GreaseSpot Cafe

PAW, r you the originator GSC?

TheSongRemainsTheSame

What is your heart of heart GSC?

An update heart?

An update heart all the times you threatened to close gsc?

Pray tell?

Many a poster here have responded such a finality as well seems your proposal to close the site down a few times?

Why don't you post here without as if ya did ya thinks ya imposing your beliefs because you the ultimate GSC poster?

A Many praise ya to not close the site and understand such a hardship a site as this 'pon your comitment whatever that may be?

Why do you threaten to close this site from time to time?

Did you not know what you were involved?

I understand!!!

Thank You

TheSongRemainsTheSame

10-4 dmiller

"whatevers" are always good.

Same to you.

And I suppose you might have a tape and # for this? That would be kewl. If paw responds or not my questions, i am thankful to express my questions mine thoughts as well as you icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:-->

I just appreciate that I can ask "paw" my questions without being so gullible to accept things that i would wish or like an answer to be true~~~ many a heart so many~~~ do those hearts are more than icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> rolleyes to you?

The caliber GSC offers many icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> as well those who quest the reason GSC~~~ icon_cool.gif

Rok On

song

Edited by oneyedjackswild1 ps

SRTS,

I am not sure what you want me to answer.

I try not make public my frustration anymore. I vent it privately as a rule now. I, at times, do feel like walking away from GS. It is generally at times of great frustration.

Other times, I question the need for this forum or the possible need to change it or shake it up.

Of late, I have kept many of my opinions to myself. It is all part of the ebb and flow of life. Sometimes I have lots to say and sometimes I don't. Nothing wrong just not a lot to say.

So what is my heart about GS? Well I hope that it continues to be part of the path that one needs to recover from an experience such as TWI. As long as it is, it will remain.

Hi Paw.

I couldn't figure out the "right" answer, either.

For that matter, I wasn't clear on the question.

Mostly, I prefer to know where a diatribe is going to go before

I agree to set one up.

I think it had something to do with how often you beat your

wife, and if you've stopped or not.

Songie old boy, I got to wonder if you yourself understand what you are saying.

But be that as it may, I suppose I should make it clear that any decision to close this site due to the hassle of dealing with challenged posters who enjoy wasting the moderators time with mindless drivel lays with me and not paw. AS you may know (or not) I am the benevolant dictator bent on world domination and conquest therefore all decisions dealing with closing this site down end up on my desk whereupon I ponder quite specifically the details of said proposal and then either veto it or agree to it (depending on which star rises first in the east). It then passes on to my able assistants (the tooth fairy and 7 dwarfs) who go over the plan with a fine tooth comb (to remove the nits) whereupon it goes to my secretary Colin Powell who types it up in triplicate for the GSC boards approval.

Thank you for your time and have a day

Me

WordWolf

Postaholic

posted November 07, 2004 09:01

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Paw.

I couldn't figure out the "right" answer, either.

For that matter, I wasn't clear on the question.

Mostly, I prefer to know where a diatribe is going to go before

I agree to set one up.

I think it had something to do with how often you beat your

wife, and if you've stopped or not.

sure WordWolf , your diatribe is well understood

song i certainly don't want to tell you what, where, how, why, to whom.... when it comes to posting....

-----

change subject

-----

for a time, when i got frustrated and mad and crazy, i wrote paw and told him he was a total jerk (well i didn't use those nice words)

he couldn't understand why i felt this way

i couldn't understand why he couldn't understand

ohmygosh too much crap

i've done this to posters also

bless me father for i have sinned, it is time for me to go to the forgiveness thread

ps. it still happens

can i ask for forgiveness in advance ?

why do people have to roll eyes and be so un-understanding to people who go through stuff on this forum ?

what am i trying to say ? paw is a big boy. he can answer himself as he did

i think paw is about the most loving forebearing human being i've ever met

why am i frustrated ? because if we don't play nice here, people get snotty (me included)

jesus h. you know, we've been in a cult

now i sound condescending or know it all or something for someone to pick apart

go ahead

then i can do the same, right ?

we're a family, can't we all just get along ?

tongue in cheek

ps. offshoots bother me

leaders bother me

a lot of stuff bothers me

and i guess a lot of stuff bothers y'all

so..... we don't like each other i guess ????