Happy Birthday HerbalJuan

Shellon

quote:
Originally posted by oenophile:

Somehow 60 doesnt seem so old any more... icon_cool.gif

Happy Birthday, HerbalJuan Valdez!

Git 'er Done!

Robin

I gots to agree, Robin -- 60 is getting mighty close to our peer group. icon_eek.gif

Happy Birthday Herbal!! Here's hoping it will *bee* a *naturally* enjoyable time for you on your day! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

David

Happy Birthday, Mikey! Hope it's a wonderful day!

From Belle: Don't worry about the physical age....it's the mental age that matters!

Yeah, THAT'S what we worry about with Mikey!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_razz.gif:P-->

Hey! You and Excie share the same birthday! You sure you two aren't twins who were separated at birth???? confused.gif

Love and hugs,

J. wave.gif:wave:-->

Thanks you Soooo much for these wonderful birthday greetings icon_smile.gif:)-->

Shell, I still got a decade to go before I can sign up for AARP (I sure hope them old farts can keep up wink2.gif;)--> )

Abigail it's HerbieJuanKanobie (I think) thanks and tell the 1k man I wanna shoot some pool with him soon

Sudo I'll still beat you in a hundred meter dash just ask yer nurse to be at the finish line with a tank of O2 and a warm wet kiss redface.gif:o-->

Vino icon_smile.gif:)--> 60 sure beats the alternative and it'r gitting done

David About the only ones not complaining of stiff joints at the last roast were the kids and me icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Raf thanks icon_smile.gif:)--> come into chat everyonceinawhilewillya!

Kathy I'm favoring the Picard look these days, it shows less gray

Z, mom always liked you better icon_razz.gif:P-->

Wacky, you held my hand, muchos gracias amd yes lets meet face to face sometime

Tcat right on!!! I'm trying to larn how to be a kid again, this world domination n conquest crap gets old after awhile.

Tom, Thanks and bite me wink2.gif;)-->

Belle whatcho saying? that I'm wearing out already??

OE we got to get together with some ummm err 'stuff' icon_cool.gif sometime n discuss politics with Wingz and the Hillbilly

J thanks much icon_smile.gif:)--> Z were we triplets? Just like mom not to tell me...

Sharon me too wink2.gif;)-->

Linda if I'm breathing n mobile I'll be happy, if I win the lottery I'll be rich, if I run across a mature 20 yr old I'll be REAL lucky and getting laid alot icon_biggrin.gif:D-->