GreaseSpot Cafe

The Nostalgia Thread

Sudo

Kathy,

Re:"I can't make out who it is sorry."

You probably aren't familiar with her then, Kathy. That's OK :)

act.jpg

I'll post a couple of her tunes that are my favorites. Click HERE for a gospel tune (we were talking gospel weren't we?) that just MIGHT remind you of a singer we both have heard before? Performing at a ROA perhaps?? Click HERE for a more upbeat tune she was famous for and HERE for a bluesy Porgy and Bess medly that Rick (our own blues lover) might perfer.

And Rick.. What?? You didn't like my guess at your movie? What? You want me to come out and name it maybe??

sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beautiful......Love it.

Were we talking about Easy Rider a few........... post ago?

No K in the name Kathy. Diana Ross starred in a movie about the artist, if that helps. :)

Hey Sudo, got any other songs from Porgy and Bess? We hear Summertime a lot (it's a GREAT song, one of my all time favorites) and a lot of artists have done it, but Porgy and Bess had a lot of other really great tunes too. If you can find it, post Buzzard Song.

Rick

And for heavens sake do not use the tiny clips in your hair. One big one is good if it matches your hair color.somewhat. Long is beautiful.

I don't try. <_<

But let me ask you beings that you won't put a hair dryer to your hair and you will not go out with it wet, what if you were to have it braded how long would this thing take? :biglaugh:

And in light of all that you would put a rubber band on your hair. Have you not heard anything being said regarding rubber bands dude!

Look at the pictures and see that thing the high pony tale has and buy some. :)

Kathy,

Re:"How do you take this horrible heat?"

Oh, fiddle-dee-dee, honey child! Don't you know anything at ALL about fine paper fans so as you don't faint? Just listen to two who know about such Southern ways. Summertime.. and the living is easy. Click HERE! and titillate us with clues as to who these two very famous artists could be? The male is easier.

sudo (just a fanning hisveryownself)

Summer Time - Louis Armstrong With Ella Fitzgerald

They sound just wonderful together...