GreaseSpot Cafe

Donna M. should be thrown out in the street!

GrouchoMarxJr

quote:
Originally posted by oldiesman:

This is one area were Rosalie differs from VPW. At least Dr. Wierwille and family put all his personal property in twi's name. But not Rosalie. Interesting!

Two very different situations, Oldie. When VPW did it there wasn't a whole lot of money to build other places. And the change of title didn't mean much since he still had all the control over the property he had before. I'm sure it was to his financial benefit tax wise. So in practice he never lost anything by the transaction. He gained by whatever tax advantage there was and he gained big time by being able to say "I don't own anyting - gave it all to the great cause." That made a big impression on a lot of folks at the time.

Rosie, on the other hand, would not benefit from being able to say that - noone cares anymore. And she probably would have a lot to loose by giving up her house. Net worth, control, the possibility (however slight) of being outsted, and the "rank" that it signifies that she's special - she has her own (big) place. Even Donna at the Corps Chalet doesn't OWN the place.

A lot of this is speculation on my part - take it for what it's worth.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OUCH! That hurt, digging back into my memory and all!

Wasn’t something posted back in the *day* of WayDale that Rosie owned property back in her home state? Followers could keep their morgageless houses, but I know that people that had holdings they were just hanging onto had *suggestions* to sell.

Then there is the million dollar office Craig had built into the Chalet. Does Donna now go downstairs to work in a plush office that is beyond even Rosie’s? There ya go *innies*, not only is Donna the exception by getting to stay, she keeps her WC status, she keeps the Chalet, she keeps her *staff*. Is she also keeping that million dollar office???

YOUR ABS at WORK!!!!!!!!

So see what all that budget and living like vagabonds so you can give more is really supporting!

Interesting you should bring up that plush office, Grizz-- and whether Donna uses it.

Donna, how do you feel when you go into that office, knowing what has occurred there? How do you feel sitting in the chair where your husband received --how many blow jobs-- from an untold number of women?

Donna, what is it like to sit down and work at the desk where your husband used to sweep everything onto the floor and happlily hump the flavor of the month?

How does it feel to still use that office and to visit all the other places on HQ grounds where your husband admitted to .... icon_eek.gif

Tell me, just how do you feel when the piano swings out of it's cubbyhole before a Sunday Service, eh?

• 2 weeks later...

quote:
Two very different situations, Oldie. When VPW did it there wasn't a whole lot of money to build other places. And the change of title didn't mean much since he still had all the control over the property he had before. I'm sure it was to his financial benefit tax wise. So in practice he never lost anything by the transaction.

My3cents: I disagree with you; since nothing was in VPW's name, none of it was his personally. It all belonged to TWI. That's why his family has nothing now. Had it all belonged to Victor Paul, in his name, his family would be beneficiaries. The point is, VPW wanted the whole shebang to go back into "the ministry". Not Rosalie, she's got her house in her name, and whatever else.

OM,

Parking your belongings in a tax sheltered corporation that you fun gives immense financial benefits while still retaining control. My3cents said HE (VPW) never lost anything. Nothing about the family.

Not a comment about VP's intent as I never knew the man. However, he would have avoided property taxes, etc.

Sunesis said...

quote:
Let's see, she's not a trustee, not a cabinent member, doesn't run her own department, she's just "special assistant" to Rosie - i.e., a glorified secretary - so what's she doing in the chalet? I can't believe innies don't say anything about this, even among themselves.

They can say something, they can demand something, they can walk around wierwille road carrying pickets, they can withhold their abundant sharing. All it will get them is what we are, being an outie.

The BOT is a perfect power structure. With a rumored $40M+ in the bank and nobody to answer to, they don't have to and won't listen to anyone. They don't care who stays or leaves, there's plenty of money in the bank. The fewer the members, the less work for the fat cats at HQ. So don't hold your breath for any popular uprising against Donna.

quote:
Originally posted by Oakspear:

To add to JT's comment:

I don't believe that VPW ever dreamed that his children would not support his organization, and therefore not have access to it's benefits.

Let me agree,

and add to that.

I don't think vpw ever dreamed the organization would stop

being spellbound by the name "wierwille". I don't think he

ever conceived of a day Mrs W COULD ever be thrown out of

her home.