GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Hello 9th Corps boys and girls. How are you? I have been out of fellowship with you. But have been fellowshipping with vacations instead. Wanna see a couple of boring pictures? Are these threads cross denominational? Can other Corps's,'es post or just 9th? (I'll be back here this weekend unless I am banned.)

John R.

PS - Tom Strange... who are you and how did you get your screen name.

[This message was edited by igotout on August 28, 2003 at 22:51.]

Edited by Guest

Probably only justice after bugging you guys by driving you from the top to post here and bring you back up for a while. Especially considering I was with some of your group for a while at HQ...not to mention that at least until recently my best ex TWI friends were from the 9th.

The Victor Paul Wierwille Word Over The World Auditorium hosts this years Victor Paul Wierwille Word Over The World Advance for the Victor Paul Wierwille Word Over The World Ambassadors to the Victor Paul Wierwille Word Over The World Cop-Outs ...

Anyone here care to go ???

The Victor Paul Wierwille Word Over The World Auditorium hosts this years Victor Paul Wierwille Word Over The World Advance for the Victor Paul Wierwille Word Over The World Ambassadors to the Victor Paul Wierwille Word Over The World Cop-Outs ...

Anyone here care to go ???

Tom - I was just there for a pre-game meeting because I will be in charge of ushering. It will be an exciting event. This is the front door to the VPWWOWA, which will be my ushering spot. Come one come all:

JohnAuditorium3.jpg

oh my gosh, I forgot about all night bless patrol....hehe...do you remember a woman that was 9th corps that was really small, I mean really skinny that was black? I did all night bless patrol at emporia with her. It was a hoot!!!! It was so windy that it almost took her with it.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!