GreaseSpot Cafe

Is Martindale divorced?

GrouchoMarxJr

One reason why I asked was because if they ARE divorced, doesn't that disqualify Donna from having any leadership positions?

I know that scores of people were summarily dismissed from their positions and their corps status when they got divorced...

Donna has the uncanny ability to fall into a portajohn, headfirst, and come out smelling like spring flowers...doesn't SHE have any culpability in any of this?

Does it disqualify Donna from a leadership position? I think so.

Ignoring all of the destruction unleashed by her unbridled tongue, covering for her (EX?) husband's activities, and open ALLEGED relationship with the current pres., yes, even this "minor" point would be enough.

People were summarily dismissed for at least half of the above infractions, including divorce or separation.

I don't think ICor 7 will justify it either. They have been apart for much longer than a "time".

The suggestion that they are apart for "fasting and prayer" is ludicrous.

And they have not come back together.

Divorced or not, I would say either way, neither of them are qualified to wash toilets at the place..

quote:
Donna has the uncanny ability to fall into a portajohn, headfirst, and come out smelling like spring flowers...

I don't think so.. I think she smells just like what she fell in.

But for the followers, I can just imagine..

"Hey, doesn't that smell like ****??"

"No, it smells like a floral shop. Any other questions?"

But as to the question why they keep her there- Is she really THAT good at housekeeping?

The idea that they don't have anybody better qualified for the job is kind of scary.

Kind of like putting a janitor in charge as CEO or something.. must make sense to somebody.

OH, I forgot. In Vey World nothing has to make sense.

quote:
Well the new position for Donna is rather amusing. Wasn't she the one that had plenty of nannies and housekeepers? She may not really know how to use the toilet brush. But I guess she has had plenty of time to tell others how or at least what to clean

How low have you gone to have somebody telling you how to use a toilet brush?! "Yep, I'm serving God now boy..." icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> Truly sad. If everyone is so wonderful, mature, fully trained, etc., shouldn't they know how to clean their OWN ROOMS?!

JT

Yep. How low can you go..

I can only imagine.

Turned into a finger pointer. "THIS needs done".

My ex saw it with the old leadership here. What really got her was when their three year old daughter started doing it too. Bastards. They never showed this kind of treatment to me. Just another way to try to divide people, I guess. I thought she was nuts, until I finally saw it for myself. God, forgive me..

But there Donna sits still, another disqualified finger pointer..

Probably forgot what you even use the little brush for.