GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

I was not running, as ye suppose, seeing it was but the 5th hour of our day. But the internal alarm doesn't let me sleep too late. I've been working out of town for over a year now & have to leave very early, get home late, which also is why I don't post as frequently as I used to. Has nothing to do with the 44 crucified with Christ (see "Are You Limiting God, Part II").

• 2 weeks later...
I'm writing this at midnight.

It's midnight, and I am a GREASESPOT!!

Heh, heh, heh.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Okay, that's funny. It was midnight on my computer, but it said three minutes 'till when I replied. Must be like the commas between the four crucified, or sumpin'.

'night, ya'll. Love, niKa

Heh, heh, heh!

How can you BEEEEEE so funny?

:biglaugh::dance::biglaugh::dance::biglaugh:

Well, I'm just trying to keep my young people awake, you know.

:yawn1:

Whooops - didn't work.

But I did call you "young people." Do I get points for that?

:sleep1:

'night, ya'll.

Well, SOMEBODY (somewhere ;) ) remarked that we (at least some of us and that would include you) don't look like we've aged much...

And I'm just glad you don't have baloney in your shoes. :biglaugh:

Well, SOMEBODY (somewhere ;) ) remarked that we (at least some of us and that would include you) don't look like we've aged much...

And I'm just glad you don't have baloney in your shoes. :biglaugh:

well, maybe not, but I've got turkey in my tummy. We had the all-church Thanksgiving Dinner tonight. I don't know why they always do it a week ahead, but it sure is fun to have a preview of coming attractions. Tryptophan is setting in, and there's not a football game on - what to do, what to do. Oh, wait. I don't have a T.V., anyway. Okay, I guess I'll just grade papers, then. I'm pressing on to Higher Ground. In other words, I have to get back to work now.

Love, niKa

Tom, NO, I was not a "tryptophan drunk," but I'd really like to know whether anyone got the license plate of that Dutch Apple Pie . . .

Hope that you all had a great day!

As for me and my house, it's time for sit-ups.

:yawn1: right after . . . my nap . . .

My FAVORITE! But I only had one piece and sent the rest home with the person who brought it... and I DID go to the gym today! :who_me:

AAAHHHHH, Monday morning, after a five-day weekend. Well, it wasn't exactly an "off" kind of break; we were pretty busy every day. Oh, it's hard to wake up this morning! I'm surrounded by sleepy children, snoozing in their oatmeal. Let's have a FUN RUN!!!

Or not . . .

Now that I can get back to work, maybe I can get some rest . . ..

:dance:

or not . . .