GreaseSpot Cafe

10 Things We Don't Want to Know About You

Raf

I'd put this in silly, but...

1. There's something in the back of my fridge that's been there since I moved to Florida from the Bronx.

2. I've got toe jam with the consistency of Jif.

3. Roses really don't smell like poo-poo.

4. It takes exactly 4.7 beers to get me to walk funny.

5. I really want to know what the hell is in the back of my fridge.

6. Mike and I are the same person. You've all been Punk'd!

7. I've never been offered an illegal drug.

8. No one wants to tell me that I can't sing, so they save their criticisms for after my fifth beer.

9. I've never been up for a Pulitzer, but I'm not bitter. Dammit.

10. What the @#$%^&^*! is that in my fridge?!?!?!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am repulsed by people cooties but I don't have a problem letting my rottie take a bite of something then eating the rest of it. (Only MY doggie though, nobody elses dog)

I have the most ugly feet in the world.

Being around a toddler for more than 5 minutes drives me to the brink of insanity.

The only way I can watch most Disney movies is if I'm plastered. So I try not to watch most Disney movies.

I have the acquired taste in food of a 5 year old. A gourmet dinner to me is a can of Spaghettios with bite sized franks.

That's only the mild stuff I'll let on.

Come on everyone. Fess up.

RottieGrrrl we are definitely cut from the same cloth!

quote:
I am repulsed by people cooties but I don't have a problem letting my rottie take a bite of something then eating the rest of it. (Only MY doggie though, nobody elses dog)

Yep, me too - MY dog, not yours - She also likes to drink from my coffee cup in the morning when we're playing fetch. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> And we share a water glass when we're outside playing.

A little dog hair in your food never hurt anyone.

I have a tremendous fear of holding babies and won't do it.

My favorite dinner is fat free refried beans, cheese, picante sauce and sour cream.

Depending on how much I've had to eat, it takes 3-4 glasses of wine to make me loopy.

I actually like mucadine wine.

I was in my mid 20's before I ever heard that you're supposed to shave your toe hair if you're a girl and wear sandals.

When I was born, my father accused my mother of infidelity.

He had jet black hair. My older brother has dark brown hair, and was born with it. My mother's hair started out as dark brown, and she was born that way.

I was born blond.

Now my aunts and uncles and cousins on my dad's side look at me and tell me that I look exactly like him.

Oh, and, Reverend Mother Sister Excathie - I don't see any orange soda or moustache in your avatar. What's your girlfriend talking about?

Sometimes when I come to bed I have to fart. If my wife is awake, I lift up the covers with my feet so it escapes out of the other side of the bed. If she is asleep, sometimes I wait to see if the cadence of her breathing is disrupted.

I actually bought the 45rpm single of "Yummy yummy yummy" by the Ohio Express.

I used to cry during certain episodes of 'Family Affair'.