Raf

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor boo boo hammer

ha ! outie

--

one time in high school we had a beer party without our parents' permission. it was was winter and snowing out

anyway when the spring came and the snow melted there were hundreds of brown bottles in our backyard and in our neighbors' backyard

we got in trouble

it's weird to get in trouble so after the fact

Once when I was growing up we had a kitten that died. (Well, my mom had several cats at a time so it wasn't the only loss of a cat we experienced but....)

Anyway, we put the kitten in a shoe box and went to bury it in the back yard. My Dad also had a bunch of poker chips in a shoe box.

Yup, we almost buried the poker chips.

Exie, sorry about your turtle.

My friend has a turtle named Tootsie.

Tootsie once fell into the jacuzzi and almost became turtle soup. She also fell down the outside apartment stairs and cracked her shell.

She's still around though. She disappears somewhere in my friend's apartment all winter and then reappears in the spring.

This is turning into animal stories.

Same friend, along with her two daughters, with the turtle once had some guinea pigs. One was a black one named Anne. Anne disappeared one day and they thought she was gone for good.

Anne was found later in the back of the cupboard under the sink. When she came out she was really skinny!

Anne ate and ate and ate and became a very fat little guinea pig.

This is really my mom's story, but I'll tell it anyway.

When Mom was little, the family dog died and she and her brothers were supposed to bury it. Mom got the brilliant idea to bury it with its tail sticking out of the ground, so they could visit the grave and pet the tail.

They petted it so much that all the hair fell out (I'm sure its being DEAD was also a factor). So they'd just pet the hairless tail.

The whole mind picture of this makes me LOL.

back to animals. i had a cat named jerry who would suck on your earlobe like it was nursing. it was disgusting. you'd be asleep and wake up to this "thing" happening to your earlobe.... i can still hear the sucking sound and feel it..... yuck

didn't matter how many times you threw him across the room -- as soon as you fell asleep he'd be back for more....

A few years ago I was making a church window and the priest was being a real @#$%& to deal with during the process. I got him back

If you look close ( I knew from dealing with him that he wouldn't look that close) I painted a dog taking a leak into the background of his Sermon on the Mount window ....just for him

icon_razz.gif:P-->

Hope the Episcopalians can keep their sense of humor if they ever find it....