GreaseSpot Cafe

Who took my thread?

Rocky

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocky: No, you have not got that straight. No one's intimidating you. I know full well you won't apologize to Pawtucket, and that's why I phrased that question the way I did. From everything in evidence here, it's apparent that it is simply, sadly, not in your nature.

Excathedra: Do you really believe that Pawtucket doesn't deserve an apology from him?

When we were in twi we had to worry about who apologized to who and when. As we are not in twi anymore and are our own individuals we can decide for ourselves whether or not as an individual need to apologize.

That is the greatest thing of being our own person. Our individualism.

No need to police each other anymore. Isn't it great??????? icon_smile.gif:)-->

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe

zixar,

None of my business and I'm not going to worry about it. There are far more better things for me to spend my time rather to worry about rocky apologizing.

If you do not tell the truth about yourself you can not tell it about other people.

virginia woolfe

Zixar: For what it's worth, I understand where you're coming from, and I also understand your frustration in your exchanges with Rocky, who routinely manipulates conversations to his advantage. If it matters what I think, I want you to know that I know you aren't the bad guy here. In fact, if anything, you're trying to improve things for the rest of us by breaking up some of the nasty alliances that have formed. There's an intoxicating feeling of power that comes with persistent victimhood, which probably explains why some have such an interest in maintaining their status as a victim.

I hope you don't get buried in the debris. You've got something worthwhile to say.

Hello, may I introduce myself...my name is Jezusfreaky, aka Colleen, I am the resident...

BLISS NINNY!!!!!!

icon_wink.gif;)-->

Peace and Love.

Love y'all,

-Colleen

GO VOLS!!

''...show a little faith, there's magic in the night, you ain't a beauty, but hey, you're alright, oh, and that's alright with me...''

-Bruce Springsteen

Psssssssst....hey Paw...can that be my new tag line???icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Not fer nuttin'...but methinks Paw is the bees knees...

Peace and Love.

Love y'all,

-Colleen

GO VOLS!!

''...show a little faith, there's magic in the night, you ain't a beauty, but hey, you're alright, oh, and that's alright with me...''

-Bruce Springsteen

laleo, I like you and I respect you, but:

"In fact, if anything, you're trying to improve things for the rest of us by breaking up some of the nasty alliances that have formed."

I don't see those "nasty alliances." I see people who agree with other people and see them taking sides (on any given argument or ....ing match that goes on around here).

What I do I see is that several people have said in various ways, "Okay, will you both cut it out now? You've made your points already."

Sorry, but this reminds me of Satori/QQ's perception of some sort of behind-the-scenes intrigue that drives the dynamics of this place.

I don't buy it.

Just who is in these nasty alliances? S/QQ used to allude to them. Who are these people so nastily allied, laleo? I think if you're going to point them out, then it shouldn't be a vague allusion but a direct statement of fact.

And Zix, if you want to use a a definition from a site called "Flame Warriors," which characterizes people who attempt to make peace (and yes, sometimes provide a bit of comic relief) as "bliss ninnies," then you might want to consider expanding your outlook on life and human interaction. It's dismissive and condescending and smug. in my "vacuous" opinion.

Linda Z

Zixar - it appears that nobody wants to go on record or doesn't understand it.

I'll jump in and add my 2 cents though, I think Pawtucket deserves an apology.

I realize this is gonna keep this thread going in perpetuity, and there will be more arguements, but, I do agree.

excathedra: How about this one, then? If Wierwille were alive today, do you think he would at least owe you an apology for what he did to you? More to the point, how would you respond if someone basically told you "Ok, you've made your point about VPW, but I'm sure you were partly to blame, too, so shut up about him already"?

The point is that there are things that should not be dismissed solely on the basis of the participants' personalities. I don't particularly like you, excathedra, but I don't think you're exaggerating or overstating your abuse by VPW, either. It's too late for you to get any sort of recompense for his deplorable behavior out of him, since he's long since dead.

Rocky's still alive, still here, and still smugly unapologetic, the latter of which owes thanks in no small part to the panty-bunched "....ing match" clique. C'est la guerre. I think Pawtucket deserves better treatment than he's gotten here, and I'm amazed that that sentiment isn't apparently shared by many of this thread's posters.

You don't know if Paw deserves an apology?

I think Zixar is the one who has been unapologetically hateful and should apologize all around. BUT, I realize it is not my place to tell some one like that when he owes an apology.

Laleo, well, she's just being laleo... remember the meaning of the greek word.

And one of the arguments, if I recall correctly, that Zixar made earlier on in this, HIS thread, is how people trivialize problems.

In the above post, Mr. Zixar trivializes at least as much as anything I have done or anyone else has done about this apparently major problem of me not seeing Zixar's point of view and accepting his demand to control my conduct.

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> You talkin to me?