Whopping 5 Students Graduate from WC Training This Year

Belle

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new TV show by the Way Irrational:

Blind Eye for the Normal Guy

Premise: 5 Corpse who evaded "Genuine spriritual suspicion" get to make over a state.

In one day and for the entire state, they have to:

1. Teach them how to fill out time sheets

2. Fire one or more Coordinators

3. Show the women how to be subservient and wear too much makeup

4. Instruct the men on how to lord over their spouse but shut up when the Blind Five speak.

5. Witness and pretend that no one responding is somehow a great victory for "The Word Of God."

6. Sell as much Way Irrational promo material as possible.

The Twist: The Corpse who raises the least money gets M&A at the end of the show. The most obedient Fellowship coordinator gets to take his/her place on the next episode.

JT

Remember listening to new corpse assignments on the mandatory analversary phone call? This segment should be pretty short. Unless the do something to fill in the time. Maybe Rosie could read their bio or something? Or do they even bother any more? It must be embarrassing to trot out their class of five for everyone's mandatory applause.

They don't read them any more and probably because it is so embarrassing. They give percentages instead:

20% are going to work on staff at HQ

50% have received bc assignments

30% will be staying to work on staff at Gunnison.

They don't even give their names anymore.

That is SOOOO weak. Belle, thanks for the info. Well, with 5 people, calculating percentages should be pretty easy.

Yet another example of TWI trying to make it look good and everyone there knows that it is lame. How suppressed does your thinking have to be to ignore this? Truly sad.

Does anyone know if they even have "classes" for them anymore?

50% would be 2 and 1/2 people. Maybe they can give double assignments. hmmmmmm.

20% is one whole person....hmmm if you send two people somewhere, then that's 40%. What a stupid scammy way to put it.

It really does show they must be embarrassed and need to cover up.

WOW 5 WHOLE PEONS ER PEOPLE icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> icon_eek.gif

WE HAD 30 OR MORE PEOPLE IN OUR TWIG, THEY LEFT WITH US BTW. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

hhhhhMMMMMM I wonder how long it took to cut the grass thier or did they have to hire people to be the slaves and take care of the place.

Also how much was thier tuition? I mean they gotta get by you know. Must have been a phenomanal amout. icon_eek.gificon_razz.gif:P--> icon_redface.gif:o-->

motorhead, I know you would like to see the picture. As I indicated prior I am not comfortable posting it here, thus will not. CC was correct in her advice regarding copyrights.

If I can figure out a way to email it to you (once known..not in your profile) that does not include properties that ties to my true identity I will do so. But I'd rather another offer it up if anyone would be so kind.

Thank you!

(Private Topic me if you still wish to discuss this okay)

I was referring to the one VP allowed to stay and graduate, with Del & Nancy D.

Pat Lynn? That's the first time that I ever heard a name of anyone in the so-called "zero corps".

For those of you who missed the Way-nineties: by 1995 or so there was no one left from the First Way Corps who was still standing with The Way. There was only LCM from the Second Way Corps. At the final ROA Martindale christened some of the "old-timers", Don Wierwille, the Trustee wives, maybe the Georges as "THe First Corps" in recognition of...well in recognition of something or another.

Oakspear -- hate to be a pedantic stickler but Linda Coulter(married to Joe(3), lcm's old twig leader from KU and LawrenceKS daze) is 2nd kork and I believe at the time of the 6kkxxxthphtt korks "20th year" in 98, Ian(Doug) Murphy was still with twi. Hope R. may remember better since she was still an innie(with one foot out da door).

was Pat Lynn really zero kork??? Radar, do you remember when she and John got married?? For some reason I did not remember she was zero kork...