GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Speaking of gays, one down here in FL is suing the state for the loss of his employment at the sperm bank. They caught him drinking on the job.

What did the gay man say to the cute guy next to him at the bar??

"Mind if I push a stool up for ya??"

I think we all got corrupted in the corps. I never spoke like this before ...

born of corruptible seed

The town fathers were looking for a way to increase attendance and participation at their regular meetings. One member suggested bringing in a hypnotist. The officials agreed, a famous hypnotist was hired, publicity distributed, and everyone was pleased.

A few weeks later the meeting hall was packed, and the town's people sat fascinated as the hypnotist withdrew a pocket watch. The hypnotist began chanting... "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch..."

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until suddenly the hypnotist's fingers slipped and the watch fell to the floor...

"S h i t" said the hypnotist.

It took three weeks to clean up the town hall.

♥

Calling in sick

Employee....."I'm sorry but I can't come in today..

My doctor says I suffer from Anal Glaucoma."

Boss........"Anal Glaucoma? What's that?"

Employee...."I just can't see my a$$ coming to work!"

She's the kind of a girl that makes the "News of the World" Yes you could say she was attractively built.

[This message was edited by Tom Strange on March 01, 2004 at 12:23.]

Edited by Guest

Do you know what you call a gaywad on a skateboard. Rollaids.

I once heard that Rock Hudson was born in Indiana but reared in California. I need some clarification here.

I will probably be banned but do you know what AIDS stands for? Either an A$$ Injected Death Sentence or Another Infected -ick Sucker.

A salesman knocks on the door of a farmhouse...He then glances toward the barn and sees a farmer committing unnatural acts with a sheep..When a young man answers the door he says "You know there's a guy out by your barn having sex with one of your sheep?"..."I know" the young man says,"That's my da-a-a-a-a-ad"....

No dribbling here, Ex. Just a tad bit of raw seepage. No worries though. The Doc Vic says to keep some salve on it, it'll clear up ...

I'm believing for the 7th corps gathering together to be the best, even though all of us were not invited. If they thirst, let's heap upon them coals of fire, as it were a rushing, mighty wind.

So good for our own swollenlipper to rejoin us in this our day and our tread. Welcome home, son. Sit thou here and let me fetch for thee the fairest lamb, that thou mayest be ravaged, and PROVE me now herewith, saith the lord of toasts, if I shall not open to you the doors of the barn, and bring forth unto thee the fairest of all the sheep of my kingdom. (Bill) Naaaay.

Where is Simon Hunsucker??

a lady walks into a bar with her tiny chihuahua. she sits down next to a drunk guy who seems kinda queasy. after a few minutes the drunk looks at her and barfs. then he looks down and sees the little dog struggling in the pool of vomit. "whoa man i don't remember eating that!"

♥

Well,thank you Nika for your loving reproof and correction...We of the 9th corpse have to edify one another and bear one another's burdens and stick together and when one suffers we all suffer and when one rejoices we all rejoice....Let me add,though,it was all Fellowweiner's fault...I'll stop telling sheep jokes,too;after all,Christ was the Lamb of God,which taketh away the sins of the world...Holy Holy Holy Lord God of Hosts...Heaven and earth are filled with your glory Hosanna in the Highest...Dominos vu bisquum....Et qum spiri tutuo...

simon, you had to mention tutus.... shame on you

i am so very very thankful for

doctrine (right believing)

reproof (showing us where we are off)

correction (bringing us back to right believing)

do you believe i get that right ?

i haven't taken my memory pill yet

♥

Yes, the Truth... Thank you Sexie.

Truth on the lips of a jackass worked in the old testament.

... rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the Truth... Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth.

Truth is, yellowdripper speaketh not with forked tongue, as white man speaketh, but, in contrast, speaketh as he is shoved around by the pneuma, the hagion.

And now abideth John, Hope, Simon, these four. But the greatest of these is MissEx ...

Edited by Guest