GreaseSpot Cafe

Boston Red Sox - New York Yankees

excathedra

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a twitter of life last night at about 1:22 AM, probably just the last gap of a dead corpse----

Im stuck, after saturdays game i was ready to swear off anything baseball for ever, after seeing this crap for 38 years --enough is enough, but last night found myself returning like a dog to his, whatever he returns to.

The Fenway Faithful are a sick lot---

I know its over but some strange out of sync psychic discombobulation deep on the inside still wants to believe or hope, beyond any sense of reason.....God I hate this...

Hi I am Mstar I am a Red Sox fan

Oh Lord,

Thank you for taking the Red Sox out of Egypt. And now, please Oh, God, deliver the land of Canaan (New York) unto them, so that they may go further into the land of milk and honey (World Series bonuses).

(I better stop paraphrasing the Word before God strikes either me or Ortiz dead).

Thanks, though, God, for helping Boston. I mean it.

I think from a Red Sox fans perspective this is the only possible way this could ever work out--to be down 0-3 and be down in the ninth inning of game four, and make a series of sloppy but incredibly dramatic comebacks...

We're halfway there...

We're livin on a prayer...

I'm a little too distracted to be following the NL too closely---Its just a wee bit intense in this neck of the woods. Joe Torre said today that every game has been like a series--and it has --the ups and downs (never mind the starting times) have the whole New England region running on fumes.

I dont know how the relievers or the catchers are holding up after the work they are putting in day after day(26 innings in alittle over 24 hours)--this has got to be one of the strangest series I have ever seen.....

Tonight Schilling goes out on a wacked tendon---If the new Magic Shoe from reebok holds up --Out of gratitude I promise never to buy another Nike....