE WERE women who "accused" vp and others..... and... they were shown the door, hushed up, "shunned", accused of being tripped out, etc., etc. And, yes, I did not believe them either--mostly because that was company policy in those days, I am ashamed to say. If I had more love and less "twi-style believing", perhaps I would have had the balls to support them-who knows??<BR><BR>To all the folks on here who never saw it--get over it, you just didn't see it and most did not. Now that all is said and done, I have come to know of at least an easy half-dozen whom I knew PERSONALLY that were "used" to help "bless" the ole vicenstein...<BR><BR>Who you gonna hold responsible?? some barely legal-age woman-child or the 55-60 something, married, ordained, "PHD"-wielding, father AND self-proclaimed "Father-in-the WERD" man o' gawd o' the last 20 centuries.... SOME of u are as klueless as can be. some OBVIOUSLY wish to remain that way forever...and are to be pitied for their cold, unfeeling, hard-hearted wish and desire to "freeze" the past in some syrupy, glazed-over, self-induced WOW, RACA-style way-o'-vee-pee nirvana<BR><BR><BR>WAKE UP, damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>He and it wasn't ALL THAT--now get over it. You want to give someone the glory for what was godly, give it to God--and leave it there!!

Page 2 in the GS news, reads like the thread which is not quite dead? Today weddings, tomorrow another posting. Maybe time to go back to a weenie roasting?

When does the Lord get bored of our condemnation & boasting?