GreaseSpot Cafe

Is there a Whap! advanced class special this year?

Steve!

Does anyone know if there's sposed to be a Whap! advanced class special this year?

Or do they do it every 2 years now?

If there is one, about how many will be in attendance?

What a crying shame it is to miss Thanksgiving with your loved ones so as to attend such a cr@ppy event!

Yes, the spay-shul is in Dallas again this year. I remember being thrilled that we weren't qualified to go. We had forgotten everything we learned as advanced class grads, weren't good ensamples to the household or had debt....I can't remember icon_wink.gif;)-->

Now my ex must be jumping in his boots because he will be able to sit in an airport for 6 hours, fly to Dallas where he gets to spend $300 for 2 days worth of meals and an additional $300 to hear the greatest TWIts in the world read Bible verses and tell him what a schmuck he is and how much more they should be doing in the household since they are the faithful, mature disciples in the only household of God. Then he will get to wait an hour for a shuttle bus to take him back to the airport for another 4 hour wait to get on a plane packed full of tired, grumpy people. This will get him home so late he will probably just stay up instead of trying to get any sleep before heading off to work on Monday with his new blessed soul.

Mr. Hammeroni, they still have the 2 drink limit. You wouldn't be able to drink enough beer unless you sneaked it in.

the internet is such a strange place.

Uh... icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> ... do a google search for whap, just that word, whap.

*** if you're at work, don't - the search result is...welll, it's kind of funny given that's the name of the class....

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

must...resist...possible inappro...priate....humor!!!.....must re-sist.....mmmffffaugfgggghhh....resisting, resist.....ing!!!!

I bailed 4 yrs. ago....wonder what the requirements are..let's see, sell everything, no debt allowed. like my friends husband, work in kerosine heated garage during 0 degree's along with soaring high winds, while your beard is freesing with iclces at midnight in the middle of winter and fix those extra cars and sell them so your wife who has cancer can go to Adv. class to kick the Adversarys *** and to please the hand of your BC and report you have paid off 2000 in debt in your first rreport, and be ready to report your progress in 5 more days...........They werent there to change her bandages, sit and listen to Dr.s finding in reports or take walks to ease her heart and blow up baloons and put prayers in every baloon and release them to God on very sleepless nights, my bible says we walk in love and serve each other and care for each other......................................struck a bad nerve...so, sorry. I tear when I hear or Advance class anything!!!!!!!!!who cares!!!!!!!!

Edited by likeaeagle

socks quote

quote:
the internet is such a strange place.

Uh... ... do a google search for whap, just that word, whap.

*** if you're at work, don't - the search result is...welll, it's kind of funny given that's the name of the clas

Hahahahahaha... could it be a coincidence?! No Way! (No pun intended)

Well, it's good to see Witches of Ephesians have a career in publishing to fall back on.

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I am not going this time! I remember I started posting on GSC right before the last AC-Not-So-Spayshul. I was still an innie and in major turmoil because I knew that I needed to get the H out of twitville. Yet my waybrain took over and justified my existence in that putrid place.

Yes, that spayshul was BORING, BORING, BORING!!! Did I say it was boring??? anim-smile.gif

This year we are having Mexican for Thanksgiving. I'm making flan. And we will be drinking margaritas. No freaking hotel with expensive food and BORING teaching! I will be with family enjoying myself. Now THAT'S spiritual.

I know JT! I'm so used to googling, I had to see what whap would bring up. Talk about training disciples! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

"Bad boy! BAD boy!!!"

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Maybe the "special" part this year will be Whap! workshops...for the men. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Aaaah. The mind pictures...It's just too good. Gotta get my mind right... icon_cool.gif